Why Can't Faarmajo be like Paul Kagame of Rwanda?

Red barrets or not you guys has our blood in your hands.

You guys came to us to our jabahiid, SSDF were first to fight kacaan, stop making your qashin history.
Blah blah we are the ones who toppled the regime while Afweyn bribed our adeers back to his fold to join his campaign of Daaroodiya led by your favorite prince Gen Morgaan but keep dreaming of the fantasy you fought against the regime :duck:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Farmaajo didn’t pay his dues like that fellow. That guy is basically a hero . He led armed jabhaad and took over , liberating his ethnic group en route and when he assumed power he took the high road by not seeking revenge.

somalis are too divided and unruly

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Blah blah we are the ones who toppled the regime while Afweyn bribed our adeers back to his fold to join his campaign of Daaroodiya led by your favorite prince Gen Morgaan but keep dreaming of the fantasy you fought against the regime :duck:
Fantasy or not facts says, SSDF was FIRST jabaha fought against Kacaan. :tocry:

I honestly am curious because I noticed that many of the residents of Mogadishu don't look Cushitic. How did they learn Somali? Were they civilized by the Darod and Isaq clans? Obviously, not 100% considering their comfort with violence and lawlessness.
I thought I was the only one thinking this lool. Every time I see a clip from Mogadishu, I'm thinking, where are the Somalis? People there look straight outta Congo :williamswtf: