Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
A woman who abstained from sex and is modest will of course not know much about sex, and that’s how it should be. A woman should be shy on her first night because she’s never shown her body to a man before. Maybe you should go for an cadaan girl who gets fucked by a different man every night if you want an experienced girl. Us red blooded males would love the first girl I described.

Kulaha she gave me a blow job on the first night, I’d divorce her the next morning if she was that confident.

Ignore the lol. My friend got into my account, to answer your question. I never said you have to be a pro, all I said is when a man tells you to do something just do it instead of doing something the oppisate and they should know some basic sexual positions.

About the blowjob, you're clearly an idiot because you can't start off by sex without blowjob

World

VIP
Ignore the lol. My friend got into my account, to answer your question. I never said you have to be a pro, all I said is when a man tells you to do something just do it instead of doing something the oppisate and they should know some basic sexual positions.

About the blowjob, you're clearly an idiot because you can't start off by sex without blowjob
So your gonna make your wife who has probably never kissed a guy basically give you a blowjob on her first night? Lol, what world do you live in?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So your gonna make your wife who has probably never kissed a guy basically give you a blowjob on her first night? Lol, what world do you live in?

Obviously we'll start off by kiss but yeah she's going to give me a BJ, was wrong with that? :what:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don’t..
:tacky:

Unless she watches or is into haram lifestyle, best believe no virgins would know those things. Sorry saxiib.
Exactly sister wallahi I could even finish reading what @Factz saqajan even wrote. I feel so uncomfortable how is someone who doenst watch or does those things know anything wallahi this is making me put off marrying since i think i can live my whole life not doing that nastyness, makes me want to stay away more when its apparently normal routine to speak to friends about that like how awkward must it be when he sees the girls akhaas. Idk what the hell terms people are writing and I don't want to know my friends are all halal aswell so I've never had anyone speak of it to me. I'm gonna stay away from this thread now. No more nasty ceeb things like this
y3PWaHz.gif
GIF-afraid-creepy-disappointed-disgusted-do-not-want-fear-scared-shocked-GIF.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Exactly sister wallahi I could even finish reading what @Factz saqajan even wrote. I feel so uncomfortable how is someone who doenst watch or does those things know anything wallahi this is making me put off marrying since i think i can live my whole life not doing that nastyness, makes me want to stay away more when its apparently normal routine to speak to friends about that like how awkward must it be when he sees the girls akhaas. Idk what the hell terms people are writing and I don't want to know my friends are all halal aswell so I've never had anyone speak of it to me. I'm gonna stay away from this thread now. No more nasty ceeb things like thisView attachment 42213 View attachment 42212

Stop acting naaya. You always dream about having a husband to satisfy you on a daily bases.

Women who say "eww" or "that's nasty" are the most sex loving creatures on this planet. Point blank period!

Also, I am no saqajan. I am an honest man with factz.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So I had few friends and one cousin who told me the first days when they were married was so freaking cringy.

My boy Ayub told me he married to this sexy gazelle Xalimo and when after the wedding was over they both randomly got horny and wanted to battle in the bed when they got a new house and after getting a head then all of a sudden he tells her to bend down while they were naked and she doesn't bend down but instead lays on the bed and opens her leg. Then he tells her in Af Somali "Soo Jeedi" and she instead goes on the floor. Then he's like all confused. :damedamn:

He had to grab her and show her how to bend down like doggystyle then he got fed up so he arched her back real hard and destroyed her.

Moving on my other friend called Mustafa was the funniest shit he told me. :damn:

He told me that she was dominating him while he wanted to try some things out on her. She was bouncing on him like crazy and strangling him and her sex noises were scary. By the way, this was his first time sex. :deadmanny:

The other one was a maskeen Xalimo but her body was just WOW. But anyways that's his girl. So this is my cousin story, his name is Liban and he's also quite religious but sometimes a goofball and a nerd.

So he got really excited to having sex for the first time especially a sexy woman he's been envisioning in his entire life and so he had a boner which kind of scared her off because she didn't want a big penis to enter her virgin siil so she was asking him questions like will that hurt me and blah. :deadosama:

She was grabbing his tool and slowly trying to enter in her and he had no choice but to tell her to close yours eyes and he grabbed both her hands on holded them to the bed. He put lube on and and went ham on her and eventually she got used to the tool after feeling pain at the start. She then went crazy but she didn't know what she was doing so he told her let's just do doggystyle instead.

I also heard more stories but I don't want to get into it. But why are Somali girls so freaking awkward in Sariir? :draketf:
Bro not every female has experience. Imagine waiting years to finally have sex. Than the same night you don't know what to do. I envisioned myself destroying the cheeks but now I don't know how it's gonna work out.

It's probably gonna be awkward as shit. All the non Muslims I know speak about their sexual experiences all the time. The virgin ones talk about how awkward it was for them at first. Some dudes even said it took awhile for them to get a hard on at first.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Stop acting naaya. You always dream about having a husband to satisfy you on a daily bases.

Women who say "eww" or "that's nasty" are the most sex loving creatures on this planet. Point blank period!

Also, I am no saqajan. I am an honest man with factz.
Daily
images.jpeg

Akhas im not that type of person im very immature introverted in real life and I fear Allah so I dont even speak to boys at my college sixth form for no reason not eveyone is wild some of us are shy and have astur and shame. We still exist get your fantasy out of of here

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
DailyView attachment 42223
Akhas im not that type of person im very immature introverted in real life and I fear Allah so I dont even speak to boys at my college sixth form for no reason not eveyone is wild some of us are shy and have astur and shame. We still exist get your fantasy out of of here

Lies. You'll be a wild wife when you get married. :gaasdrink:

First night she gonna be sucking my dick.imma be contemplating how to signal her to lick my ass.

It's gonna be a tough time for me.

Wish me luck yall
That's why you don't have sex before marriage. You meet weirdoes that lick your ass and now you want your wife to do it to you.

Hishood before Tyrone does the same to your sister.

DailyView attachment 42223
Mashallah abaayo.
Inshallah any man that comes into your life shares your values.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Moral of the story. Fatz loves Doggy style position. Qaaaq Tuuuuf!!!

marriage-rocks_2523272b.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Missionary position should be the preferred position. Its very biblical and dignified.

Never! That shit turns me off. When I have a wive best believe I'm going to be trying such as:

Spooing

Kneel together

The lean doggy

Face down doggy

Bend over standing doggy

Crouching Reverse Cowgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending