Why Can't Faarmajo be like Paul Kagame of Rwanda?

He wrote that Majeerteen, Abgaal and Isaaq were colonial pets.

When in fact, it was the Majeerteen Sultan of Hobyo, who was imprisoned in Eritrea for refusing to aid Italy against the dervishes. The Majeerteen King also refused to help the Italians.

The Sultanate of Hobyo humiliated the Italians in battle (with Cumar Samatar leading the armies) and that's why they had to get extra backup from Eritrea and also recruit Somali clans like HG to join them (dubbat army), this is why it took longer for the Italians to capture Majerteenia and they had to even bomb the kingdom. Loyalty kulaha, we fought and lost, but we put up a fight unlike many others!

Anyway, here is his shit:

What he wrote is not wrong. He should have added that these clans were also on the coast and accessible to foreigners.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I think our ancient Somali ancestors did not have a healthy diet, we are very emature bunch and miss trust of one another is a huge problem we face. Maybe it's how we evolved, we used to fight and kill each other over water Wells.
Each clan was living in its own world. Imagine first time see each other in 60s.

Each clan was living in its own world. Imagine first time see each other in 60s.

How do you think the first Darod's to see Hawiye reacted?

Did they recognize them as Somali or classify them as Bantu?

In the last 5 years, Mogadishu has become peaceful and their are Somalis from every clan.

However, more than 10 years ago, the residents of Mogadishu were primarily Hawiye.

When I saw the videos of the people living in Mogadishu, I thought it was from Nigeria.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is my first day on here. Why are young Somalis still clinging to qabiil? Your username info states your clan. How can Somalia ever have peace when people who were born after the war still talking about clan?

These young people are finished man.

Most of them have never stepped foot in Somalia.

:farmajoyaab:

How do you think the first Darod's to see Hawiye reacted?

Did they recognize them as Somali or classify them as Bantu?

In the last 5 years, Mogadishu has become peaceful and their are Somalis from every clan.

However, more than 10 years ago, the residents of Mogadishu were primarily Hawiye.

When I saw the videos of the people living in Mogadishu, I thought it was from Nigeria.
U say shit like this then you tell people to stop being qabilist. Such a hypocrite lmao

U say shit like this then you tell people to stop being qabilist. Such a hypocrite lmao

I honestly am curious because I noticed that many of the residents of Mogadishu don't look Cushitic. How did they learn Somali? Were they civilized by the Darod and Isaq clans? Obviously, not 100% considering their comfort with violence and lawlessness.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Do you think it is extreme to suggest that Hawiye people be deported to Uganda/Rwanda? Obviously in a humane manner, consistent with Darod/Isaq values.

Bro this was you literally one hour ago:

This is my first day on here. Why are young Somalis still clinging to qabiil? Your username info states your clan. How can Somalia ever have peace when people who were born after the war still talking about clan?

Talk about a quick conversion.

:mindblown:

Bro this was you literally one hour ago:

Talk about a quick conversion.

:mindblown:
I understand you are confused.

But I am consistent with my values and have not betrayed them.

I want Somalia to be at peace and want all clans to live together in harmony.

This is because I don't consider Hawiye to be Somali.

I believe they would be happy and content living in Central Africa.

This is because in Central Africa, their are no rules of war and lawless is part of life.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I understand you are confused.

But I am consistent with my values and have not betrayed them.

I want Somalia to be peace and all clans to live together in harmony.

This is because I don't consider Hawiye to be Somali.

I believe they would be happy and content living in Central Africa.

Nacalaa, this nigga definitely going to hell.

At least it was funny tho.

The Office Lol GIF

Nacalaa, this nigga definitely going to hell.

At least it was funny tho.

The Office Lol GIF

We will never advance as a Cushitic civilization if we are consistently in poverty due to constant war. The things that happened after the collapse of the Somali government in 1991, are odious.

Hawiye teenagers were raping their female teachers and class mates. You should read Ilhan Omar's book. She talks about her class mates trying to force their way into her house. They wanted to sexually assault Ilhan Omar and her female relatives.

Reer Xamar women were raped and forced into marriage by Hawiye men. They would then kill the babies they fathered with these women because they were not "light skin".

Siad Barre's last speech, via radio, was telling Hawiye people to leave the minority clans in Mogadishu alone, because they could not fight back and were small in number.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So corruption is okay😀
He should have build that 7 million mansion in Kigali. Probably he doesn’t trust his people and his country because he is dictator😀
Good forbidding!!!

duh! Heelooooo! Who will trust africans with their lives? Certainly not the Shepard who is the dictator watching over the sheeps

Somalia needs an authoritarian dictatorial leader like in Egypt and now Sudan, it's the only style of leadership that works in East Africa. Democracy doesn't work outside of the Western world.

If Farmajo was either MJ or Hawiye (in particular Abgaal), what would have been different about the last 4.5 years in terms of his political power and his political support base if he had pursued the same policies that he has done?

Paul kagame came to power through the gun when his militia defeated the Hutu led govt and switching the power in Rwanda to Tutsi people who dominate all sectors of the nation forcing Hutus to acknowledge and apologize for their past mistreatment to the Tutsi community with the remembrance of the genocide that took place every year sort of like Germans with their Nazi atrocities against the Jews.

Btw Paul kagame grow up in Uganda and served in Musaveni rebel forces bringing the current president of Uganda to power in the 80s and becoming a military commander of the new armed forces of Uganda before he joined the Tutsi rebel group.

Farmajo on the other hand was elected by delegates chosen by clan elders in 4.5 system with complicated political system that doesn't allow him to effectively rule the country except the capital city with the help of AMISOM forces

We will never advance as a Cushitic civilization if we are consistently in poverty due to constant war. The things that happened after the collapse of the Somali government in 1991, are odious.

Hawiye teenagers were raping their female teachers and class mates. You should read Ilhan Omar's book. She talks about her class mates trying to force their way into her house. They wanted to sexually assault Ilhan Omar and her female relatives.

Reer Xamar women were raped and forced into marriage by Hawiye men. They would then kill the babies they fathered with these women because they were not "light skin".

Siad Barre's last speech, via radio, was telling Hawiye people to leave the minority clans in Mogadishu alone, because they could not fight back and were small in number.

That was not limited to Hawiye. Darood "government" was abusing, raping and killing members large clans a decade before it's fall in 1991.