Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So I had few friends and one cousin who told me the first days when they were married was so freaking cringy.

My boy Ayub told me he married to this sexy gazelle Xalimo and when after the wedding was over they both randomly got horny and wanted to battle in the bed when they got a new house and after getting a head then all of a sudden he tells her to bend down while they were naked and she doesn't bend down but instead lays on the bed and opens her leg. Then he tells her in Af Somali "Soo Jeedi" and she instead goes on the floor. Then he's like all confused. :damedamn:

He had to grab her and show her how to bend down like doggystyle then he got fed up so he arched her back real hard and destroyed her.

Moving on my other friend called Mustafa was the funniest shit he told me. :damn:

He told me that she was dominating him while he wanted to try some things out on her. She was bouncing on him like crazy and strangling him and her sex noises were scary. By the way, this was his first time sex. :deadmanny:

The other one was a maskeen Xalimo but her body was just WOW. But anyways that's his girl. So this is my cousin story, his name is Liban and he's also quite religious but sometimes a goofball and a nerd.

So he got really excited to having sex for the first time especially a sexy woman he's been envisioning in his entire life and so he had a boner which kind of scared her off because she didn't want a big penis to enter her virgin siil so she was asking him questions like will that hurt me and blah. :deadosama:

She was grabbing his tool and slowly trying to enter in her and he had no choice but to tell her to close yours eyes and he grabbed both her hands on holded them to the bed. He put lube on and and went ham on her and eventually she got used to the tool after feeling pain at the start. She then went crazy but she didn't know what she was doing so he told her let's just do doggystyle instead.

I also heard more stories but I don't want to get into it. But why are Somali girls so freaking awkward in Sariir? :draketf:

They're awkward in bed because they don't have a clitoris
IMG_1789.JPG

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Your friends and cousin are dayuus. Why are they speaking about what happens in the bedroom between them and their wives.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your friends and cousin are dayuus. Why are they speaking about what happens in the bedroom between them and their wives.

Because we never snake each other or hide secrets. I didn't tell their wives name because I'm not much of an asshole and in Toronto there are many people name with this, I didn't even tell you their second name so chill.

Our community needs to be a bit open and try to sexually educate our people how to be less awkward and sexually please their couples because alot of Somali relationship ends up breaking apart due to lack of sex or shit sex between both sides.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Because we never snake each other or hide secrets. I didn't tell their wives name because I'm not much of an asshole and in Toronto there are many people name with this, I didn't even tell you their second name so chill.

Our community needs to be a bit open and try to sexually educate our people how to be less awkward and sexually please their couples because alot of Somali relationship ends up breaking apart due to lack of sex or shit sex between both sides.

It’s not about snitching or not saying their name. Both men and women are expected to trust each other in a marriage. I wouldn’t be pleased at all if my man would speak about this to others. Idc if you’re super close with someone.

I agree that our community should be more open about sex and that there is nothing wrong with asking questions about for example how you could please your husband/wive sexually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts