Why do a lot of Somali girls marry men that are not on their level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She called Black men ashy and had a negative attitude towards Somali men. That's my main problem here. She sounds too bitter about Somali/Black men to be with another race.

She seems primarily attracted to white men and thinks very highly of them, so her being with a Somali man would present its own problems and challenges. People should be with those that they actually love and are compatible with.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
She seems primarily attracted to white men and thinks very highly of them, so her being with a Somali man would present its own problems and challenges. People should be with those that they actually love and are compatible with.

No one cares who anyone is dating or marrying. That's no one's business and not my interest. I have friends and family who are in interracial marriages. Love is love.

My interest is the anti Somali/Black male venom. Plenty of people have been in this site in interracial relationships in the past and not one had nasty attitudes towards Somali/Black men.

Nigga she repeatedly demeans black men on a regular basis there's a thread from a while back when she called them n*ggers, why are you taking this up the ass?

No one cares who anyone is dating or marrying. That's no one's business and not my interest. I have friends and family who are in interracial marriages. Love is love.

My interest is the anti Somali male venom. Plenty of people have been in this site in interracial relationships in the past and not one had nasty attitudes towards Somali men.

I agree with all of that.

I just think that people with those sentiments should marry out; it's better for them as individuals and better for the community at large.
Nigga she repeatedly demeans black men on a regular basis there's a thread from a while back when she called them n*ggers, why are you taking this up the ass?

I know that and my point is that it doesn't matter; you can't demean the other half of your collective self without also demeaning yourself.

I once read an account from an apparent black woman online literally say that black men's seed (sperm) is worthless without actually realising the full implications of that statement.

:mjlol:

Me when @HIBAQ123 's white man leaves her to marry a white women
1680038826983.png

My interest is the anti Somali/Black male venom. Plenty of people have been in this site in interracial relationships in the past and not one had nasty attitudes towards Somali/Black men.

I noticed this as well it's weird, which makes me think why would you have such disdain for guys that could be your brothers/cousins? Whichever Somali females you're referring to are probably undesirables that don't get the attention they want from Somali men. How else could you explain their attitude?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I agree with all of that.

I just think that people with those sentiments should marry out; it's better for them as individuals and better for the community at large.

I know that and my point is that it doesn't matter; you can't demean the other half of your collective self without also demeaning yourself.

I once read an account from an apparent black woman online literally say that black men's seed (sperm) is worthless without actually realising the full implications of that statement.

:mjlol:

I noticed this as well it's weird, which makes me think why would you have such disdain for guys that could be your brothers/cousins? Whichever Somali females you're referring to are probably undesirables that don't get the attention they want from Somali men. How else could you explain their attitude?

It's clear she's not with a white man or maybe with a low value white man and is projecting due to the males in her life. Even constant abuse from a father or brothers should not have you be nasty towards Somali men in general. She is obviously someone with very extreme negative interactions with a few Somali men. A normal liberal white man would also not want to hear negativity about Somali/Black men.

My other issue is if she is indeed with a white man, whatever value he is, that she is in a very rare relationship and to be careful in insinuating in the future, while bashing Somali/Black men and to level up, that Somali women have a chance with white men because 99% do not. It creates more delusion.

This should be indelibly etched into every girls head (those that want to circumvent spinsterhood at least). I would take a girl from baadiyo let alone Somalia and we can live peacefully & more compatible than a Somali sister from my city who we share the same TV shows, social media friends, work similar jobs, etc. We aren’t searching for a friend, Alhamdullilah my guy friends can provide 10x more humour, entertainment, insight, logical advice than any girl.
Wallahi, I’m so confused. Do you even like women? Why would any woman want to settle down with a man who doesn’t even like her presence and would rather give his happiness and laughter only to his boys?

Basically you only value men. That is it. What sane woman who isn’t desperate for resources would put up with that?

No one wants to be around someone that doesn’t like them, value them or even wants to have good memories with them.

With your point it’s obvious that your love, laughter and overall value is only for your boys. That is contrary to any happy marriage. Since you like to portray yourself as a traditionalist. Take on the tradition of the Prophet s.a.w and look at how he used to laugh with his wives particularly Aisha. Look at how he used to take the advice and wisdom of Umm Salamah and look at how Khadijah was the woman who he valued immensely.

What I am looking for is someone who knows her role as a wife - only then will there be harmony as spouses. I postulate that lots of females struggle to understand this as it is well known women tend to struggle with having long term friends usually so they look for the “best friend” husband, while guys simply just want a competent wife who knows her duties.
Also, are you that delusional? How do you even benefit any girl that actually doesn’t need you to survive? What can you offer if you can’t even offer companionship, friendship and actual an actual loving relationship? Can you can’t even be bothered to actually try and like the person you want to marry Authobillah. Seriously the bar is in hell.

No girls with actual means or options of being able to provide for themselves would want to condemn themselves to a life without someone to enjoy and laugh with. It simply doesn’t benefit it us

Life is a trade off, a girl back home would take that deal because she gets a roof over her head and consistent money coming in. If I have all of that already, why wouldn’t I seek companionship and love? Also, luckily for us most guys don’t think like you.

Spinsterhood or divorce is a better fate than a soulless marriage that is there to benefit one party and one party alone. You don’t even understand that the joys of marriage is having that person who is there for you and that a union filled with laughter, love and compassion is the cornerstone of a happy marriage.

You need to understand that if you can’t even offer friendship, love and understanding, then you’re useless unless the woman is poverty stricken or needs your finances. You’ll forever be a glorified ATM. Women in the West have no use for you, because they can do just fine without a dead weight man that will simply make them miserable as he doesn’t even like them enough to want to have a friendship with them. Also, you’re not even wealthy enough for a woman to put up with it as at least then she can busy herself with living a life of luxury. So all in all? You offer nothing.

You need to get that through that head of yours and many men don’t which is why singledom is more of an issue for guys in the West than it is for women overall, unless you go back home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending