Why are UK Somalis so much more racist than US ones?

They're the biggest Ayrab bootyclappers of the Somali diaspora (after the ones that live in the Middle East). They're simply copying the racism of the hairy beasts they worship. Colourism is also very concerning among UK Somalis.

Although they're obviously the most racist Somalis, they have way bigger issues like their cowardice, their bullied victim status (everyone from the West Africans to the Desis to the Eastern Europeans who push them around), the many Islamic State and Al Shabab terrorists they have produced, and that they worry about Palestine's well being 100x more than their native Somalia. They are also the most oldest Somali diaspora (early 1900s) but have nothing to show for it. They also have the biggest downlow community but happen to be the most homophobic which makes perfect sense. Their women also have large egos for some reason and demand the centre of attention. You'll have a hard time finding a humble UK Somali girl. She may only have £10 to her name and is obese but she thinks she's God's gift to planet Earth and demands the spotlight. I am not exaggerating and everyone who has visited the UK knows this. The men have the attention span of hamsters and their mind wanders.
Imagine US version of Akafi calling anyone coward. khaniska tahay was

Somalis in the US don’t even have non Somali friends, they are so much more segregated compared to somalis in the UK. A lot even go to Somali majority schools. None of my Somali cousins have a single AA friend in MN. For you guys, an Ajnabi is an Oromo Muslim.
This is sooo true lol Somalis in mn don’t associate with ajnabis at all

They're the biggest Ayrab bootyclappers of the Somali diaspora (after the ones that live in the Middle East). They're simply copying the racism of the hairy beasts they worship. Colourism is also very concerning among UK Somalis.

Although they're obviously the most racist Somalis, they have way bigger issues like their cowardice, their bullied victim status (everyone from the West Africans to the Desis to the Eastern Europeans who push them around), the many Islamic State and Al Shabab terrorists they have produced, and that they worry about Palestine's well being 100x more than their native Somalia. They are also the most oldest Somali diaspora (early 1900s) but have nothing to show for it. They also have the biggest downlow community but happen to be the most homophobic which makes perfect sense. Their women also have large egos for some reason and demand the centre of attention. You'll have a hard time finding a humble UK Somali girl. She may only have £10 to her name and is obese but she thinks she's God's gift to planet Earth and demands the spotlight. I am not exaggerating and everyone who has visited the UK knows this. The men have the attention span of hamsters and their mind wanders.
Lol what makes you say their mind wonders and that they have short attention span?

UK Somalis are Is**q fulaynimo in their blood also in the US we don’t have to deal with belligerent niggas like UK or Canada because they live in places were we are the majority after white people

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lol what makes you say their mind wonders and that they have short attention span?

Observe some of the men and you'll see what I mean. They can't sit still and watch a soccer match to completion for example. They'll last maybe 15 minutes before getting up from the couch even though they claim to be the biggest fan of the club and they'll have no interest later on about who won the game as if they totally forgot about it. They'll try to study for exams but 10 minutes later they'll go play Xbox. You have a thought provoking conversation that they're very interested in but minutes later the conversation ends because he's distracted by a kaneeco that he's determined to kill. I have even seen abos zone out after speaking to their kids for a minute asking how their day is and then all of a sudden cannot hear their kids calling out "abo, abo" or cannot feel his kids hitting his head to get his attention. He is distracted by a boring commercial. I have seen many strange examples of their mind wandering.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

You should write fiction. There’s a huge market for it. Your talents are wasted on an anonymous forum hun xx

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Don't tell me that that teacher wasn't fired, did you tell your principal?
Nope nothing happened to her. There were like 5 somalis in the class but no one really told on her because that would mean we would also get on trouble because we didn’t exactly stay quiet after she said that

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nope nothing happened to her. There were like 5 somalis in the class but no one really told on her
To be fair i can understand them a little bit since somalis are not easy people to live with Espacially as neighbors. I remember i watched this vid of this madow chick lol. Go to 4:39

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
To be fair i can understand them a little bit since somalis are not easy people to live with Espacially as neighbors. I remember i watched this vid of this madow chick lol. Go to 4:39

That’s a select few, and Jamaicans are way more known for violence than somalis are

To be honest U.K. Somalis are cool with madow Muslims, my bestfriend is a madow Muslim, she and her mum needed ride to the hospital it was an emergency only a Somali driver stopped and gave a ride to them, the rest of the Madows are gaalo and Jamaicans have assimilated into the British culture and they think they can beef with any African who comes after them, they are beefing with west Africans and their obsession with Ethiopia lol and the next black demographic is Nigerians and they are just islamophobic really and with their hate of Nigerians Muslims that are basically in power in Nigeria, so of course they bring that issue to Somalis

To be honest U.K. Somalis are cool with madow Muslims, my bestfriend is a madow Muslim, she and her mum needed ride to the hospital it was an emergency only a Somali driver stopped and gave a ride to them, the rest of the Madows are gaalo and Jamaicans have assimilated into the British culture and they think they can beef with any African who comes after them, they are beefing with west Africans and their obsession with Ethiopia lol and the next black demographic is Nigerians and they are just islamophobic really and with their hate of Nigerians Muslims that are basically in power in Nigeria, so of course they bring that issue to Somalis
True, to be honest I consider Jamaican,Nigerian and Congolese to be number one enemy to Somalis and I don't care if their Gaal or Muslim.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The experience you guys have sometimes suprises. Most black people I've met have been middle class, educated, from a stable family and most importantly open and friendly

But its does explain why in especially London why someone Carribbean and African outside my social have shown some hostility toward me from the get go.

Near some London ghetto. You breathe the racial tension