Why do a lot of Somali girls marry men that are not on their level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Angelina can you explain why I am finding countless discussions from people in the UK on their interest rate for car loans? People missing their car payments is extremely very low. It's about 0.5-2% in the UK and Canada. Shouldn't these people have taken advantage of 0% loans since it's actually rare to miss car payments and they have nothing to worry about? Why haven't these people gotten 0% car loans if it's so available to them?
Higher deposits, so a minimum of 30% and Shorter time periods?

Those aren’t an issue for Somalis tbh, as that is how ayooto/hagbed system comes in handy.

For every high income Somali woman with a degree, there's another 10 working with a degree making £25,000 a year at some nonprofit or somewhere else with a similiar income. Just average. You and I both know that.
You do know that teachers start of at 25? And junior doctors make around 27-30 and that Nurses make around 23K in the beginning? Salaries in the UK are notoriously low walal. You’re not getting it. Even entry level finance corporate roles can be as low as 27, although it drastically goes up, but even if you get to 40k, you’re taking home like 33 to 35K a year.

OP, sometimes women just aren't attracted to guys on "their level". You could be a Farax in tech who's raking in 100k+ but if you're an ugly social retard there's no way you're getting a second glance. Whereas a decent looking warehouse worker who's so well versed in conversation that he could sell sand to an Arab can bag your educated friend.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it all boils down to attraction and dopamine hits for the most part. Just congratulate her and be happy for her :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OP, sometimes women just aren't attracted to guys on "their level". You could be a Farax in tech who's raking in 100k+ but if you're an ugly social retard there's no way you're getting a second glance. Whereas a decent looking warehouse worker who's well versed in conversation that he could sell sand to an Arab would probably bag your educated "girl power" friend.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it all boils down to attraction and dopamine hits for the most part. Just congratulate her and be happy for her :manny:

1680106158261.png

OP, sometimes women just aren't attracted to guys on "their level". You could be a Farax in tech who's raking in 100k+ but if you're an ugly social retard there's no way you're getting a second glance. Whereas a decent looking warehouse worker who's well versed in conversation that he could sell sand to an Arab would probably bag your educated "girl power" friend.

Most men who make good money are going to be undateable for whatever reason. Either they’re odays, taken, unattractive or the rare decent looking guy who’ll be swarmed with options. The latter won’t be checking for a 6/10 nurse xalimo probs.

You do know that teachers start of at 25? And junior doctors make around 27-30 and that Nurses make around 23K in the beginning? Salaries in the UK are notoriously low walal. You’re not getting it. Even entry level finance corporate roles can be as low as 27, although it drastically goes up, but even if you get to 40k, you’re taking home like 33 to 35K a year.
UK salaries are trash but atleast we don't have to worry about ending up with hospital bills that can financially ruin us. Not to mention the social safety nets that most of our people have been abusing for the past 2 decades lol.

The low salary thing only becomes an issue if you're a first time home buyer. I think the max banks feel comfortable lending is your salary (excluding bonuses) multiplied by 4 or 5, irrespective of the initial down payment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most men who make good money are going to be undateable for whatever reason. Either they’re odays, taken, unattractive or the rare decent looking guy who’ll be swarmed with options. The latter won’t be checking for a 6/10 nurse xalimo probs.
Making good money isn't a prerequisite sxb. Not to mention the fact that you're flooded with options if you work in an office environment with a lot of women, irrespective of how much you're earning (within reason obvsly lol, they're not exactly gagging to f*ck apprentices/grads). I don't know why people over-complicate this. Just don't be ugly/out of shape and you're Gucci :pachah1:

UK salaries are trash but atleast we don't have to worry about ending up with hospital bills that can financially ruin us. Not to mention the social safety nets that most of our people have been abusing for the past 2 decades lol.

The low salary thing only becomes an issue if you're a first time home buyer. I think the max banks feel comfortable lending is your salary (excluding bonuses) multiplied by 4 or 5, irrespective of the initial down payment.

Well tell @AbdiFreedom. He’s basically saying that Gen Z Somali girls can’t have professional jobs because if they did, a lot of Somalis would be on the housing ladder. Jokes on him, teachers, doctors and nurses are making peanuts and the ones that make a good amount are being taxed to death and can’t even afford to buy a house by themselves without a partner as well.

He also tried to compare the Somali community to that of the Asians who A. Brought their houses in the 60s,70s and 80s and B. Compared to the Somali older gen have a liberal view of mortgages.

Well tell @AbdiFreedom. He’s basically saying that Gen Z Somali girls can’t have professional jobs because if they did, a lot of Somalis would be on the housing ladder. Jokes on him, teachers, doctors and nurses are making peanuts and the ones that make a good amount are being taxed to death and can’t even afford to buy a house by themselves without a partner as well.
You'd have to be clearing like 65k+ solo to even entertain the idea of getting on the property ladder at this point. You're basically a premenant renter/serf otherwise lol. It's kind of cruel that they don't take your bonus pay into account when banks calculate how much they can lend you. Most people can easily earn 5-10k on top of their base salary.

Last edited:
Damn reer UK sounds gaajo as hell. Nobody using credit cards on that island? No wonder so many of the abdicels originate from there they got zero credit :damn:no credit building + the bullying... it's all starting to make sense @AbdiFreedom

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

He also tried to compare the Somali community to that of the Asians who A. Brought their houses in the 60s,70s and 80s and B. Compared to the Somali older gen have a liberal view of mortgages.

My main point was they shouldn't be living in government housing. Big difference. But they do because they are not making much money, which goes to my previous point: they are not in a position to demand much better.

But like @Nak-Muay-Femeu said, it's about the dopamine issue which has worsened due to social media.

Maybe there's a silver lining here: less marriages means less broken homes.

I got my fairy tale life so I don't care anymore. Just thought I would have cautioned against the dangers of where the community is headed.

Damn reer UK sounds gaajo as hell. Nobody using credit cards on that island? No wonder so many of the abdicels originate from there they got zero credit :damn:no credit building + the bullying... it's all starting to make sense @AbdiFreedom
That's a fair assessment, but atleast we don't have deranged troonies pumping armour piercing rounds into school children. What did it feel like wearing a Kevlar vest to Algebra class? :hemad:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So the UK users were capping :damn: :dead: honestly I prefer this to not using credit cards. That's just retarded in the west

It was a way to show they avoid riba when they do not. Reer UK like to act more religious than they are but Somalis especially there like to put up angelic appearances. They are only more religious on the surface (labo waji). Their hijabis go to the clubs and go to shisha whereas in other communities, they will be real and take off the hijab if engaging in that stuff.

You'd have to be clearing like 65k+ solo to even entertain the idea of getting on the property ladder at this point. You're basically a premenant renter/serf otherwise lol. It's kind of cruel that they don't take your bonus pay into account when banks calculate how much they can lend you though. Most people can easily clear 5-10k on top of their base salary.
I know, he doesn’t understand that salaries here and the overall culture here is different.
My main point was they shouldn't be living in government housing. Big difference. But they do because they are not making much money, which goes to my previous point: they are not in a position to demand much better.
Saxib, if doctors who have a great rep and are well respected in virtually every culture aren’t making much, the the issue isn’t just money. You can’t compare a teacher to an Uber driver who’s main profession is Uber driving because they’d have to work longer hours without holiday pay, no weekends, pay instability and the list goes on. People simply well women prefer men in similar positions and talking about housing, it would be easier for them to get an Islamic mortgage with a fellow professional as @Nak-Muay-Femeu pointed out, it’s hard for couples to get one by themselves and it would be very hard to get one with a Uber driver or one that works at Amazon.

So yes, if these women want to get out of government housing, they should get with fellow teachers, doctors ect.

But like @Nak-Muay-Femeu said, it's about the dopamine issue which has worsened due to social media.

I got my fairy tale life so I don't care anymore. Just thought I would have cautioned against the dangers of where the community is headed.

A more realistic sceneario is less marriages leading to less children and the demographics of that country getting fucked beyond repair. Who's going to be paying for our pensions sxb? Because the pajeet working at the local chippy is sending every cent back home to Mumbai.

I know, he doesn’t understand that salaries here and the overall culture here is different.

Saxib, if doctors who have a great rep and are well respected in virtually every culture aren’t making much, the the issue isn’t just money. You can’t compare a teacher to an Uber driver who’s main profession is Uber driving because they’d have to work longer hours without holiday pay, no weekends, pay instability and the list goes on. People simply well women prefer men in similar positions and talking about housing, it would be easier for them to get an Islamic mortgage with a fellow professional as @Nak-Muay-Femeu pointed out, it’s hard for couples to get one by themselves and it would be very hard to get one with a Uber driver or one that works at Amazon.

So yes, if these women want to get out of government housing, they should get with fellow teachers, doctors ect.
Exactly, if cadaan who don't give 2shits about Riba are struggling then what chance to do we stand?

Okay @Nak-Muay-Femeu you’re a fellow Brit and I’ll admit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts