Why did this stereotype come from?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

Where did the big booty Somali male stereotype come from? Most of y’all are skinny little things. I actually feel offended on you guys behalf. And these are Somali boys perpetuating this too. I can’t believe they went viral with this garbage. Where is the self respect?

Ajnabis are laughing at you, not with you. I feel like some Somalis have internalized the disrespect we get for just being Somali.
Welp, only my sister has a big donkey butt, but it’s from my maadow side. Me and the rest of my Berber and Somali family is built like Hank Hill.
E771DD29-6851-4F81-80E1-EB09169195C7.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
its a deformity known as lordosis the muscles that are located in the lower end of the body are pushing the lumbar spine witch makes it appear as if u have a large but combine that with being obese or just sitting around allot and u get fuutoweyn u can get rid of it through working out
View attachment 145454
Yeah, I know a lot of maadow girls that purposely arch their backs to make their butts look better. Truthfully, a lot of people ignore having good posture and that can effect how your spine develops from childhood

I don't look at these kids as full somalis. Anyone who can't speak Somali properly is not fully Somali. Sorry, I know that includes you but at least you make up for it for the life experience and you having grown up in East Africa. You are still handicapped next to me, but you have a grade above these little nobodies born and raised in the US.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1. It came from the UK Somali community, a big part of them has big booty, that what I have seen when i went to London.
2. Akafi Ali (UK Somali)

its a deformity known as lordosis the muscles that are located in the lower end of the body are pushing the lumbar spine witch makes it appear as if u have a large but combine that with being obese or just sitting around allot and u get fuutoweyn u can get rid of it through working out
View attachment 145454
How about if some of us what to keep our booty 😝 just playing

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Hahaha I swear the most disrespect we get is from madows. I don’t know why they hate us so much. Like what have we done? Aren’t we all black like they tell us?

I don't know where y'all get this information from but somalis are not on the average black American person's radar. I can count on a ninja turtles fingers how many Somalis I've interacted with in one of my ummahs. Somalis as a demographic are only somewhat recognizable in Minnesota and Ohio.

How the f*ck did us somali niggas, who are skinny skinny get a stereotype that we have large asses. Everytime I see this joke I feel angry. I get more angry when I see somalis laughing at the jokes and participating. You are right. People are laughing at us.
Somalis should start clapping back at these jokes. Not too racist but something equilavent as to fat asses.

Don’t blame mathows on this joke, every group does this joke

How the f*ck did us somali niggas, who are skinny skinny get a stereotype that we have large asses. Everytime I see this joke I feel angry. I get more angry when I see somalis laughing at the jokes and participating. You are right. People are laughing at us.
Somalis should start clapping back at these jokes. Not too racist but something equilavent as to fat asses.

I’ve never heard this stereotype in the USA I’ve seen a few Somalis joke about this with each other but I’ve never heard other ethnic groups talk about this

Don’t worry about them bro. Somali guys are attractive. Especially when they have nice smiles 😌.

You’re right about ppl laughing at us and how it’s different groups doing it. Ppl saying it’s just a harmlesss joke need to learn self depreciatting jokes always turn malicious after a while

Don’t worry about them bro. Somali guys are attractive. Especially when they have nice smiles 😌.

Im not angry, just amused. Us somali guys should not let this slide. Especially these youngsters in tiktok or elsewhere. This just disrespect.

I remember it was always us somalis roastin ajnabis. We had friendly roastin sessions and we would tear them up. Now we have grown ass somalis joining and making these same type of jokes.

Im annoyed. These youngsters should roast back ( but not too racist, something equilavent).

Trending

Latest posts