Why Are Some Habaryars like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

Not really worth discussing this back and forth tbh. She was being rude. If you’re claiming it as cultural, that’s not really a good thing, is it?
I think it is good thing being straight forward as we are in our culture. Rather that than being nice to ones face and act different behind ones back

Muji

VIP
I think it is good thing being straight forward as we are in our culture. Rather that than being nice to ones face and act different behind ones back

You really think Somali elders don’t go in on you behind your back? Wow you must be all kinds of stupid

You really think Somali elders don’t go in on you behind your back? Wow you must be all kinds of stupid
Not me....maybe they did with you. I would suggest to look into their message and ask yourself why they dont talk good about you. Could it be they dont like selfhaters:cosbyhmm:

Muji

VIP
Not me....maybe they did with you. I would suggest to look into their message and ask yourself why they dont talk good about you. Could it be they dont like selfhaters:cosbyhmm:

Hahahahahahahah I forgot you must be interesting to be spoken about. As you were.

VixR

Veritas
There’s something to said about fostering politeness. You don’t have to say everything that pops into your head

Hahahahahahahah I forgot you must be interesting to be spoken about. As you were.
Its not that funny

There’s something to said about fostering politeness. You don’t have to say everything that pops into your head

I agree. I just disagreed with you about the ill intentions from them. like most things in life medium is fine. You dont have to say anything that crosses your mind, but sometimes you also have to be honest with people and say what you feel.

VixR

Veritas
Its not that funny

I agree. I just disagreed with you about the ill intentions from them. like most things in life medium is fine. You dont have to say anything that crosses your mind, but sometimes you also have to be honest with people and say what you feel.
The lady’s comment isn’t medium. Let’s agree to disagree, as usual

Muji

VIP
lool ok fair enough. One day we will agree on something i feel:yloezpe:

@VixR is right I’m sure if I came to your house and asked your mother why she was so dark, your whole outlook would change on this. All of a sudden you would understand the importance of being courteous and polite in other people’s houses. Moral of the story old ladies need to treat people how they wish to be treated.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR is right I’m sure if I came to your house and asked your mother why she was so dark, your whole outlook would change on this. All of a sudden you would understand the importance of being courteous and polite in other people’s houses. Moral of the story old ladies need to treat people how they wish to be treated.
Can you imagine someone’s serving you in their house and you’re talking like that. She has no adib.

personally I would laugh unless you asked in a rude way. the way you deliver words matters......people are different. I usually give people benefit of doubt until I can clearly see they have ill intentions. There was this white guy I once worked me who asked me if I was jamaican....I said do I look jamaican Im somali. He said I dont know.....you all look the same to me. I found that funny as hell. Maybe someone like you would be offended by that. Moral of story dont take shit to heart

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Thanks for the truth and we are going to give it to you straight. No PC bullshit.

Light skin men > dark skin men

We were only being polite when we said it was the reverse.

I always knew this new found obsession that girls have with dark skin guys was fake :mjlol: those same girls were thirsting for Chris Brown and Drake years back

This new body confidence and "love your skintone" stuff is just for clout. People never change their preferences.

Muji

VIP
I always knew this new found obsession that girls have with dark skin guys was fake :mjlol: those same girls were thirsting for Chris Brown and Drake years back

This new body confidence and "love your skintone" stuff is just for clout. People never change their preferences.

Lol in public I say I prefer dark skin men to seem woke. But Ofcourse I don’t mean it
:hillarybiz:

Why does she think dark skin is insulting? :reallymaury:

She has insecurities and low self esteem, u can tell.

The habaryar didn't even say anything bad, she just asked a question, but it was this self hating chick who interpreted that as insulting.

majority of Somali people are dark skin, there is no colorism in our community.

I guess anything the jarreers do, they must as well, to appeal to them.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'm I supposed to hate Somali habaryar because some stupid BLM feminizi got her feelings hurt because habaryar was looking out for her? We all know edos say things when they concerned maybe the darkie was more lighter when habaryar last saw her?

That habo is literally dumb. I can't believe she is allowed to sit amongst people with a normal level of intelligent. IQ -68 for real :O27GWRK:

Somali habaryars don't have social antennas. I don't wear hijab and I frequently get comments. They aren't capable of understanding what's acceptable to say to a stranger and what isn't

One day I'll snap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts