Why are *SOME* Somali girls like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The men need to marry out more. They mostly have the dominant genes so their kids usually look somali, as opposed to the females, its important we diversify ourselves. Endless tribalism and inclusivity has made our genepool very weak.
Are u retarded? Stop with the suugo science nacaala.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
same here, you never truly know someone just from a few conversations I guess. But in the end who are we to judge when we find out their nature, ignore them and move on.
Imma say this though. It's gets you interested in trying out that path.especially if you aren't very religious but knew what sins you should avoid.
When you realize all your friends haven't been abstaining too makes it worse.

The men need to marry out more. They mostly have the dominant genes so their kids usually look somali, as opposed to the females, its important we diversify ourselves. Endless tribalism and inclusivity has made our genepool very weak.

Maybe in the 1900's but that is not the case now at all, plus how do you know the gene pool is weak are you ugly looool.

Just say you want to marry a non-Somali and go :comeon:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If a xalimo dates a skinny ass hood rat like the ones on the bottom left, she must be just as ratchet as them.

Never settle for less. Hit me up if you look like the one on the top right. No gaalo :hillarybiz:

Sis, I was joking . I just copied a meme from Facebook . I love Faraxs.
Faraxs will always be better for Somali girls:it0tdo8:

Somalis don't have to marry ajnabis, just marry other somalis from other clans

yup that would be the first step, its already been done in 1st world countries, hence nobody knows their tribe.

People here are delusional. Yes ofcourse a good amount of somalis are good looking, men and women. However you'd be blind not to see the unwanted characteristics in a lot of somalis, especially the men. And no i'm not one of them.

Imma say this though. It's gets you interested in trying out that path.especially if you aren't very religious but knew what sins you should avoid.
When you realize all your friends haven't been abstaining too makes it worse.

sorry brother i got lost in some guys stupidity.

woaahh don't think about following there path, even if you're not the most religious person ever. Somethings just are not worth it regardless i.e drugs/zina etc. And if your friends are doing this advice them leave it.

The med student is in a bad situation Wallahi. Hopes he finds out about the situation.im interested in the medical field too. It seems like she just trying to marry the guy because he is a going to become a doctor.

That's a fear of big fear of min.Cause for a second your gonna think the girl is only interested in you but in reality she is messing around with other dudes.

Tell your bro to leave her alone. In my close group of friends we don't condone dog behavior. Your homeboy is messing with a chick who is in a relationshiP uff. Are you a dog ass nigga too?

The med student is a somalilander so I don't care gonna let my boy chop it:eating:

brock.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Somalis need to marry out more and increase the gene pool, all this inbreeding made alot of you retarded.
I'm marrying a Jamaican.and going to raise our children to become Olympian. Somalis are naturally good at long distance sports while Jamaicans are good at sprinting. With our mixture of genres we could create the perfect mid distance runner 400-800m.

Move my family to Ethiopia where my children will train every day. They will become olympians

This is not just Somali women but ALL women, what she says she wants and what she really wants is two different things

It doesn't matter whether she is religious, irreligious or a , it's part of their basic biological predisposition and she is not lying at all despite the gross contradiction in statement and action.

Her statements is the 'logical' parts of her brain speaking but the emotional side off her brain is much more powerful which results in most cases the complete opposite to transpire.

The males are the complete opposite of this, their logical side of the brain is more powerful then their emotional side, hence why your baffled. (this is why all mass murders in history have been males)

This creates a perfect balance & harmony in a couple because both dispositions compliment each other, emotional intelligence is vital for child rearing and early psychological development of children.

I have met very few women who are the exception to this, these are your tom boys or highly masculine types of women who any masculine male should avoid at all cost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts