Why are *SOME* Somali girls like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I'm marrying a Jamaican.and going to raise our children to become Olympian. Somalis are naturally good at long distance sports while Jamaicans are good at sprinting. With our mixture of genres we could create the perfect mid distance runner 400-800m.

Move my family to Ethiopia where my children will train every day. They will become olympians
There is no difference imo if your mother or father is ajnabi, i don't consider children born out of those unions as somali.

Last edited:
Don’t ever mention me in the same sentence as @NA9 @blackbanana. They are the type of qashin girls you’re talking about.

The girls you’re talking about are insecure af and just want attention from the opposite sex. It’s an entertainment to them. They are obviously playing with the guy and will say everything to let him fall for them.
Why are you mentioning me? I’ve never had a boyfriend or done anything with a boy subhannallah.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The med student is a somalilander so I don't care gonna let my boy chop it:eating:
Smh evil ass.

My homeboy was trying to get with a married chick. And they were actually feeling each other for a bit. Me and my other homies were just clowning him. Telling him to abort the mission. We nicknamed him Clifford since he wanted to be a dog so bad.

Later on she had to choose between husband or him and she chose the husband.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a tall dark skin curly hair guy yet most of the guys that have been through them are light skin, short-average height and medium/Madow hair

not me , I said I want a tall 6ft+ muscular man and that's exactly what I will get :fittytousand: MARK MY WORDS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
Somalis don't practice cousin marriages, you guys need to chill with that shit. My grandfather(dhulbahante) told me that back in the day it was considered illegal to marry someone from your dia paying group(jilib) and that you would be fined.

I have to also admit somalis are lucky they are african, since africa holds the greatest genetic variation on the planet. >the genetic variation in african population is bigger than between populations. More variance>less risk of mutations>better genes. This is why race mixing is seen as a good thing.

SumMo

very lowkey
I’m not listed as a girl qualified to answer, so I’ll just read and keep quiet. lol :confused::icon lol: Very good answers given so far, not that I would know.

I have to also admit somalis are lucky they are african, since africa holds the greatest genetic variation on the planet. >the genetic variation in african population is bigger than between populations. More variance>better genes. This is why race mixing is seen as a good thing.
Madow all look similar from nairobi to nigeria what is this genetic variation youre talking about.
There is only 10 million of us in Somalia. We will be completely swallowed up by the super strong bantu gene.
My kids are going to be identifying themselves olympians while your kids gonna be accountants
:dead:My friend your kids will get roasted and get called mulattos:mjlaugh:. Somalis are brutal when roasting:mjlaugh:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You will probably marry a 6'0" well educated successful guy(if you are attractive) but before that you will let niggas who are 5'7"-6'0" and from ends hit it :icon lol:

tenor.gif

boi bye

I’m not listed as a girl qualified to answer, so I’ll just read and keep quiet. lol :confused::icon lol:

lol neither was I but I still said my peace :fittytousand:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Madow all look similar from nairobi to nigeria what is this genetic variation youre talking about.
:damn::damn:There is only 10 million of us in Somalia. We will be completely swallowed up by the super strong bantu gene. :damn:

:dead:My friend your kids will get roasted for being mulattos:mjlaugh:. Somalis are brutal when roasting:mjlaugh:
My kids will be training so much they will have rock solid muscular bodies. All those people roasting will get their asses kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending