Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:noneck: if any girl is awkward in bed then you haven't made her wet "kornih" enough to hwere she wants you :dabcasar:.
:kodaksmiley: #DoBetter

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
When comes to first night

I’ll be making these kinda face :tacky:
And 24F2AEC7-4252-4C17-8CC3-6A308AC5D10C.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When comes to first night

I’ll be making these kinda face :tacky:
And View attachment 42297

You have to give it to him naaya. It's Haram to not please your husband and is also Haram for your husband not to please you, Islamically speaking. If you both feel like you want sex, you must be satisfied. It's human nature and one of the main pillars of the relationship and soon as you break that one pinnacle pillar, the whole relationship collapses so be careful sister.

They act very awkward. I ate my friend's coochie once out of curiosity and because she wanted it and she grabbed her head the whole time with one hand. I was unable to see half her face but it looked like she had a headache. I asked her if I was doing it wrong but she said "no way.. please don't stop". And then she came.

:susp:

I always knew you was omega male

How many siils have you licked out this isn’t
Your first time

We already know you love to swallow
:trumpsmirk:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You have to give it to him naaya. It's Haram to not please your husband and is also Haram for your husband not to please you, Islamically speaking. If you both feel like you want sex, you must be satisfied. It's human nature and one of the main pillars of the relationship and soon as you break that one pinnacle pillar, the whole relationship collapses so be careful sister.
Why did u call me naya. thats not nice of u:birdman::fredo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Because I'm not experienced :ohlord:

You’re not the only one who’s inexperienced, but I understand why it would be a bit awkward. It’s not like you will marry a complete stranger. I think you will feel more comfortable by that time in shaa Allah. Don’t think about it too much lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why did u call me naya. thats not nice of u:birdman::fredo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naaya is a romantic thing to say in Woqooyi, sorry if that hurt you.

Also, you're a woman who has more sexual orgasm than men and trust me, you'll enjoy once you get a man and you'll see it more delicious than food.

Take my words for granted sister from Mudane of Factz. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending