Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swine speaking to their friends about their sex lives with their WIVES. Sick, sick people. Be extremely careful who you choose as a partner. This makes my blood boil. We are not your sexual entertainment to brag about to your friends during story time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Swine speaking to their friends about their sex lives with their WIVES. Sick, sick people. Be extremely careful who you choose as a partner. This makes my blood boil. We are not your sexual entertainment to brag about to your friends during story time.

If your blood is boiling, turn off the stove. AKA faint

Last edited:
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) is quoted to have said: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) led us in prayer, and when he had finished he turned toward us and said: “Remain seated. Is there among you one who comes to his wife, closes the door, and draws the curtain, and then goes out and speaks about it, saying, “I did this and I did that with my wife?” The men remained silent. Then he turned toward the women and asked,“Is there among you one who tells about such things?” A girl raised herself on her knees so that the Messenger of Allah could see her and listen to what she said. She said, “Yes, by Allah, the men talk about it and the women do, too.” Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Do you know the similitude of those who do that? They are like a male and female devils who meet each other in the road and satisfy their desire with the people gazing at them.”

my advice to myself first, and then all of you is: fear Allah and seek halal ways to get advice in regards to sexual relations between husband/wifey.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) is quoted to have said: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) led us in prayer, and when he had finished he turned toward us and said: “Remain seated. Is there among you one who comes to his wife, closes the door, and draws the curtain, and then goes out and speaks about it, saying, “I did this and I did that with my wife?” The men remained silent. Then he turned toward the women and asked,“Is there among you one who tells about such things?” A girl raised herself on her knees so that the Messenger of Allah could see her and listen to what she said. She said, “Yes, by Allah, the men talk about it and the women do, too.” Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Do you know the similitude of those who do that? They are like a male and female devils who meet each other in the road and satisfy their desire with the people gazing at them.”

my advice to myself first, and then all of you is: fear Allah and seek halal ways to get advice in regards to sexual relations between husband/wifey.

Sadacha is an Oromo tribe. Are you Oromo?

Sadacha is an Oromo tribe. Are you Oromo?

yes akhi, i am your Muslim Oromo brother, who loves Somalis, and may marry a Somali woman in the future, if Allah wills.
i am from the sadacha sub clan who established the 5 (Islamic) Gibe Kingdoms, Alhamdulilah.
i am also warji from mom side, and they were allies of the imam ahmed gurey. mashaaAllah.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
yes akhi, i am your Muslim Oromo brother, who loves Somalis, and may marry a Somali woman in the future, if Allah wills.
i am from the sadacha sub clan who established the 5 (Islamic) Gibe Kingdoms, Alhamdulilah.
i am also warji from mom side, and they were allies of the imam ahmed gurey. mashaaAllah.

Just remember Amhed Gurrey was a Somali commander and I heard a small Muslim tribe among the Oromo came to Northern Somalia (Adal) to join with the Somali Adilite forces to do Jihad against the filthy highlander Habeshit of pig raw meat eaters

may marry a Somali woman in the future
Waar isku deey ada niin raag kuu dhaalay hooyada waas
17941-7d69f0454c63aa45d43c1a8647f40f61.jpg

Just remember Amhed Gurrey was a Somali commander and I heard a small Muslim tribe among the Oromo came to Northern Somalia (Adal) to join with the Somali Adilite forces to do Jihad against the filthy highlander Habeshit of pig raw meat eaters

1. bring irrefutable proof that he was somali.
2. even if he was, it's safe to assume he believed he was MUSLIM FIRST. fighting under the banner of asabiya=not acceptable in Islam.
3. oromos, and habasha muslims joined him, as well.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
1. bring irrefutable proof that he was somali.
2. even if he was, it's safe to assume he believed he was MUSLIM FIRST. fighting under the banner of asabiya=not acceptable in Islam.
3. oromos, and habasha muslims joined him, as well.

He was born in Zeila a historical Somali city. He was a member of the Walashma Dynasty a royal ruling Somali family that ruled Adal Sultanate. Lastly, he was only fluent in Somali.

Now don't derail this thread or I'll report you.

The world ain't rainbows and sunshine boi.
Kulaha may marry a Somali female
18377-47f0037c16796e334085a95cfa79f1aa.jpg

oh, so you're one of those super nationalist somalis who thinks he can tell all somali women what to do and whom to marry, correct?
alhamdulilah for knowing that you have NO SAY over the lives of those other sisters.
who they want to marry is their right/their choice/along with, of course, their wali.
In Islam, we marry mostly based on 1. iman and 2. of course, looks, too.

oh, so you're one of those super nationalist somalis who thinks he can tell all somali women what to do and whom to marry, correct?
alhamdulilah for knowing that you have NO SAY over the lives of those other sisters.
who they want to marry is their right/their choice/along with, of course, their wali.
In Islam, we marry mostly based on 1. iman and 2. of course, looks, too.
Waar islamkaaga waas :gucciwhat:
Try saying to a group of Somali guys in the mean streets of xamar that u want to marry a Somali girl best believe u will get curb stomped by 10 Abgaal geeljires nacalaa iyo waxaa tahaay waas.
tenor.gif

Waar islamkaaga waas :gucciwhat:
Try saying to a group of Somali guys in the mean streets of xamar that u want to marry a Somali girl best believe u will get curb stomped by 10 Abgaal geeljire nacalaa iyo waxaa tahaay waas.
tenor.gif

i do not fear any man akhi. i only fear Allah.
if they would kill me, a Muslim, for saying i wish to marry a muslim woman, of somali descent, then they will be held accountable by Allah for that in the here-after and that would just confirm that many somalis are savages and deserve the failed state and occupation they are going through!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.