Why do a lot of Somali girls marry men that are not on their level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member
I really want you to have your own show or podcast.
Jimmy Fallon Help GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I don't really think these women are asking for very much TBH. If the situation is this dire should I create a match making service?​

They're not asking for much, yes. But they don't live in reality and think emotionally.

I don't like the sound of my own voice so no. Lol

I know two Somali professionals my age with housewives. They were born here or came here as a baby. It's not rare. They make enough to support the household to not have the wife work. Some people really value having a housewife. So many cadaans have housewives. Everyday I see young Gen Z and millennial gaalo wives walking the pathway behind my home or at grocery stores when I sometimes go at noon. Housewives are common among all kinds of groups of people. Society is full of them. It sometimes doesn't make sense to have a wife to work.
Those women are full of it. I see that content yet miraculously, theyโ€™re femininity coaches charging by the hour, a YouTube channel that generates income and a TikTok with thousands of views. Lord how people are gullible. But thatโ€™s another discussion.

Yes, youโ€™re right I know guys who are young under 35 with housewives but itโ€™s rare. Even the habros in London now work btw due to cost of living. A lot of the help that people used to get to allow a wife to stay home are now being cut and salaries arenโ€™t increasing. Itโ€™s terrible.

Most men do hands-on work. Women are the majority in universities. It's not only Somalis but everyone. We cannot encourage Somali men to do things they dont want.
We can encourage them to do apprenticeships do the works that will help them provide.

Women reject good men all the time, even professional men for the dumbest reasons. You're right. It's because they're picky. We both know it wasn't his loss, too. His search filter is much more expansive and is in way more demand. You should have told her the truth. She too is living in dreamland. She lucked out while so many others do not and she fumbled it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OP, sometimes women just aren't attracted to guys on "their level". You could be a Farax in tech who's raking in 100k+ but if you're an ugly social retard there's no way you're getting a second glance. Whereas a decent looking warehouse worker who's so well versed in conversation that he could sell sand to an Arab can bag your educated friend.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it all boils down to attraction and dopamine hits for the most part. Just congratulate her and be happy for her :manny:
This is the best answer in this thread, they make it seem like all it takes 100k+ salary to bag a dime. Maybe for a super mid female but anything above that Iโ€™d say attraction is just as important as your finances.

@Dualke
Everyone is currently abroad but me. This is why Iโ€™m behaving like a weirdo being on here for a long time and debating about nonsense. I currently have a lot of time on my hands and Iโ€™m not using it wisely.

This is the best answer in this thread, they make it seem like all it takes 100k+ salary to bag a dime. Maybe for a super mid female but anything above that Iโ€™d say attraction is just as important as your finances.
Nobody is checking for the boring studious faraxs. Using your money just leads to transactional marriages. Physical attraction is a must.

Maybe some women donโ€™t understand though that if you want a high earner realistically youโ€™ll have to go for a schlubbier studymaxxed guy. Thatโ€™s probably why they complain.
This is what boredom does to people Authobillah. Instead of reading Quran, this is what Iโ€™m doing. Itโ€™s terrible.
The problem is filling the void of free time and boredom. People rot online for a reason.

If this was last year I would have happily gobbled it all up, but I gave up on the fifth page. Congrats on the plat OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts