Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Women don't experience sexual desire. They merely act as sperm receptacles for children and to keep their husbands from straying. :geek: - Said 19th C Doctors.

They also had the horrible job of giving women suffering from hysteria pelvic massages. Doctors developed crippling joint pain because of it, so they invented a hands free device so high libido housewifes would stop coming to their offices. :reallymaury:

Loooooooooool the amount of fictional tales on this thread... yall would give JK Rowling a run for her money.

:fittytousand:
The only person who is telling the truth is @AbdiJew

But even that’s quite sus... am I supposed to believe gay guys are good at eating the box hmmm :duck:

I’m gonna need more details huuno, what sort of technique do you use?
:yacadiim:

I asked her how she likes it. I angled my mouth and lips in a specific way and I flicked my tongue like the road runner.

Muji

VIP
I asked her how she likes it. I angled my mouth and lips in a specific way and I flicked my tongue like the road runner.

Loooooooool

You need to make a thread and teach these basic Abdis.

What did you get out of doing this?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
What on her first time, she was tearing your clothes and shit?

Maybe some but a lot are going to be awkward and shy.

Be smooth to her, and make her feel good in comfortable. Reassure to her it's fun before it happens. Somali girls always want a man that appreciate them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Women don't experience sexual desire. They merely act as sperm receptacles for children and to keep their husbands from straying. :geek: - Said 19th C Doctors.

They also had the horrible job of giving women suffering from hysteria pelvic massages. Doctors developed crippling joint pain because of it, so they invented a hands free device so high libido housewifes would stop coming to their offices. :reallymaury:

Sorry, there is no such thing as an asexual Somali. Your type are very rare among the Somali community.

Women have higher sexual orgasm than men so they are mostly like to want it but hide it better than men.

They act very awkward. I ate my friend's coochie once out of curiosity and because she wanted it and she grabbed her head the whole time with one hand. I was unable to see half her face but it looked like she had a headache. I asked her if I was doing it wrong but she said "no way.. please don't stop". And then she came.

:susp:
Lies! You must think us stupid if you want us to believe this.

So you ate her with her husband's deposit in there. After all his sperm is imprinted in her once he busts a nut in her. No amount of bleach washing your mouth will undo his in your mouth :holeup:
He's gay why would he want to wash a niggas of his mouth that's probably why he did it?

Last edited:
e

So once we get a new house. I'm not going to straight away get it done, I'll just watch a movie with her and give her some little desserts to boost her sugar level up so she can be wild in the sariir. I will then to touch her on the couch and tell her that I want to fight you in the bed and she'll probably go forward as lady first then we'll get naked and hop on the bed. I will then start kissing her lips, neck and go down on sucking her big titties and lick her neck and bite her ears to get her pussy wet so she can be real horny then I'll let her give me a nice head so once I go hard I will then do missionary on her because she's a virgin then I will go inside her and go real hard until I can hear her sex noises so she can get used to my Geeljire BBC then I will evolve into a Legs On Shoulders once she loves it, I will give her The Pancake then I will give her Swivel And Grind. Once she's all hot, then I will give her Doggy-Style then this is where I will slap her ass cheeks and pull her hair back and eventually I will evolve into the Reach For The Sky then I will grab her arms up and give her the Kneel Together then I will evolve it to Hyper-Connected Doggy and finally finish her off with face down doggy and once I feel like I am about to come. I will tell her to turn around and I will stand up while she's sitting and looking up to my large penis and I will all over her face and her mouth and she will swallow it and clean my by sucking it and once it's all over we'll both go and clean ourselves in a romantic shower.

That's me being honest and is what I envision, inshallah. :gaasdrink:
:dead::dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sorry, there is no such thing as an asexual Somali. Your type are very rare among the Somali community.

Women have higher sexual orgasm than men so they are mostly like to want it but hide it better than men.

Its just an aside. Historically, women were not thought to have them, it was a 'male' thing. Not much was known about the fairer sex. And there is a gap between what clinician/ health professionals know and what women are aware of. :mindblown:What makes you think Somali girls aren't like that? Is it b/c of the average family size?

All my muscles are 100% natural. I am blessed with Jibril Abokor genes, don't you ever lie about you prick! Wallahi all my body is natural.

I can tell you how I got ripped. Steroids make your penis smaller, you think I want that? My penis is very large Alhamdulillah.

Steroids don't make your dick smaller. They only shrink your balls to comical levels. But that's temporary, normally anyway

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Steroids don't make your dick smaller. They only shrink your balls to comical levels. But that's temporary, normally anyway

I heard all kinds of shit. Not taking that shit either way! I love my penis and balls the way it is, do not want to shrink it at all! :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending