Why Can't Faarmajo be like Paul Kagame of Rwanda?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He insulted Majeerteen, Abgaal and Isaaq in his MA thesis. He also tried to illegally extend his term for 2 years, yet I have 'radical conspiracies'.
I doubt he insulted any clans, and what even is this MA thesis? Did he write it himself? Why would he write that?

I doubt he insulted any clans, and what even is this MA thesis? Did he write it himself? Why would he write that?

He wrote that Majeerteen, Abgaal and Isaaq were colonial pets.

When in fact, it was the Majeerteen Sultan of Hobyo, who was imprisoned in Eritrea for refusing to aid Italy against the dervishes. The Majeerteen King also refused to help the Italians.

The Sultanate of Hobyo humiliated the Italians in battle (with Cumar Samatar leading the armies) and that's why they had to get extra backup from Eritrea and also recruit Somali clans like HG to join them (dubbat army), this is why it took longer for the Italians to capture Majerteenia and they had to even bomb the kingdom. Loyalty kulaha, we fought and lost, but we put up a fight unlike many others!

Anyway, here is his shit:

European colonies naturally favored the tribes that proved their loyalty. These were offered a place in government civil service and law enforcement. These occupations come with a level of privilege and authority that some tribes enjoyed exclusively for years. Additionally, this new opportunity lured many nomads to move into urban areas to seek administrative employment. Most importantly, when European imperialist decided to give up their colonies in Somalia, they rewarded top leadership positions to the tribes and individuals closest to them. For instance, in the Northern colony of British Somaliland, the Isaaq tribe was awarded virtually all of the best jobs for its collaboration with the imperialists. In the South, the Italian colony found similar willingness in two loyal tribes: the Majeerteen of the Darood clan and the Mudulod, sub-clan of the Hawiye. These two southern tribes helped the Italians without reservation. In return, Italian and British colonies enabled these clans to claim some superiority over the other clans in terms of wealth, scholarship for their children in London and Rome, and future government influence in the post-decolonial era. Naturally, when the Somali government was formed, most parliamentary seats went to those tribes that had been loyal to the colonial rulers, as they were seen as best suited to stability. Somalia's first president, Adan Abdulle Osman, is a prime example. He was a former civil servant under the Italians as a member of the Mudulod, Hawiye sub-clan. On the other hand, his prime minister, Italian-educated Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, came from the other favorite tribe, the Majeerteen of the Darood clan. This arrangement did not change until the election of 1968, when the Somali parliament elected Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke as the second president of the country. He selected as his prime minister English-educated Mohamad Ibrahim Egal from the Isaaq clan of the former British Somaliland.

Last edited:
He wrote that Majeerteen, Abgaal and Isaaq were colonial pets.

When in fact, it was the Majeerteen Sultan of Hobyo, who was imprisoned in Eritrea for refusing to aid Italy against the dervishes. The Majeerteen King also refused to help the Italians.

The Sultanate of Hobyo humiliated the Italians in battle (with Cumar Samatar leading the armies) and that's why they had to get extra backup from Eritrea and also recruit Somali clans like HG to join them (dubbat army), this is why it took longer for the Italians to capture Majerteenia and they had to even bomb the kingdom. Loyalty kulaha, we fought and lost, but we put up a fight unlike many others!

Anyway, here is his shit:
There is no doubts that "some" tribes were colonial pets .

Anyway who wrote that?

He insulted Majeerteen, Abgaal and Isaaq in his MA thesis. He also tried to illegally extend his term for 2 years, yet I have 'radical conspiracies'.

Do you think he went to graduate school to insult certain clans or do you think he was analyzing specific individuals and their actions after decades have passed so that he can understand how the status quo came to be?

Do you think he went to graduate school to insult certain clans or do you think he was analyzing specific individuals and their actions after decades have passed so that he can understand how the status quo came to be?

He didn't analyse individuals, instead he made slanderous blanket insults about millions of people.

I am not gonna lie, I have been lurking on this site for several months and she is easily one of the most antagonistic people on here.

@Galmudug-State and @Pwyneth Galtrow make me ashamed to be Somali.

Blind hatred for other people is a basic instinct that some people have not evolved from.

Oh no! A random Farmajo bot from twitter doesn't like my posts! What will I do now?

:camby:

Time to update my ignore list.

Oh no! A random Farmajo bot from twitter doesn't like my posts! What will I do now?

:camby:

Time to update my ignore list.

Keep living in your bubble. At some point you will have to grow up. You can't behave the way you do and be a functioning member of society or should I say productive member of society.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Our problem is not lack of leaders, we have plenty of good leaders from all over the country. Our problem is us as a society, we are too divided to see the big picture. Unfortunately we put our clan interest before the country. We have to want the same best we want for ourselves equally for the rest of the country. Despite this obvious problem, we are still making remarkable progress in our own ways :)

Our problem is not lack of leaders, we have plenty of good leaders from all over the country. Our problem is us as a society, we are too divided to see the big picture. Unfortunately we put our clan interest before the country. We have to want the same best we want for ourselves equally for the rest of the country. Despite this obvious problem, we are still making remarkable progress in our own ways :)

If Somalis actually put their clan interest first and focused on their own regions, the only issue we would have is overall unity. We wouldn't have AlShaydan, warlords with checkpoints etc. In fact, we'd have various spheres of power that were relatively peaceful and developing.

The truth is that many communities have either no history of leadership or they have a history of poor leadership. What else explains the chokehold AlShaydan has on certain communities?

If Somalis actually put their clan interest first and focused on their own regions, the only issue we would have is overall unity. We wouldn't have AlShaydan, warlords with checkpoints etc. In fact, we'd have various spheres of power that were relatively peaceful and developing.

The truth is that many communities have either no history of leadership or they have a history of poor leadership. What else explains the chokehold AlShaydan has on certain communities?

Wrong.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Paul Kagame is president for Rwanda for 20 years now. The country is experiencing booming economy. His son bought 7 million mansion in Los Angeles. Which is absolutely allowed- given his father worked hard for his country. And the results shows in the economy of the country .

So corruption is okayπŸ˜€
He should have build that 7 million mansion in Kigali. Probably he doesn’t trust his people and his country because he is dictatorπŸ˜€
Good forbidding!!!

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Paul Kagame is Dictator, Somalia doesn’t need dictator. Even now, I rather live in Somalia free then live in Rwanda dictatorship.
Live free. And die free

Paul Kagame is Dictator, Somalia doesn’t need dictator. Even now, I rather live in Somalia free then live in Rwanda dictatorship.
Live free. And die free

This is my first day on here. Why are young Somalis still clinging to qabiil? Your username info states your clan. How can Somalia ever have peace when people who were born after the war still talking about clan?

Trending

Latest posts