Why are Somali men shy of Halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are you going to give them tutorials on how to have sex since that's what your thread is all about?

WTF! Miss me with that BS:nahgirl::gucciwhat:

Nope...my point is if you are going to seek out zina at least dont be weird doing it. The rapper top5 had a snap where he was piping an xaalimo and his follwers were clowning him about having no pipe game

Somali men are naturally a little shy. I kinda prefer that honestly.

Black men on the other hand will just grab you looooool. They are aggressive as hell. They are used to their women who can twerk up a storm.

Somali men are naturally a little shy. I kinda prefer that honestly.

Black men on the other hand will just grab you looooool. They are aggressive as hell. They are used to their women who can twerk up a storm.

The shyness isnt the problem its the fact that they will try to engage in zina like they are fobs from somaliland. Growing up in toronto the halimos use to clown us because most farahs couldnt even hold conversation. They will try to bed these xaalimos and do some really bizzare shit and then when things dont work call her a or post her on somaligate

nah just teach them not to look goofy doing it. Like they are embarrassing the farah blood. Now you go down these ends and halimos dont want to mess with us. tragic man
So how you gonna teach a random man how to have sex better.....by showing him? You seem to be awfully worried about other peoples sexlife

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have noticed that somali men are scared to dance freaky with halimos. They do these akward dance moves and act like they scared of the futo but lowkey thirsty. Why is that?

It’s about dhaqan we don’t dance like that we always been reserved dancing like that and doing niiko is Bantu culture and African american culture

You seem to be out of touch about Somali culture

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You are not wrong. I'm much more confident with none somali women. Somali women tend to make judge your intentions wrong. Plus, word spread quick and you want to be in the wrong side of that.

Sambuus

Inactive
You are not wrong. I'm much more confident with none somali women. Somali women tend to make judge your intentions wrong. Plus, word spread quick and you want to be in the wrong side of that.
Why are you more confident around a non-somali?

Same. I have only ever talked to a few Somali guys around my age and it felt so weird. I've been around non-Somali men my whole life. All my male friends are Mexican, cadaan, indhoyar, etc.The conversation is natural around them but with Faraaxs...idk lol. Maybe I just need more exposure to Somali men?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have noticed that somali men are scared to dance freaky with halimos. They do these akward dance moves and act like they scared of the futo but lowkey thirsty. Why is that?

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Waryaa what happened to xishood?? Plus how do you Somali men have vanilla sex? Suspicious

Waryaa what happened to xishood?? Plus how do you Somali men have vanilla sex? Suspicious

xishood? Xishood is refraining from whining up on a hijabi while you are being recorded. Dawg somali culture is about doing zina and trying your best to hide it or appear modest. My dad used to sneak to the lcbo at night while saying he has a taxi shift smdh

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
xishood? Xishood is refraining from whining up on a hijabi while you are being recorded. Dawg somali culture is about doing zina and trying your best to hide it or appear modest. My dad used to sneak to the lcbo at night while saying he has a taxi shift smdh
Here is something wild...not everyone’s parents act the same! I know, crazy! Waryaa I’d rather Somalis be awkward then be sex crazy like Madows. :mahubowtf:

Here is something wild...not everyone’s parents act the same! I know, crazy! Waryaa I’d rather Somalis be awkward then be sex crazy like Madows. :mahubowtf:

I dont want them to practice zina all i am saying is that if you do at least have some swagger. Me and my boys were at mo-g hotel party and the farahs were weird asf. Giving creepy stares at xaalimos trying to grab on their futos while half drunk . The party almost had to be shut down because of their antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts