Why are UK Somalis so much more racist than US ones?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
What a load of bs nobody pushes UK Somalis and we don't have ******s in our community who are downlow compared to Black British that has so many.

The truth hurts.

They also have terrible diets. They eat chicken and chips everyday. The fried chicken store owners are building mansions in Bangladesh thanks to Somalis giving themselves heart disease. Every some leafy greens for a change.

The truth hurts.

They also have terrible diets. They eat chicken and chips everyday. The fried chicken store owners are building mansions in Bangladesh thanks to Somalis giving themselves heart disease. Every some leafy greens for a change.
Your projecting bs and I don't know what the heck you even talking about Abti

Caribbean’s had some personal hate for Somalis. Somalis are nowdominant in the urban British scene. The victim stuff being posted here is crap we were hated because we weren’t scared of madows and didn’t take shit. I remember the Somali olders in the 2000s holding it down against the madows when they beat up a Miskeen guy.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalis and blacks are literally killing eachother in 3rd world london now i think weve gone beyond simple hatred of one another now thiers no going back

The truth hurts.

It’s 2021 man no one is eating at local chicken shops on the regular. That’s like 2005 shit lol.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
It’s 2021 man no one is eating at local chicken shops on the regular. That’s like 2005 shit lol.

B.S. I was not there in 2005 or even close to it. I saw it in 2019 and many other years for my own eyes. Most customers are Somali in many locations. There is a kid here who complained of stomach pains due to his obsession with chicken and chips. Beenta jooji. It's your crack.

:drakelaugh:

Caribbean’s had some personal hate for Somalis. Somalis are nowdominant in the urban British scene. The victim stuff being posted here is crap we were hated because we weren’t scared of madows and didn’t take shit. I remember the Somali olders in the 2000s holding it down against the madows when they beat up a Miskeen guy.
Madows packed by the Somalis

1630800997059.png

1630801013238.png

1630801030398.png

\
Sure get allong very good :comeon:

Yes we tend to get along.

Some of them hate us, and tbh some somalis here hate them, but the people who hate Somalis most here, are the cadaans, especially the republicans one

This specific girl seems like she has some personal beef with somalis, maybe a faarax broke her heart

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
\

Yes we tend to get along.

Some of them hate us, and tbh some somalis here hate them, but the people who hate Somalis most here, are the cadaans, especially the republicans one

This specific girl seems like she has some personal beef with somalis, maybe a faarax broke her heart
Iam from holland and i can ensure you that madows hate somalis everywhere :mjlaugh: :manny: What i have noticed its madows of slave descendants that hate somalis/africans in general. Here in holland south american madows used to bully west africans that just came here. I dont why they hate africans

Unlike AAs, UK Carribeans and Africans were never on that "black unity" ODR kumbaya bullshit cause they live in racially homogenous countries, they don't have to claim or be accepting of other african ethnic groups to bolster their numbers.

A lot of the hostilities in the UK is just about territory, the UK somalis went to the previously carribean majority areas and they felt threatened. Carribeans and other minorities in the UK tend to be retarded and care a lot about their shitty little enclave being under their control even if they're just renting it.

Last edited:
Iam from holland and i can ensure you that madows hate somalis everywhere :mjlaugh: :manny: What i have noticed its madows of slave descendants that hate somalis/africans in general. Here in holland south american madows used to bully west africans that just came here. I dont why they hate africans
Wow even in Holland? What did they say about Somalis?

Unlike AAs, UK Carribeans and Africans were never on that "black unity" ODR kumbaya bullshit cause they live in racially homogenous countries, they don't have to claim or be accepting of other african ethnic groups to bolster their numbers.
A lot of the hostilities in the UK is just about territory, the UK somalis went to the previously carribean majority areas and they felt threatened. Carribeans and other minorities in the UK tend to be retarded and care a lot about their shitty little enclave being under they control even if they're just renting it.
Caribbeans population is heavily declining and a lot of areas are being taken over by either Somali or other Africans. This 2001 or 06 anymore.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Surinamese people used to violate African immigrants. Especially if they had an accent. I think they are jealous because their ancestors weren't enslaved.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don’t know wallahi but the hate they have for us is deep.

I used to go to my friends house to revise pretty much everyday in year 11 exam season and I was pretty close with his dad (his dad is from Barbados). One time ethnicity came up in the conversation and I said I was somali. This mans face changed from a smile straight to anger like he wanted to jump me and quietly said “oh I thought you were Ethiopian not one of them”. I laughed it off and left but from that day forward hes always looked at me differently

Another time I had a jamaican teacher and one time I must have said or did something to annoy her so she shouted in front of a class full of 30 kids “you somalians are so inbred that your minds aren’t capable of processing instructions”.

This is just from personal experience, I’ve seen and heard worse but just a few that stood out
Don't tell me that that teacher wasn't fired, did you tell your principal?

Trending