Why Are Some Habaryars like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I’m planning on
Lol only one or two of the girls are light compared to the men :mjlol:

Which proves my point. The light skin ones will usually be the girls and the dark skin ones are more likely to be the boys. Why does this happen in Somali families? It’s rarely the other way around.

Why are most Somali guys dark and the girls are light brown?
Have you noticed how all somali babies start out light brown and get darker as they get older (compared to other africans who mostly stay the same), the girls get darker too just not as much. Men of any race usually have thicker/darker appearing skin but my guesses somali people have diverse skin color genes so more room for fluctuation

I’m planning on

Which proves my point. The light skin ones will usually be the girls and the dark skin ones are more likely to be the boys. Why does this happen in Somali families? It’s rarely the other way around.
One of the guys are as light as two of the girls. :bell:

Almost all of them including the females on that pic are dark skinned.

Muji

VIP
One of the guys are as light as two of the girls. :bell:

Almost all of them including the females on that pic are dark skinned.

Oh for god sake warya stop being in denial. I have seen thousands of Somali girls who are light skin and 3 Somali guys who were lighthskin (non cadcads). You’re dark yourself. Tell me why you Samaale men are dark. I’m tired of asking.

She got so triggered at a simple question.Is it taboo to ask why you look dhuxul?

:)

The reason she got mad was due to her deep seated insecurities.
The reason why she got upset was because of how shameless and stupid that question was??!?! Not to mention there were clearly colourist undertones behind it. Only delusional people would deny that.
:nahgirl:

Muji

VIP
Have you noticed how all somali babies start out light brown and get darker as they get older (compared to other africans who mostly stay the same), the girls get darker too just not as much. Men of any race usually have thicker/darker appearing skin but my guesses somali people have diverse skin color genes so more room for fluctuation

With African Americans I would say it’s more balanced. But yes when it comes to Africans and asians the women are always lighter than the men.

Oh for god sake warya stop being in denial. I have seen thousands of Somali girls who are light skin and 3 Somali guys who were lighthskin (non cadcads). You’re dark yourself. Tell me why you Samaale men are dark. I’m tired of asking.
Don't even chat with this nigga. He claims he's 1/4 Yemeni
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead:

They start young,although not too many girls bleach who were born here in the west because people can tell and it’s embarrassing asf. Fobs don’t give a f*ck tho smh
yeah a lot of somali women in somalia use diana on their infant and they basically grow up with it. They usually hide from the dad as the dad would be against it as he would love his daughter no matter how she looks. The mothers love depends on how light her daughter is

Seems like you're the one being delusional madam :bell:

Xalimos have the same dark skin tone as Geeljires have.

Muji

VIP
i am gonna say It as it is
Natural light skin girls >>>DARK SKINNED GIRLS.
No need foro PC bullshit

Thanks for the truth and we are going to give it to you straight. No PC bullshit.

Light skin men > dark skin men

We were only being polite when we said it was the reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.