Why Are Some Habaryars like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Pure ignorance and self hate, and the fact that some of y'all are really in here blaming women for being sensitive... smh. Pathetic.

How is it ignorance, its the truth that her mother is light skin and that she is darkskin.
If she feels threatened by that, then maybe it wasn't a blessing god created her dark, as she is trying to make us think.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are unnecessarily rude.

Just try to imagine any other person casually pointing out someone’s mom to them to say, “Isn’t that your mom, so why are you so dark then”.

The real question is..What if jannah is filled with darkies from the earliest generation since humans back then were mostly dark skinned? she will have a heart attack. Just let the habaaryar live in her fantasy light skin world and let her die peacefully without knowing that the white man fucked up her perception of beauty.

:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
Its a valid question :manny:
Because she doesn’t know that skin tones in families can vary, right? Anyone who is Somali will have tons of shades in their family, so we know that’s not it.

She asked her to try to humiliate her. There’s no other reason.

Because she doesn’t know that skin tones in families can vary, right? Anyone who is Somali will have tons of shades in their family, so we know that’s not it.

You are wrong....she didnt ask to humilate a child. You are overthinking it. You are part of new generation who always assume the worst. She ask because she doesnt know better. But there is no bad intentions behind this. If this upset you, then you wouldnt last in somalia for a day

Not everything is that deep, if you think darkskin is something to be"humiliated" about. That says a lot more about you

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Pure ignorance and self hate and the fact that some of y'all are really in here blaming women for being sensitive... smh. Pathetic.
these habyars are straight from somalia so you would expect some comments deemed “offensive” in the west

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That was rude and unnecessary but then again y’all say it like it is no tact what so ever.

VixR

Veritas
You are wrong....she didnt ask to humilate a child. You are overthinking it. You are part of new generation who always assume the worst. She ask because she doesnt know better. But there is no bad intentions behind this. If this upset you, then you wouldnt last in somalia for a day
Unless she’s a miyi ref lady who doesn’t know to knock a front door when she sees one, I disagree. Zero tact.

Unless she’s a miyi ref lady who doesn’t know to knock a front door when she sees one, I disagree. Zero tact.
Wooow grown women going for kids now. Its moment like this I realize how little experience you have with somali culture. You should visit somalia one summer and learn the culture:ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wooow grown women going for kids now. Its moment like this I realize how little experience you have with somali culture. You should visit somalia one summer and learn the culture:ftw9nwa:
She grew up with Becky in Springfield, California no wonder shes a pork eating gaal:pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Huh?

Not really worth discussing this back and forth tbh. She was being rude. If you’re claiming it as cultural, that’s not really a good thing, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts