Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had few friends and one cousin who told me the first days when they were married was so freaking cringy.

My boy Ayub told me he married to this sexy gazelle Xalimo and when after the wedding was over they both randomly got horny and wanted to battle in the bed when they got a new house and after getting a head then all of a sudden he tells her to bend down while they were naked and she doesn't bend down but instead lays on the bed and opens her leg. Then he tells her in Af Somali "Soo Jeedi" and she instead goes on the floor. Then he's like all confused. :damedamn:

He had to grab her and show her how to bend down like doggystyle then he got fed up so he arched her back real hard and destroyed her.

Moving on my other friend called Mustafa was the funniest shit he told me. :damn:

He told me that she was dominating him while he wanted to try some things out on her. She was bouncing on him like crazy and strangling him and her sex noises were scary. By the way, this was his first time sex. :deadmanny:

The other one was a maskeen Xalimo but her body was just WOW. But anyways that's his girl. So this is my cousin story, his name is Liban and he's also quite religious but sometimes a goofball and a nerd.

So he got really excited to having sex for the first time especially a sexy woman he's been envisioning in his entire life and so he had a boner which kind of scared her off because she didn't want a big penis to enter her virgin siil so she was asking him questions like will that hurt me and blah. :deadosama:

She was grabbing his tool and slowly trying to enter in her and he had no choice but to tell her to close yours eyes and he grabbed both her hands on holded them to the bed. He put lube on and and went ham on her and eventually she got used to the tool after feeling pain at the start. She then went crazy but she didn't know what she was doing so he told her let's just do doggystyle instead.

I also heard more stories but I don't want to get into it. But why are Somali girls so freaking awkward in Sariir? :draketf:

How would you ease her into her first time?

:diddyass::cosbyhmm::mjpls:

Like this

THZCxaO.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
e

So once we get a new house. I'm not going to straight away get it done, I'll just watch a movie with her and give her some little desserts to boost her sugar level up so she can be wild in the sariir. I will then to touch her on the couch and tell her that I want to fight you in the bed and she'll probably go forward as lady first then we'll get naked and hop on the bed. I will then start kissing her lips, neck and go down on sucking her big titties and lick her neck and bite her ears to get her pussy wet so she can be real horny then I'll let her give me a nice head so once I go hard I will then do missionary on her because she's a virgin then I will go inside her and go real hard until I can hear her sex noises so she can get used to my Geeljire BBC then I will evolve into a Legs On Shoulders once she loves it, I will give her The Pancake then I will give her Swivel And Grind. Once she's all hot, then I will give her Doggy-Style then this is where I will slap her ass cheeks and pull her hair back and eventually I will evolve into the Reach For The Sky then I will grab her arms up and give her the Kneel Together then I will evolve it to Hyper-Connected Doggy and finally finish her off with face down doggy and once I feel like I am about to come. I will tell her to turn around and I will stand up while she's sitting and looking up to my large penis and I will all over her face and her mouth and she will swallow it and clean my by sucking it and once it's all over we'll both go and clean ourselves in a romantic shower.

That's me being honest and is what I envision, inshallah. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:
e

So once we get a new house. I'm not going to straight away get it done, I'll just watch a movie with her and give her some little desserts to boost her sugar level up so she can be wild in the sariir. I will then to touch her on the couch and tell her that I want to fight you in the bed and she'll probably go forward as lady first then we'll get naked and hop on the bed. I will then start kissing her lips, neck and go down on sucking her big titties and lick her neck and bite her ears to get her pussy wet so she can be real horny then I'll let her give me a nice head so once I go hard I will then do missionary on her because she's a virgin then I will go inside her and go real hard until I can hear her sex noises so she can get used to my Geeljire BBC then I will evolve into a Legs On Shoulders once she loves it, I will give her The Pancake then I will give her Swivel And Grind. Once she's all hot, then I will give her Doggy-Style then this is where I will slap her ass cheecks and pull her hair back and eventually I will evolve into the Reach For The Sky then I will grab her arms up and give her the Kneel Together then I will evolve it to Hyper-Connected Doggy and finally finish her off with face down doggy and once I feel like I am about to come. I will tell her to turn around and I will stand up while she's sitting and looking up to my large penis and I will all over her face and her mouth and she will swallow it and clean my by sucking it and once it's all over we'll both go and clean ourselves in a romantic shower.

24DA84B5-144C-45B5-B2E9-97CD40D5DF7B.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

e

So once we get a new house. I'm not going to straight away get it done, I'll just watch a movie with her and give her some little desserts to boost her sugar level up so she can be wild in the sariir. I will then to touch her on the couch and tell her that I want to fight you in the bed and she'll probably go forward as lady first then we'll get naked and hop on the bed. I will then start kissing her lips, neck and go down on sucking her big titties and lick her neck and bite her ears to get her pussy wet so she can be real horny then I'll let her give me a nice head so once I go hard I will then do missionary on her because she's a virgin then I will go inside her and go real hard until I can hear her sex noises so she can get used to my Geeljire BBC then I will evolve into a Legs On Shoulders once she loves it, I will give her The Pancake then I will give her Swivel And Grind. Once she's all hot, then I will give her Doggy-Style then this is where I will slap her ass cheeks and pull her hair back and eventually I will evolve into the Reach For The Sky then I will grab her arms up and give her the Kneel Together then I will evolve it to Hyper-Connected Doggy and finally finish her off with face down doggy and once I feel like I am about to come. I will tell her to turn around and I will stand up while she's sitting and looking up to my large penis and I will all over her face and her mouth and she will swallow it and clean my by sucking it and once it's all over we'll both go and clean ourselves in a romantic shower.

You thought @The Cushitic One was going to buss when she read that didn't you:deadrose:

Muji

VIP
Loooooooooool the amount of fictional tales on this thread... yall would give JK Rowling a run for her money.

:fittytousand:
The only person who is telling the truth is @AbdiJew

But even that’s quite sus... am I supposed to believe gay guys are good at eating the box hmmm :duck:

I’m gonna need more details huuno, what sort of technique do you use?
:yacadiim:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loooooooooool the amount of fictional tales on this thread... yall would give JK Rowling a run for her money.

:fittytousand:
The only person who is telling the truth is @AbdiJew

But even that’s quite sus... am I supposed to believe gay guys are good at eating the box hmmm :duck:

I’m gonna need more details huuno, what sort of technique do you use?
:yacadiim:

I never lied a single bit when Ayub, Mustafa and Liban who are my friends and one of them is my cousin all told me their stories when they had their first sex after the wedding finished at night. I have no reason to lie. Either comment about the awkwardness about Somali women when it comes to the bed or f*ck off.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loool I'm not protesting I'm just saying a few bruddas here need to lay off the steroids got them moving a bit immodest :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

All my muscles are 100% natural. I am blessed with Jibril Abokor genes, don't you ever lie about you prick! Wallahi all my body is natural.

I can tell you how I got ripped. Steroids make your penis smaller, you think I want that? My penis is very large Alhamdulillah.

Don’t hate he looks hench in his pic

:damedamn: Post your back and arms

Lol I don't need muscles abaayo I got a big and a nice face:icon lol: and can protect myself without muscles:icon lol: Muscles don't mean nothing on these streets :eating:

All my muscles are 100% natural. I am blessed with Jibril Abokor genes, don't you ever lie about you prick! Wallahi all my body is natural.

I can tell you how I got ripped. Steroids make your penis smaller, you think I want that? My penis is very large Alhamdulillah.

Haye walaal I was bantering you don't get uncomfortable

Lol I don't need muscles abaayo I got a big and a nice face:icon lol: and can protect myself without muscles:icon lol: Muscles don't mean nothing on these streets :eating:

Haye walaal I was bantering you don't get uncomfortable

So a big covered by a big calool

:drakelaugh::mjlol: Haaaye do you lift it
Up when you doing doggy style and place it
On her futo?

Muji

VIP
I never lied a single bit when Ayub, Mustafa and Liban who are my friends and one of them is my cousin all told me their stories when they had their first sex after the wedding finished at night. I have no reason to lie. Either comment about the awkwardness about Somali women when it comes to the bed or f*ck off.

Factz ok I will.

this is a stupid question to ask.

Most Somali women are forced to be sexually repressed or they won’t get married. Hence why they don’t have any experience before they get married or will lie about.

So even a virgin who has been exposed to (let’s face it we all have), will not be keen to display that she has any knowledge or fluency in sex.

You can’t repress women’s sexuality and make it sinful then expect them to have a healthy perspective on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending