Why are UK Somalis so much more racist than US ones?

The bad air pollution and the rainy weather makes everyone grumpy there, so naturally conflicts happen.

Cooler heads have prevailed and ethnics get along nowadays. No need for these types of threads in my opinion.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I still can’t believe the word “somalian” was practically a slur. I remember when this Sudanese girl was called “Somalian” by Jamaicans/Nigerians and she started crying.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
If you want to fit in here and convince people you're Somali try not to base all your fake interactions off of Sspot stereotypes.
The experience you guys have sometimes suprises. Most black people I've met have been middle class, educated, from a stable family and most importantly open and friendly

But its does explain why in especially London why someone Carribbean and African outside my social have shown some hostility toward me from the get go.

Near some London ghetto. You breathe the racial tension
Thank Allah you didn't live in next to roadman hellhole's. You could trust every other race not to stab you over tiny shit except Madows, can't carry anything in self-defense either.

I heard that Somalis in the stats, when they get angry on AA's, tell them that they came in the bottom of a boat and don't even know their cultur or background but they came in a plane, and that they are beneath them and then the AA's starts to cry inside. :mjlol:

I'm a US Somali, as I'm sure you all know. And here, the Somalis and the African-Americans tend to get along and they all hang out with each other and stuff.

I have multiple AA friends and I've had AA friends since childhood, there isn't really much beef between the AA's and Somalis and there never has been, besides a few scuffles in Minneapolis.

But I hear stories that in the UK that Somalis were bullied by other Africans and also by Carribean people, and that's why a lot of UK faaraxs are racist.

I am aware that this is a pretty big generalization, so is this true? Can a UK Somali verify this?
When Somalis first moved to the U.K. a lot of other Africans and those from the Caribbean’s we’re not very welcoming to us, they greeted us with hostility and tension, they made it vocal that we weren’t like them and they didn’t want us to align ourselves with them. It was more upsetting that this came from other Africans too. They were very quick to say that we were not Africans and were Somalis only and would also throw racist remarks towards us and insult our religion. Even on YouTube you would see a lot of these black YouTubers going round asking a bunch of teenagers around London and Birmingham which ethnicity they think is the least desirable and a majority of them are very quick to say Somalis or exclaim how they would never date Somalis because they find us ugly or even ‘too dark’ yet when Somalis give them the same energy back they’re quick to label us as racist.

When Somalis first moved to the U.K. a lot of other Africans and those from the Caribbean’s we’re not very welcoming to us, they greeted us with hostility and tension, they made it vocal that we weren’t like them and they didn’t want us to align ourselves with them. It was more upsetting that this came from other Africans too. They were very quick to say that we were not Africans and were Somalis only and would also throw racist remarks towards us and insult our religion. Even on YouTube you would see a lot of these black YouTubers going round asking a bunch of teenagers around London and Birmingham which ethnicity they think is the least desirable and a majority of them are very quick to say Somalis or exclaim how they would never date Somalis because they find us ugly or even ‘too dark’ yet when Somalis give them the same energy back they’re quick to label us as racist.
But why? What made Somalis so different?

Like why hate Somalis but love Ethiopians? It makes no sense

I can understand harbouring ill-will towards Nations that have actually harmed your people as a collective; I can't imagine hating entire groups just because (I as an individual) tussled with some of them in high school. Just let that s*** go.

I can understand harbouring ill-will towards Nations that have actually harmed your people as a collective; I can't imagine hating entire groups just because (I as an individual) tussled with some of them in high school. Just let that s*** go.
It does seem quite petty tbh

But why? What made Somalis so different?

Like why hate Somalis but love Ethiopians? It makes no sense
I believe it’s predominantly to do with religion a lot of Africans are Christians and don’t like Muslims in the slightest. When I grew older a lot of African Christians would make comments about the deen and even encourage Somali girls to take off the hijab they would say we didn’t need to wear it and how we should be showing our hair

I never understood how these American Somalis can’t understand Uk is not US. Uk is the size of Michigan and has 6 and half times more the population. People live on top each other here and there is no space. Hence you see a lot of community conflicts.

And since most of you live in Minnesota. This state is 85% the size of Uk. But has 5.5 million people compared to uks 67 million. So can you stop comparing to your society as it is very different. Also how many of you really live in areas dominated by AAs?

I never understood how these American Somalis can’t understand Uk is not US. Uk is the size of Michigan and has 6 and half times more the population. People live on top each other here and there is no space. Hence you see a lot of community conflicts.

And since most of you live in Minnesota. This state is 85% the size of Uk. But has 5.5 million people compared to uks 67 million. So can you stop comparing to your society as it is very different. Also how many of you really live in areas dominated by AAs?
Not many of us live near AA so perhaps that is another factor, we are simply very segregated

World

VIP
In London, you can get killed for being a somali in the wrong area. In Camden the jare ers a year ago went looking to kill any Somali regardless if they are gang members or civilians to avenge their dead. They killed innocent Somalis.

In London, you can get killed for being a somali in the wrong area. In Camden the jare ers a year ago went looking to kill any Somali regardless if they are gang members or civilians to avenge their dead. They killed innocent Somalis.
The UK seems like such a terrible place subhanallah.

Iam from holland and i can ensure you that madows hate somalis everywhere :mjlaugh: :manny: What i have noticed its madows of slave descendants that hate somalis/africans in general. Here in holland south american madows used to bully west africans that just came here. I dont why they hate africans
Lol I realised I never told you I was born in the Netherlands, in Utrecht.

The UK seems like such a terrible place subhanallah.
Not the UK sxb, just London. It’s a hellhole there. Even got other main cities influenced by their degenerate gang culture. Also Somalis are not innocent as they make it out to be. Fking wanna-be gangbanger bums giving the rest of us bad rep. There’s Somali gangs all 4 corners of London, they got problems with Albanians, South Asians, Madhows etc… making it dangerous for innocent Somali’s who get killed sometimes for mistaken identity for a gangmember

Trending