Why are *SOME* Somali girls like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Where are they gonna inherit their muscular bodies from? Are you gonna marry a madow/bantu woman? Cus’ that’s the only way..:ayaanswag:
Jamaican. Have you seen those Jamaican athletes in the olympics. They are pretty muscular. Gonna marry me a Jamaican women to acquire these genes for my kids. I'm raising olympians not an accountant or a pediatrician

Madow all look similar from nairobi to nigeria what is this genetic variation youre talking about.
There is only 10 million of us in Somalia. We will be completely swallowed up by the super strong bantu gene.

:dead:My friend your kids will get roasted and get called mulattos:mjlaugh:. Somalis are brutal when roasting:mjlaugh:

15-20 actually and I was talking about all of Africa. Anyway If i ever get married, it sure as hell wont be someone from the same clan. Somalis shouldn't look down on mix race kids, instead embrace them into somalinimo.

not me , I said I want a tall 6ft+ muscular man and that's exactly what I will get :fittytousand: MARK MY WORDS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im gonna make dua tonight that i hit 6ft, im already and muscular and slim. Plus maadow girls say im good looking, but who takes compliments from maadow girls seriously wallahi.

I saw somali girl today who was taller than me she must have been 6.2. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

It’s hard to embrace mixed race somali kids as somali when they look like just like John & Johanna.

You are forgetting how weak our genes are.:frdfvsb:

For one generation yeah. The lack of melanin doesnt last very long among somalis. Damn I just deeped how racist we are lol.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Im gonna make dua tonight that i hit 6ft, im already and muscular and slim. Plus maadow girls say im good looking, but who takes compliments from maadow girls seriously wallahi.

I saw somali girl today who was taller than me she must have been 6.2. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Inshallah , May allah grant you heath and bless you with height
Allahumma Aameen

also, do you have a full head of hair?

89uOorw.gif
89uOorw.gif
89uOorw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending