Why do a lot of Somali girls marry men that are not on their level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumarku waa caruur cago waaweyn leh.
feet jim GIF

Yeah, average Somali men struggling with an average Somali man earning the median income.

A middle class and higher white man does not want a Black woman. Keep dreaming. Good luck with the lower income white convict reverts though.
i already have a partner of 3 years who i met while in uni looool at you assuming my life

i dont like reverts, they tend to be ugly and/or broke

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
they should also protect themselves from gaslighting dusty redpill losers like you who try to convince them to settle for trash

not all women are jealous of each other, stop spewing that same stereotypical bs your crowd keeps circulating to try to manipulate naive women. you lot are the predators, trying to pit women against each other

you redpillers like to convince yourselves that men are the prize - newsflash they are NOT. they are expendable and any lady reading this has to understand that she is the prize. Look what happens when women start getting picky about who they date/marry, men go crazy - eg. growing incel movement
Genuine question, when/how can men critique women without being given the label of RP/misogynist? Seems like any critique is thrown an easy RP dismissal, which then reiterates many mens initial point that most woman don’t want to hear accountability and argumentative (two things that bring stress! Men are simple = the more peace of mind you bring, the more valuable you are.. really is simple!)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
University is the biggest scam initiated by the Illuminati to gain a “degree”. Of course the more docile/malleable gender would succeed under their system. Dajjallic system promotes this as our Nabi SAW predicted that It means nothing in terms of intelligence.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It's very entertaining, saaxiib

jon stewart popcorn GIF

I'm just waiting for her and others to lie to other average younger Somali women that there is a supply of non-loser middle class and higher white men who will abandon their white women for one from a different race like a Black Somali (with minor exceptions to submissive small Asians).

The community has been ruined by sky high divorce rates and now we are being ruined by delusion of grandeur in what average and below average people can get.

reer

VIP
The issue has become diluted. It's not necessarily about age.

It's about average or below average women of any age thinking they can get men better than them and holding out for them. This is very delusional and high value women have misled average and below average women.

It only becomes about age when average or below average women waited too long to get someone on their level that have chosen to remain single or have gotten married and left the market. Then there's slim pickings. A 45 year old woman can get any remaining man they want if she's high value.

Somali hooyos are regularly and quietly going behind their average and below average daughter's back as @reer has said.

This is how you can find out if you're below average: no/very few men/family outside of apps expressed interest to you/your family to get to know you or if you reached out and there was always radio silence. You're average if you had some interest. You're high value if it's happened very often for years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, no. I'm not redpill. An average decent Somali guy making the annual median income of $40-60K driving Uber or is a construction worker is not a trash person. They're settling for you. You will never get a $100K+ Somali man with your attitude and below average self so get used to it Miss Picky.
she said before she was dating a cadaan guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts