Why are UK Somalis so much more racist than US ones?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This sounds hilarious lmao, can you explain what the beef is about and what's the tensions like

Ive gotten racially abused twice this year and it’s both been by Aboriginals telling me to f*ck off back to Africa.

One incident was at Darling Harbour and this cadaan ranger came and chased them away.

:drakelaugh:

Ive gotten racially abused twice this year and it’s both been by Aboriginals telling me to f*ck off back to Africa.

One incident was at Darling Harbour and this cadaan ranger came and chased them away.

:drakelaugh:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: :damn: :damn:
This is some serious comedy
Of course they scrammed when whitey showed up, motherfuckers don't have the balls to go against them.

This is as funny as that time some drunk Irishman racially targeted me cause he thought I was white :banderas:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
After reading this thread and seeing some twitter talk in the past, its sad that somalis running around with this narrative that they were bullied and joked about in the UK. You guys are some pussys i swear have some dignity and pride and stop going around spreading this victim talk. Canadian somalis are on timing theyll pack you for talking.

After reading this thread and seeing some twitter talk in the past, its sad that somalis running around with this narrative that they were bullied and joked about in the UK. You guys are some pussys i swear have some dignity and pride and stop going around spreading this victim talk. Canadian somalis are on timing theyll pack you for talking.
We have a right to talk about what we went through just like how black people love to say we bully their features and everything else.

It would be interesting if Somalis were placed in Atl, Detroit and Chicago in black neighbourhoods if these people would say we get all along
Their is a decent amount of Somalis that live in both Atlanta & chicago, I don’t think any somalis live in Detroit because that city has no opportunity for Somalis, but I know in Grand Rapids, Michigan & Lansing, Michigan theirs a decent amount of Somalis that live there. Even Washington DC area has Somalis & DC is like 55% Black demographically.

Really? What's with the rise of madows attacking elderly Somalis in America then? Also
that video was a gang fight between somali outlaws https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Outlaws

vs mathow gangster disciples
at south high school in Minneapolis it wasn’t necessarily a racial fight like the media portrayed it, it was a minor beef, the outlaws & the GD’s become cool with each other a year later ironically lol. I use to know a lot of faaraxs who were involved in the streets back then when I lived in Minnesota.

that video was a gang fight between somali outlaws https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Outlaws

vs mathow gangster disciples
at south high school in Minneapolis it wasn’t necessarily a racial fight like the media portrayed it, it was a minor beef, the outlaws & the GD’s become cool with each other a year later ironically lol. I use to know a lot of faaraxs who were involved in the streets back then when I lived in Minnesota.
Screenshot_20210907-042832_Chrome.jpg

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by NBC

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

just a quick clarification (Somali mafia, madihbaan with attitude, hot boyz, 1627 ) are all the same gang. They’re based out of cedar riverside.

the reason why The cedar Somalis came up with all these random multiple ridiculous gang names was to confuse the Minneapolis police department so they couldn’t identify the gang members as easily. the Somali on Somali beef was bad between 2016-2019 but I hear it’s now starting to die down because all the former gang members either getting locked up, dead or changed their lives & became religious.

but the mathow vs mathow gang beefs in north Minneapolis is worse now in 2021.

Most people killed from gun violence in Minneapolis are mathow.

just a quick clarification (Somali mafia, madihbaan with attitude, hot boyz, 1627 ) are all the same gang. They’re based out of cedar riverside.

the reason why The cedar Somalis came up with all these random multiple ridiculous gang names was to confuse the Minneapolis police department so they couldn’t identify the gang members as easily. the Somali on Somali beef was bad between 2016-2019 but I hear it’s now starting to die down because all the former gang members either getting locked up, dead or changed their lives & became religious.

but the mathow vs mathow gang beefs in north Minneapolis is worse now in 2021.

Most people killed from gun violence in Minneapolis are mathow.
Don't Tell You Wear Blue Rags Tho Glad This Has Died Down Now

Don't Tell You Wear Blue Rags Tho Glad This Has Died Down Now
I was never involved with gangs out there but I knew a lot of guys that banged, I’ve never seen them wear blue rags but they do dress in blue colors a lot, cedar Malis are Crips & they’re loosely aligned with shotgun Crips a mathow gang in north Minneapolis. But yeah from what I heard the beef isn’t really active anymore because their really isn’t any Somali outlaws left ever since they killed the leader in 2019, most of the outlaws got locked up or disbanded .

Theirs this one new gang in south Minneapolis that started a few years ago called “huncho gang” that’s been really active I heard, it’s a somali & African American gang but mostly AA not much Somalis (that’s a deadly combo :damedamn:)

I heard they beef with some other mathow gangs.

I'm a US Somali, as I'm sure you all know. And here, the Somalis and the African-Americans tend to get along and they all hang out with each other and stuff.

I have multiple AA friends and I've had AA friends since childhood, there isn't really much beef between the AA's and Somalis and there never has been, besides a few scuffles in Minneapolis.

But I hear stories that in the UK that Somalis were bullied by other Africans and also by Carribean people, and that's why a lot of UK faaraxs are racist.

I am aware that this is a pretty big generalization, so is this true? Can a UK Somali verify this?
In Chicago, African Americans are anti-African in general. Hell, my some of maadow family members got beef with them. Maadow girls would attack and bully my mum because she has dark skin and very long hair.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Iam from holland and i can ensure you that madows hate somalis everywhere :mjlaugh: :manny: What i have noticed its madows of slave descendants that hate somalis/africans in general. Here in holland south american madows used to bully west africans that just came here. I dont why they hate africans
Damn this is true! The black South American’s (and those from the Caribbean’s) always had beef with the west Africans who came here in the Netherlands. Like- do they not realise that they descent from these same people? Many Nigerians and Surinamers used to fight each other at my old high school back in the days. It’s probably because of jealousy and hate.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Damn this is true! The black South American’s (and those from the Caribbean’s) always had beef with the west Africans who came here in the Netherlands. Like- do they not realise that they descent from these same people? Many Nigerians and Surinamers used to fight each other at my old high school back in the days. It’s probably because of jealousy and hate.
Surinamers and antilians are the biggest pussies they never act tough towards morrocans and turks that call them jāreer in their native languages. But instead of that they bully a miskeen nigerian/ghanian kid that just came here in the country and doesnt speak the language right

Trending

Latest posts