Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They are crazy ina adeer not alpha.

Edo, I think you're getting it twisted. There are millions of Somali men who take leadership in their family, financially stable and physically strong. There are many types of Somali men like this and I'm sure your husband is the same.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I read a study on Somali womens sexual satisfaction like 90%+ were sexually satisfied higher than their european counterpart.

Gambar

VIP
I read a study on Somali womens sexual satisfaction like 90%+ were sexually satisfied higher than their european counterpart.
Where?

Edo, I think you're getting it twisted. There are millions of Somali men who take leadership in their family, financially stable and physically strong. There are many types of Somali men like this and I'm sure your husband is the same.

You are HA somaha? How many of you are there on here? :mindblown:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Alpha geeljire :cryinglaughsmiley:
That's me below
upload_2018-4-15_19-25-36-png.41227

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ileen you were HA all this time, :gucciwhat: HA distributes most of the Isaaq refugee diaspora.

No we don't. Quit lying about us, all Isaaq are the same in Diaspora. It's just we're landheere, end off!

Does it exist mise waa been?

You lot breed like rabbits. :mindblown:

Yeah, Jibril Abokor have a massive territory that is 100% fertile and they adopted agricultural lifestyle a 150 years ago and ever since that happened. They have been breeding like rabbits ever since.

I heard your husband is Hussain Abokor? Just tell him you're number two after JB. :siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP
No we don't. Quit lying about us, all Isaaq are the same in Diaspora. It's just we're landheere, end off!

Yeah, Jibril Abokor have a massive territory that is 100% fertile and they adopted agricultural lifestyle a 150 years ago and ever since that happened. They have been breeding like rabbits ever since.

I heard your husband is Hussain Abokor? Just tell him you're number two after JB. :siilaanyolaugh:
What do you mean by number two? :icon lol:

Waa saax, dm me and I will give you all sources.

Waan kula kaftamayay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending