Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about snitching or not saying their name. Both men and women are expected to trust each other in a marriage. I wouldn’t be pleased at all if my man would speak about this to others. Idc if you’re super close with someone.

I agree that our community should be more open about sex and that there is nothing wrong with asking questions about for example how you could please your husband/wive sexually.
Ngl I would actually be anoyed for my mates wife for him to talk like that. I would have to check him.

Alhamdullilah I don't have wet donnies in the crew.

World

VIP
And why would you want your wife to be experienced in sex in the beginning? That would mean she had a lot of practice and partners. Unless you’re a cuck then you should want your wife to learn and grow with you.

SumMo

very lowkey
Don't know about these fob women but somali girls ain't shy in bed
How do to you know about this Sheikh? Astaghfirullah, ilaahay ka baq walaal.
A552F6F0-4CA6-437A-8403-74FB310F2B8C.png

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And why would you want your wife to be experienced in sex in the beginning? That would mean she had a lot of practice and partners. Unless you’re a cuck then you should want your wife to learn and grow with you.

Are you dumb? It's not like that. It's them not understanding anything, their husbands try to be basic so they were forced to do something to their wives and grab them and show how it is done.

Also, a virgin should atleast know some basic sexual positions. :comeon:

I try to imagine it how it happen to him and I'm still dying remembering it:chrisfreshhah: :dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
Wallahi I just had a mental image of it throughout reading the whole post.

Imagine your a virgin, your a bit nervous and can't wait to just start doing it. Then SHE grabs you,SHE throws you onto the bed and SHE strips you and holds you still,tells you not to move and then rides you and your just looking up at her making mad faces because no one makes mad noises without mad faces trust me.

World

VIP
Are you dumb? It's not like that. It's them not understanding anything, their husbands try to be basic so they were forced to do something and grab them and show how it is down.

Also, a virgin should atleast know some basic sexual positions.
A woman who abstained from sex and is modest will of course not know much about sex, and that’s how it should be. A woman should be shy on her first night because she’s never shown her body to a man before. Maybe you should go for an cadaan girl who gets fucked by a different man every night if you want an experienced girl. Us red blooded males would love the first girl I described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts