Why are Somali men shy of Halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that somali men are scared to dance freaky with halimos. They do these akward dance moves and act like they scared of the futo but lowkey thirsty. Why is that?

How do you know what a somali man does with his wife. Warya ma qaniis ba tahay. f*ck out here. Nacasyahow.
Jist say your a women

You do know that middle aged halimos are crying online about how boring their sex live are. I have never even seen my parents kiss or hold hands. Smdh

speaking from your own experience?

Overheard my female family members. The point of the thread was to show that the average faraax is socially weird. Like you go to a somali wedding and they are just sitting on the opposite end just staring at these halimos. Mean while when Jamaicans see these halimos they move quick for the kill

Overheard my female family members. The point of the thread was to show that the average faraax is socially weird. Like you go to a somali wedding and they are just sitting on the opposite end just staring at these halimos. Mean while when Jamaicans see these halimos they move quick for the kill
Wallahi qanisnimo iyo dameer la an ba ku haysa.
You are listening to your sister talk about how her husband fucks her.:noneck:
Whats your real name sister.

for the kill? Are we animals now? Somalis have different culture than Jamaicans. We are more resevred and conservative people. Jamaicans are pound for pound the biggest dayus living on earth. He can imitate doggystyle on the dancefloor next to his mum and aunt and he would think its nothing wrong with it. I really dont think they are the people we should aim to follow

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somali men are vanilla in the bed. Missionary for 10 minutes and then roll over
Fruity ALERT!!!:tacky:

How tf do you know what a man does with his wife behind closed doors?
tenor.gif

You are suspect, waryaa! Or you a desperate xaliimo disguising as a Faarax?:williamswtf:

for the kill? Are we animals now? Somalis have different culture than Jamaicans. We are more resevred and conservative people. Jamaicans are pound for pound the biggest dayus living on earth. He can imitate doggystyle on the dancefloor next to his mum and aunt and he would think its nothing wrong with it. I really dont think they are the people we should aim to follow

But wasnt the farah whining up on the xaalimo and then trying to whine up on the other. Like I said most somali guys are really weird when it comes to the opposite sex

Fruity ALERT!!!:tacky:

How tf do you know what a man does with his wife behind closed doors?
tenor.gif

You are suspect, waryaa! Or you a desperate xaliimo disguising as a Faarax?:williamswtf:

I am from Toronto the capital of somali debauchery. Women talk alot down here. Thats why I have to be the dating coach to these farahs. Most have no game. Hook one down the chester lee ends with a big booty xaalimo and the simp couldnt even get the siil smdh

I am from Toronto the capital of somali debauchery. Women talk alot down here. Thats why I have to be the dating coach to these farahs. Most have no game. Hook one down the chester lee ends with a big booty xaalimo and the simp couldnt even get the siil smdh
Dont worry about others....do you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts