Why did this stereotype come from?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Fat Somali women seem to disproportionately store fat on their cheeks.

I swear there is this ''hamster'' look among Fat Xalimos.

1c6230a876355a1bbbcc66a2894fe712.jpg
Wallahi that was spot on :damn:

Ya illahi look at the story behind this wa yaab
This is quoted from the article fam “Ms Essa, who said she could 'think of no reason why there could be bad blood between them', was left needing plastic surgery for the wound above her left eye.”

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Where did the big booty Somali male stereotype come from? Most of y’all are skinny little things. I actually feel offended on you guys behalf. And these are Somali boys perpetuating this too. I can’t believe they went viral with this garbage. Where is the self respect?

Ajnabis are laughing at you, not with you. I feel like some Somalis have internalized the disrespect we get for just being Somali.
As a Somali who have never left Africa travelled, worked and lived in 16 African countries , none of this is existent in our community, these stereotypes are the least of our concerns , it's senseless unless you're highly sensitive or gullible, however this seems to be a one sided agenda actually let me retract that real quick, this is a campaign against an entire ethnic group, this shouldn't be surprising at all , the western hemisphere is notorious for racism especially within the ethnic minorities, overall it's a diasporan problem , also you're not helping either genius , your attempts to spread this cancerous qashin is successfully working for those who have ulterior motive , I cannot tell if you are pretending or just playing dumb regardless we may never know what your intentions were , wether you wanted to get a platter out of this.
It's true that as a society we failed to maintain our sovereignty hence dysfunction followed us wherever we set our foot upon , our estranged countrymen fled like droves to different continents , where it's inhabitants had their first encounters with them , ofcourse if one cannot respect themselves nor live in harmony , don't expect to be respected by others , this is not an Ajnabi projection but an existing underlying issues by the very same Diasporan Somalis wether it's an obnoxious BLM/SJW clown or an Ayraab Cognitive Disorder they have similar symptoms in common, inferior complex , identity crisis and exhibiting a remarkable self hating traits,
Yes certain groups as I've witnessed on this platform can be menacing , despicable and obsessed due to their inner hatred and immesuarable resentment towards the Somalis,
And I can understand from their perspectives but it's safe to say that they are a fraction in comparison to the many clowns and fools among the diaspora that let this shit slide, but then again it's the least concern for a Geeljire minding his own business in his country, it's ridiculous , laughable and pathetic at the same time .

So definitely not our L , so kindly retract this towards yourselves and your counterparts who've been estranged for decades.

The title should be Diasporan instead not the 25 million Ethnic Somalis in Africa.

That’s not it though, most African countries are garbage. I love my fellow black people regardless of nationality, but we can’t deny that there is some tension. There seems to be a general disdain for Somalis that is never called out and discrimination against us is taken lightly. The only other people who I see get picked on a lot too are the Dominicans.
First love yourself then you can love others.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
As a Somali who have never left Africa travelled, worked and lived in 16 African countries , none of this is existent in our community, these stereotypes are the least of our concerns , it's senseless unless you're highly sensitive or gullible, however this seems to be a one sided agenda actually let me retract that real quick, this is a campaign against an entire ethnic group, this shouldn't be surprising at all , the western hemisphere is notorious for racism especially within the ethnic minorities, overall it's a diasporan problem , also you're not helping either genius , your attempts to spread this cancerous qashin is successfully working for those who have ulterior motive , I cannot tell if you are pretending or just playing dumb regardless we may never know what your intentions were , wether you wanted to get a platter out of this.
It's true that as a society we failed to maintain our sovereignty hence dysfunction followed us wherever we set our foot upon , our estranged countrymen fled like droves to different continents , where it's inhabitants had their first encounters with them , ofcourse if one cannot respect themselves nor live in harmony , don't expect to be respected by others , this is not an Ajnabi projection but an existing underlying issues by the very same Diasporan Somalis wether it's an obnoxious BLM/SJW clown or an Ayraab Cognitive Disorder they have similar symptoms in common, inferior complex , identity crisis and exhibiting a remarkable self hating traits,
Yes certain groups as I've witnessed on this platform can be menacing , despicable and obsessed due to their inner hatred and immesuarable resentment towards the Somalis,
And I can understand from their perspectives but it's safe to say that they are a fraction in comparison to the many clowns and fools among the diaspora that let this shit slide, but then again it's the least concern for a Geeljire minding his own business in his country, it's ridiculous , laughable and pathetic at the same time .

So definitely not our L , so kindly retract this towards yourselves and your counterparts who've been estranged for decades.

The title should be Diasporan instead not the 25 million Ethnic Somalis in Africa.
Eww who is this third worlder talking to? Warya go worry about earning your ten cent a day salary
Look Up And Down GIFs | Tenor

@Destiny
Somali boys nowadays are really weak.. Back in the days if some guy was recording his booty, they would get knocked the f*ck out by the homies.. But nowadays it's modern to be a cross dressing farah:snoop:

Eww who is this third worlder talking to? Warya go worry about earning your ten cent a day salary
Look Up And Down GIFs | Tenor

He's mostly right though. Due its climate and geographic placement, Somalis in Africa rarely gain tremendous amount of weight like the Diasporans do.

Trending