Why are *SOME* Somali girls like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my many years of conversing with the opposite gender I have realized one thing Somali (and other) girls always say the opposite of what they want/do ... I will give some examples....

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a tall dark skin curly hair guy yet most of the guys that have been through them are light skin, short-average height and medium/Madow hair

-A lot of Somali girls will say they don't want a muscular guy they want a slim guy or a chubby one yet when they see an akhi who goes gym they lose their shit

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a nice guy who is educated yet they are being trained in ends. In fact one girl that my guy is talking to and doing tings with right now has a boyfriend/potential husband who is a medical student poor guy wallahi :uCkf6mf:

-A lot of Somali girls say they want a rich guy yet they are happy to take tube and go to a cheap place to eat on a date with the type of guy I have mentioned above

Why is this? I may have an answer based on science but I need the opinion of some Sspot females.

@RICH @Idil-Beydaan @draco @Reiko @DesertStorm @Shadow @Basra @wawenka @darklight @blackbanana @NA9 @Reiko @The Cushitic One @Knowles @Luna What do you girls think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro zina is more common thats why maybe they go with guys who arent their type. Best to block out bakhtis like these or your opinion of Somali girls might change.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's life. What u want, is not what you get. I want one of those soap opera Turkish prince who speaks Muslim but looks German. But what do i get? A husband farah who speak aaf waqooyi but looks like Mama Mayluns uncle.

When life gives you lemons, make Lemonade.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali girls have high standards

Somali men are liars.

Case closed.

A Somali guy will swear up and down that he's 6'2 when he's 5'7

A lion that is more sophisticated in his hunting skills will take the gazelle of a polished lion . Females will often overlook ideals ( looks and so forth ) for primitive tendencies such as feeling secure , chased, loved and for convenience sake ( time, place and age catching up with them ). Sometimes they also like to resort to their natural “motherly tendencies “ of trying to change a man . (Suugo science ).

Ps. This is Also the same for men . A beautiful women with a shit temper or a downgrade with a cool mind ....?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Don’t ever mention me in the same sentence as @NA9 @blackbanana. They are the type of qashin girls you’re talking about.

The girls you’re talking about are insecure af and just want attention from the opposite sex. It’s an entertainment to them. They are obviously playing with the guy and will say everything to let him fall for them.

RICH

Somali girls have high standards

Somali men are liars.

Case closed.

A Somali guy will swear up and down that he's 6'2 when he's 5'7

The realest Xalimo’s do @Reiko. Some are shit walllaahi. Just like there are qashin Faraxs :yacadiim:

Once I asked a Farax about his height and he told me in all honesty that he’s 5’7 :trumpsmirk:

walaallo women are indecisive i'm telling you. How many times have I heard a Somali girl say, " i'm gonna go vegan, this week." Next day there eating a steak.

Don't take half the stuff they say seriously man.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
In my many years of conversing with the opposite gender I have realized one thing Somali (and other) girls always say the opposite of what they want/do ... I will give some examples....

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a tall dark skin curly hair guy yet most of the guys that have been through them are light skin, short-average height and medium/Madow hair

-A lot of Somali girls will say they don't want a muscular guy they want a slim guy or a chubby one yet when they see an akhi who goes gym they lose their shit

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a nice guy who is educated yet they are being trained in ends. In fact one girl that my guy is talking to and doing tings with right now has a boyfriend/potential husband who is a medical student poor guy wallahi :uCkf6mf:

-A lot of Somali girls say they want a rich guy yet they are happy to take tube and go to a cheap place to eat on a date with the type of guy I have mentioned above

Why is this? I may have an answer based on science but I need the opinion of some Sspot females.

@RICH @Idil-Beydaan @draco @Reiko @DesertStorm @Shadow @Basra @wawenka @darklight @blackbanana @NA9 @Reiko @The Cushitic One @Knowles @Luna What do you girls think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The med student is in a bad situation Wallahi. Hopes he finds out about the situation.im interested in the medical field too. It seems like she just trying to marry the guy because he is a going to become a doctor.

That's a fear of big fear of min.Cause for a second your gonna think the girl is only interested in you but in reality she is messing around with other dudes.

Tell your bro to leave her alone. In my close group of friends we don't condone dog behavior. Your homeboy is messing with a chick who is in a relationshiP uff. Are you a dog ass nigga too?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
IMG_0070.JPG

This is the reality for 99% of Somali girls.

Thankfully I'm engaged to a generous 6ft 2 dark skin geeljire.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro zina is more common thats why maybe they go with guys who arent their type. Best to block out bakhtis like these or your opinion of Somali girls might change.
My opinion of Somalis and just Muslims in general changed after realizing how common zina was.

Here I was All this time being a cultural muslim(not as religous) trying to stay away from the major sins like zina and drug use, meanwhile the guys who I thought were more religous than me were fucking doing drugs and etc.

My opinion of Somalis and just Muslims in general changed after realizing how common zina was.

Here I was All this time being a cultural muslim(not as religous) trying to stay away from the major sins like zina and drug use, meanwhile the guys who I thought were more religous than me were fucking doing drugs and etc.

same here, you never truly know someone just from a few conversations I guess. But in the end who are we to judge when we find out their nature, ignore them and move on.

RICH

View attachment 40321

This is the reality for 99% of Somali girls.

Thankfully I'm engaged to a generous 6ft 2 dark skin geeljire.

If a xalimo dates a skinny ass hood rat like the ones on the bottom left, she must be just as ratchet as them.

Never settle for less. Hit me up if you look like the one on the top right. No gaalo :hillarybiz:

RICH

Somalis need to marry out more and increase the gene pool, all this inbreeding made alot of you retarded.

Says the retarded. Go watch anime and stop bothering us with your stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts