Why do a lot of Somali girls marry men that are not on their level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! πŸ‘‘
There's obviously nothing official.

I know like 7 of them. They are all still together. Of the ones in Somali-Somali marriages, 2/3 are divorced, most in under 2 years.

:mjlol: Beenteeda weeye iska dheh sxb! Jk.
first hand experiences has always been the opposites for me. Ajnabi women marriages don’t last.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
first hand experiences has always been the opposites for me. Ajnabi women marriages don’t last.
Especially those salafis here in the uk that marry arab women then get a messy divorced.
Khadija's family doesn't like Abdis but these ana carabs can't see that

Especially those salafis here in the uk that marry arab women then get a messy divorced.
Khadija's family doesn't like Abdis but these ana carabs can't see that

I' m a liberal salafi who wants an ajnabi or somali wife. I find this interesting.
How come the fake salafis end up divorced?

I am hoping AbdiFreedom' s experience is more normal cos I don' t plan on divorce with my future ajnabi wife

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Ajnabi marriages with a Somali woman are more likely to not last, correct, but that's the case if she married a Somali guy. It depends what kind of ajnabi woman the Somali guy married though. The right woman can heal a damaged man but the right man cannot heal a damaged woman. Do you know why divorces happen? The cause is upbringing (emotionally uninvolved parents and/or divorced parents). It affects women more than men. They will have a difficult time establishing or keeping healthy relationships if they do not have a secure attachment style (which you can only get by living in a stable, emotionally involved home or therapy if you didn't have it). Divorced people grew up having anxious attachment, avoidment attachment or disorganized attachment. They also are attracted to people like themselves. The data shows the profile of a broken down marriage: either one of them had divorced/emotionally uninvolved parents or both did.

Ajnabi marriages with a Somali woman are more likely to not last, correct, but that's the case if she married a Somali guy. It depends what kind of ajnabi woman the Somali guy married though. The right woman can heal a damaged man but the right man cannot heal a damaged woman. Do you know why divorces happen? The cause is upbringing (emotionally uninvolved parents and/or divorced parents). It affects women more than men. They will have a difficult time establishing or keeping healthy relationships if they do not have a secure attachment style (which you can only get by living in a stable, emotionally involved home or therapy if you didn't have it). Divorced people grew up having anxious attachment, avoidment attachment or disorganized attachment. They also are attracted to people like themselves. The data shows the profile of a broken down marriage: either one of them had divorced/emotionally uninvolved parents or both did.
How exactly does therapy fix these attachments problems?

There's obviously nothing official.

I know like 7 of them. They are all still together. Of the ones in Somali-Somali marriages, 2/3 are divorced, most in under 2 years.

That's just anecdotes; there is no way that interracial or inter-ethnic unions are more successful.

For Somali men, they are. You're right about the general population.

Candy Whatever GIF by M&M’S Chocolate

Yes, yes, farahs are the exception to the rule

:mjlol:

For Somali men, they are. You're right about the general population.
Faraxs are easygoing and don’t get fetishised so interracial somal male / foreign femalr relationships are longer lasting and based off real attraction rather than some girl rebelling against their parents by going for ajnabi. Whereas xalimos are naturally going take us for granted (same ethnicity so we’re the default option). That’s my hypothesis

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Faraxs are easygoing and don’t get fetishised so interracial somal male / foreign femalr relationships are longer lasting and based off real attraction rather than some girl rebelling against their parents by going for ajnabi. Whereas xalimos are naturally going take us for granted (same ethnicity so we’re the default option). That’s my hypothesis
Huh, most Somali women don't entertain non-Somali men? Why risk giving your child confusion so you can marry someone you love? And the marriage rates for people who marry outside of their group doesn't bode for them.

Edit: Also madow women fetishize you guys. I've notice madows fetishize both of us a lot.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I don't know why he acts like we're all emotionally damaged women. He can speak for himself and his issues.

:susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a reason why so many of you are crazy on social media and have super high divorce and super high single rates. No other community is like this. This is a huge crisis and you can attack me all you like but it's the truth. So many of the community is damaged. I don't care if I'm attacked for telling the truth.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Not all. But alot of you are. My parents are happily together for over 40 years and I'm happily attached for over 5.

There's a reason why so many of you are crazy on social media and have super high divorce and super high single rates. No other community acts like this. This is a huge crisis and you can attack me all you like but it's the truth. So many of the community is damaged.
Whatever you say. I don't why you act like Somalis are special in this regard.

Vine Ok GIF

And you started the attacks. Go be a victim somewhere else.

Not all. But alot of you are. My parents are happily together for over 40 years and I'm happily attached for over 5.

There's a reason why so many of you are crazy on social media and have super high divorce and super high single rates. No other community is like this. This is a huge crisis and you can attack me all you like but it's the truth. So many of the community is damaged. I don't care if I'm attacked for telling the truth.
They’re a loud minority. It just shows you live online (its like me saying all faraxs are bums in prisons). Everything you say is pulled out of your ass (of course you’re always somehow the exception) and is based on stereotypes.

seriously- touch some grass πŸ™„

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Whatever you say. I don't why you act like Somalis are special in this regard.

Vine Ok GIF

And you started the attacks, hypocrite. Go be a victim somewhere else.

Somalis are special when the divorce rates are super high. This affects the diaspora community and is leading to its destruction. Like I said, I don't care if I'm attacked.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They’re a loud minority. It just shows you live online (its like me saying all faraxs are bums in prisons). Everything you say is pulled out of your ass and of course you’re always somehow the exception and is based on stereotypes.

seriously- touch some grass πŸ™„

They're not a loud small minority. They are a very sizable community. We also constantly see videos of Somali dysfunction like that wedding a few weeks ago or from that Minneapolis Islamic event. Hundreds of videos over the years. Are those exaggerations as well? We see it in real life. Why don't we see Ethiopians act like this when they are a bigger diaspora community? Alot of you are damaged people and I don't give a shit if I get dragged for it. Someone has to stand up to this insanity. It's embarassing and has generational implications. It also entrenches and create systematic anti-Somali attitudes in the west. It's now becoming more common for employers to have anti Somali views and single them out but not have these same views with other African communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts