Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Factz...

Are you trying to make up for those 40 pictures of light skin men who you thought were good looking..that you posted in The Chosen one's thread yesterday?:comeon:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My large geeljire penis make black men look Asian. Don't try it with me naaya. :ufdup:
Victorians%2B(23).jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz...

Are you trying to make up for those 40 pictures of light skin men who you thought were good looking..that you posted in The Chosen one's thread yesterday?:comeon:

I don't know what you're talking about naaya. I was simply defending Somali men against the self haters. @SumMo can confirm it was nothing serious and I don't care about it either.

They act very awkward. I ate my friend's coochie once out of curiosity and because she wanted it and she grabbed her head the whole time with one hand. I was unable to see half her face but it looked like she had a headache. I asked her if I was doing it wrong but she said "no way.. please don't stop". And then she came.

:susp:

They act very awkward. I ate my friend's coochie once out of curiosity and because she wanted it and she grabbed her head the whole time with one hand. I was unable to see half her face but it looked like she had a headache. I asked her if I was doing it wrong but she said "no way.. please don't stop". And then she came.

:susp:

Rageedi, I knew you weren't really a . Well done lad

Cause thats how messed up this whole thing sounds to me talking about your sex life to your friends
:faysalwtf:

Youre supposed to protect your wife ceebteda qari iyo sharafteda ilali it makes the Guy look bad telling stuff like that in My opinion

All men do this. Also, all women do this too. They even tell their girlfriends their husband's size and if he does kinky stuff. I've heard many women do this.

One Halimo even randomly showed me her husband's picture on her phone. Naag waalan.

You actually made this thread kkkk
So I had few friends and one cousin who told me the first days when they were married was so freaking cringy.

My boy Ayub told me he married to this sexy gazelle Xalimo and when after the wedding was over they both randomly got horny and wanted to battle in the bed when they got a new house and after getting a head then all of a sudden he tells her to bend down while they were naked and she doesn't bend down but instead lays on the bed and opens her leg. Then he tells her in Af Somali "Soo Jeedi" and she instead goes on the floor. Then he's like all confused. :damedamn:

He had to grab her and show her how to bend down like doggystyle then he got fed up so he arched her back real hard and destroyed her.

Moving on my other friend called Mustafa was the funniest shit he told me. :damn:

He told me that she was dominating him while he wanted to try some things out on her. She was bouncing on him like crazy and strangling him and her sex noises were scary. By the way, this was his first time sex. :deadmanny:

The other one was a maskeen Xalimo but her body was just WOW. But anyways that's his girl. So this is my cousin story, his name is Liban and he's also quite religious but sometimes a goofball and a nerd.

So he got really excited to having sex for the first time especially a sexy woman he's been envisioning in his entire life and so he had a boner which kind of scared her off because she didn't want a big penis to enter her virgin siil so she was asking him questions like will that hurt me and blah. :deadosama:

She was grabbing his tool and slowly trying to enter in her and he had no choice but to tell her to close yours eyes and he grabbed both her hands on holded them to the bed. He put lube on and and went ham on her and eventually she got used to the tool after feeling pain at the start. She then went crazy but she didn't know what she was doing so he told her let's just do doggystyle instead.

I also heard more stories but I don't want to get into it. But why are Somali girls so freaking awkward in Sariir? :draketf:
k a

Status
Not open for further replies.