Why Can't Faarmajo be like Paul Kagame of Rwanda?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Paul Kagame is president for Rwanda for 20 years now. The country is experiencing booming economy. His son bought 7 million mansion in Los Angeles. Which is absolutely allowed- given his father worked hard for his country. And the results shows in the economy of the country .

First of all i dont think you know much about Rwanda second Somalia is a huge country Rwanda has the size of Lower shabelle....
That's why I said "you can't compare Rwanda to Somalia" lol .

Size doesn't matter there are bigger countries than Somalia functioning .
There are smaller countries than Rwanda in shambles .
Matter of fact Rwandan got over their past & have a great leader .

Because Paul Kagame actually gives a shit about improving his country and not just enriching himself.

Farmaajo's biggest critics even acknowledge that Farmaajo is not there to enrich himself.

When a reporter asked Abdirahman Abdishakur if he could say anything positive about Farmaajo, he stated that Farmaajo is not seeking to enrich himself and he dislikes foreigners.

Mind you, Abdirahman Abdishakur is the guy who sold our ocean.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First of all i dont think you know much about Rwanda second Somalia is a huge country Rwanda has the size of Lower shabelle....

Great point on the geography difference. But my point still stands with concern to Faarmajo. He is useless. And he is a master of fake it till u make it just like most of Somalis and Cadaans here in America

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Why does everyone assume every patriotic Somali is Marexaan?

Kkkkkkkkk I am the most patriotic Somali in the history of Somali people and my clan lives nowhere near Marehans. I give the Somali tough love and good advice. I tell them what they need to hear but don't want to hear to improve themselves but alas I am treated as a pariah. So no, what you said is not true.

The people are very different Somali's have a a tendancies to carry fire arms and solve every dispute with violance just like Arabs and Nilotes. Also Somali's are separatist by nature even ancient travelers documented that Somali's were ungovernable by nature and they hold stronger loyalty's towards their clan wich is most often based on pure emosions and biast. Thats the difference, oh yeah and they don't hold their fellow clan's men accountable if he rebels against the Amir.

Last edited:
I think our ancient Somali ancestors did not have a healthy diet, we are very emature bunch and miss trust of one another is a huge problem we face. Maybe it's how we evolved, we used to fight and kill each other over water Wells.

Trending