Why did this stereotype come from?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
sources

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, pretty much. I got rid of the problem by actively going to the gym and eating healthy. I also made sure that I didn't eat the Baasto and Bariis that my Hoyo cooked (this maybe the hardest part since hoyos are insistent on what food you consume). Also, make sure you fix your posture by doing stretches and glute exercises.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Destiny I never understood it either back when this Congolese girl made this joke to me which I did not get at all so I asked her what she's on about, she then told me that it is a common joke on twitter and showed me some tweets from Somalis and I was like :faysalwtf:

Twitter Somalis need to stop embarassing us, it's starting to translate into the real world. The internet and real world are not as far apart as it was in the past. Just like their racism towards Madows on social media have people actually thinking we are the most racist negroes on earth :damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This absolutely nothing to do with identity, stop putting it that way. This actually a major problem in our youth as a lot of the kids store fat in lower body area; diet may also have a part to play in this epidemic too. I get why you don't want to look "Adoon", but this problem is cause of laziness and horrible diet, not some features that Allah (swt) gave us.

maybe one of their parents were gay and produced their genes

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
@Destiny I never understood it either back when this Congolese girl made this joke to me which I did not get at all so I asked her what she's on about, she then told me that it is a common joke on twitter and showed me some tweets from Somalis and I was like :faysalwtf:

Twitter Somalis need to stop embarassing us, it's starting to translate into the real world. The internet and real world are not as far apart as it was in the past. Just like their racism towards Madows on social media have people actually thinking we are the most racist negroes on earth :damn:
Lmao! For real they need to stop embarrassing us! These morons don’t realize the damage they’re causing:ftw9nwa: :dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao! For real they need to stop embarrassing us! These morons don’t realize the damage they’re causing :dead:

Maybe Somali Farahs feel left out. :( Xaliimos be getting extra attention for their beauty. Farah...be trying to be Caitlyn Jenner. He wanted to become a woman because his wife and the estrogen of Kardashian women were getting all the attention.

Not sure but who cares, Blacks are the most weakest on earth who get bullied by Asians, Whites and Arabs without a fight. They are the most conquered race on earth. I wont lose sleep over such a weak people hating a Somali.

That is a fairly unhealthy mindset you've got. You're basically implying that you wouldn't take light criticism over a fairly small issue (that is solvable at that), just because of ones ancestry and lineage. Now mind you, I'm all for insulting people who like to take shots at Somali's innate features (ie. Foreheads, Noses etc), but this just comes across as insecure and butthurt. Having a big booty and excessive lower body fat aren't innate genetics to the Somali phenotype and is easily solvable through a proper diet and a sufficient amount of exercise. Stop resorting to something as petty as ancestral lines lol, it would actually do you some good if you took some criticism.

Apollo

VIP
There are racial differences in how races deposit fat.

I noticed South Asians get very flappy arms and double chins more than other races. White guys seem to store fat most on their stomach and develop huge beer bellies.

Maybe Somalis store fat most in their ass, kkkkkkkkk.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I noticed South Asians get very flappy arms and double chins more than other races. White guys seem to store fat most on their stomach and develop huge beer bellies.

Where do madows store it?....

Maybe so, but I wouldn't say that is issue is innate to Somalis only. I've noticed that West Africans develop huge asses too lol.

Apollo

VIP
Fat Somali women seem to disproportionately store fat on their cheeks.

I swear there is this ''hamster'' look among Fat Xalimos.

1c6230a876355a1bbbcc66a2894fe712.jpg

Trending

Latest posts