Why are Somali men shy of Halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the sister talk about these flaws, I’m not insecure and know I got that mean pipe:birdman:
But when a guy talk about how somali men are in the bedroom I gotta look at you a certain way:kodaksmiley:sus

So like everything I said about us getting our game tight flew over your head but the point I made about lack of bedroon skills didnt. smdh

Eating siil ain’t haram in shafii Islam :farmajoyaab: that sheikh knows his shit, your probably clueless on the deen so you make dumb assumptions:noneck:

What who said its haram...my point was that these guys live double lives and most times they get NO play hence sleeping with saggistarus shawty

I remember one xaalimo exposed a "religious" farah for eating her out and she posted on snap. Dude try to say it was before he was on his deen. I am telling you must somali men in Somalispot arent in the game thats why they are always crying about siil and virginity
Why did she expose him though :what1:

World

VIP
You want to get dicked down somaha you bottom ass . None other than a khaniis would ask girls about what other guys do in the bedroom

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You not somali. No somali man would ever say habashe men has more game. You fvcked up there.......you know you fvcked up right?

He's not even from Toronto. He would know Somali men here are praised for their swag and they date all types of women then you have this idiot talking about Somali men not having the swag and having a terrible game on the bed. Yeah, that's definitely a female or a khaanis. A person that hates Toronto and Somalis or he could be a Habesha wasteyute who gets bullied by Somalis since Habesha women in Toronto are getting cucked by Somali men.

Last edited:
He's not even from Toronto. He would know Somali men here are praised for their swag and wanted by all types of women then you have this idiot talking about Somali men not having swag and having a terrible game on the bed. Yeah, that's definitely a female or a khaanis. A person that hates Toronto and Somalis or he could be a Habesha wasteyute who gets bulled by Somalis since Habesha women in Toronto are getting cucked by Somali men.
Yeah i just dont see a somali guy say to somalis habashas has more game than us. Im pretty sure its a girl trolling....of all people habashas would be last people a farax would big up

I have no complaints with my husband BUT when I talk to my Somali girlfriend's their marriage life is lacking in the bdrm which is sad. Its like you wait for marriage just to be let down. Yikes!
Damn, I wonder why they don’t voice their complaints with their husbands? If my future husband is wack in bed, best believe I’ll be telling him what he needs to do lol. What’s the point of not telling him and shaming him to your friends?

You want to get dicked down somaha you bottom ass . None other than a khaniis would ask girls about what other guys do in the bedroom

Trust. Bottom barrel niggas who chat to girls they like about niggas they don't like thinking "Hey if I chat about the bad ish that guy does I might get some play".

If your chatting to a girl, no other guy should be mentioned in your conversation.

He's not even from Toronto. He would know Somali men here are praised for their swag and they date all types of women then you have this idiot talking about Somali men not having the swag and having a terrible game on the bed. Yeah, that's definitely a female or a khaanis. A person that hates Toronto and Somalis or he could be a Habesha wasteyute who gets bullied by Somalis since Habesha women in Toronto are getting cucked by Somali men.
Lol the habesha yute with the "swag" he's talking about looks up to the malis in tdot he's a fan. This dude is either khanis or a habesha

The reason why Somali men in dot have ratings its because there following adoons. Your acting like somali men werent being bullied in Driftwood and Rex back in the days. Just because you bust ya guns and sleep with easy Madows and cadaans doesnt mean your respected.

Trust. Bottom barrel niggas who chat to girls they like about niggas they don't like thinking "Hey if I chat about the bad ish that guy does I might get some play".

If your chatting to a girl, no other guy should be mentioned in your conversation.

Strangely thats how my brothers get smoked in the 6ix. They be chatting to these halimos and sneak dissing about their ops next thing you know the halimo has went back and told. Then the guns come out

Tukraq

VIP
Lol the habesha yute with the "swag" he's talking about looks up to the malis in tdot he's a fan. This dude is either khanis or a habesha
Didn’t he get his chain snatched by top5s little homie:chrisfreshhah: these the type of goofs he’s big upping:mjlol:
The reason why Somali men in dot have ratings its because there following adoons. Your acting like somali men werent being bullied in Driftwood and Rex back in the days. Just because you bust ya guns and sleep with easy Madows and cadaans doesnt mean your respected.
Following adoons :kodaksmiley:we created the sav trend in the dot:ivers:getting bullied by adoon:mjlol: we smoke adoons like a dawg:lolbron:them easy Madows and cadaans are bad as shit what you want us to bang hairy indians or flat Asians :susp: end of the day we can pull any chick in the Tdot with ease:salute:

w
Yeah i just dont see a somali guy say to somalis habashas has more game than us. Im pretty sure its a girl trolling....of all people habashas would be last people a farax would big up

Big up who? I just said that the average farah has no game.

Tukraq

VIP
Imagine thinking a Madow can bully a Mali in the tdot:chrisfreshhah: this ain’t London fam
GsW9iQp.png

Adoons pay thier respects and want to be like us
:birdman: :fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts