Why Are Some Habaryars like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
always add my opinion......I prefer darker skin tbh, but thats just me. Probably because im lightskin myself and never really liked it
I prefer light skin .and want my kids to be light skinned.I am brown by the way.i am not into black halimos

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Thanks for the truth and we are going to give it to you straight. No PC bullshit.

Light skin men > dark skin men

We were only being polite when we said it was the reverse.
It is the truth.that is why women bleach to look like miss Becky.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Qashin me all you want, its the damn truth, I dont want Kunta Kinte looking kids looking like burnt charcoal:mjlol:

Cadcad somalis

Somalis are so alt right. Why are we so anti black and pro white
Tbh whites did let us come to their countries, get educated and make a life. Even in the west who is mainly white. More blacks have killed our people than blacks. Having said that im not that into white women

Fels

#trollhunter
Most somali harbayars are ugly tho so they probably by bleach products from their local abdi store and think it can make them more beautiful:mjlol:

Tbh whites did let us come to their countries, get educated and make a life. Even in the west who is mainly white. More blacks have killed our people than blacks. Having said that im not that into white women
f*ck cadaans, they divided somalia into like 5 different parts they gave odagen to etoopia, which caused the rape of many somali women in the ethiopian side of the border. They have committed more attrocities than any other group. Blacks arent a factor they dont need to be hated or liked they are just there, cadaans however are an evil manipulative spiteful people

The reason why she got upset was because of how shameless and stupid that question was??!?! Not to mention there were clearly colourist undertones behind it. Only delusional people would deny that.
:nahgirl:
Since when did somalispot become a place where irrelevant es quote me
:umwhat:
Naaya shutup before i chuck a hadith at you
:umad:

Of course you would think that:mjohreally:
Fels how good are you with your hands....cause my habaryars will throw down with you. Calling them ugly will lead to bloodbath. I have this picture of you being all nice and civilised and not much of a fighter:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending