Why are UK Somalis so much more racist than US ones?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Really? What's with the rise of madows attacking elderly Somalis in America then? Also
OP hasn't seen the big picture. Mathow killed Somalis, white nor Mexicans Never killed any Somalis. OP is too young to see big picture. I've been jumped by mathow multiple times in my life.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Somalis in America are not friends with madows in any way. These assholes just live near us, how many times have madows and Somalis killed each other. In my city Somalis just killed 3 madows this year while the madows took one somali.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Surinamers and antilians are the biggest pussies they never act tough towards morrocans and turks that call them jāreer in their native languages. But instead of that they bully a miskeen nigerian/ghanian kid that just came here in the country and doesnt speak the language right
Wollahi this. They moved on from us and now are bullying other Africans which is completely retarded. They used to make fun of that guy and call him “monkey” and told him that Nigerian food is disgusting, which was shocking to me because they look exactly like him and eat similar food. They’ll always claim to be exotic and “Southern American” not realising they are just Africans. They are scared of them which I’ll never understand tbh.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Really why? I have allot of albanians and bosnians in my neighborhood they are very chill but most of them drive expensive cars so they are most likely drugdealers
those I’ve met were very racist and ignorant people, they loosely always used the N word around me only (Neger) and couldn’t understand how a dark person like me is a Muslim because they assume every dark person is a Christian (at least the ignorant fools). The only Balkan I ever got along with was from Croatia

those I’ve met were very racist and ignorant people, they loosely always used the N word around me only (Neger) and couldn’t understand how a dark person like me is a Muslim because they assume every dark person is a Christian (at least the ignorant fools). The only Balkan I ever got along with was from Croatia
i don't understand why we Somalis should give a shit about the n-word we weren't slaves

Xoxoxo

VIP
i don't understand why we Somalis should give a shit about the n-word we weren't slaves
I still do not like it if people use that word around me. Being described as a N is something I do not appreciate or tolerate and people here do not care and still use it to describe you, especially if your brown skinned or even darker skinned (like me).

I still do not like it if people use that word around me. Being described as a N is something I do not appreciate or tolerate and people here do not care and still use it to describe you, especially if your brown skinned or even darker skinned (like me).
fair enough i would recommend being even more racist agianst them

Xoxoxo

VIP
fair enough i would recommend being even more racist agianst them
Give me examples lol it’s hard to do that (especially against balkans and northern Africans) because they’ll bring up your skin colour (n word) ethnicity (make fun of your country and how poor it is) and Culture (the whole banana issue).

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Give me examples lol it’s hard to do that (especially against balkans and northern Africans) because they’ll bring up your skin colour (n word) ethnicity (make fun of your country and how poor it is) and Culture (the whole banana issue).
Tell morrocans to collect their ancestors body parts that are scattered all across france put it together bring it back to Casablanca and then try to diss you, also mention how their people are the bastards of the middle east and how their women are viewed as prostitutes over there.

Tell albanians to go get Kosovo back that should be enough, they are the gypsies of the balkans. Their GDP is 15 billion while the madows in Nigeria got 445 billion. They arent successful just boast to you off their whiteness. Don't forget how Serbia xooged them until they had to call the UN to back them up

Xoxoxo

VIP
Tell morrocans to collect their ancestors body parts that are scattered all across france put it together bring it back to Casablanca and then try to diss you, also mention how their people are the bastards of the middle east and how their women are viewed as prostitutes over there.

Tell albanians to go get Kosovo back that should be enough, they are the gypsies of the balkans. Their GDP is 15 billion while the madows in Nigeria got 445 billion. They arent successful just boast to you off their whiteness. Don't forget how Serbia xooged them until they had to call the UN to back them up
This is savage….. I like it! I’ll definitely use this

not that hard they were the mongrel slaves of the ottomans, as fast as their Turkish masters left them they went back to killing themselves like the savages they are, I don't know much about north Africans except that they are good at taking Arab dick nothing but a bunch cuckolds and mix breed mutts.

damn i need to up my racism game

I always wondered why the somali/caribbean relations were so bad in the UK. In canada we have similar demographics and there was some tensions in the 90’s when somalis came in large numbers (from what I’ve heard) but when I was growing up in the 2000’s everything was fine. A lot of my neighbours were caribbean & my mom was cool with their moms, and one of my best friends from childhood to this day is jamaican

Trending

Latest posts