Why are Somali men shy of Halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want them to practice zina all i am saying is that if you do at least have some swagger. Me and my boys were at mo-g hotel party and the farahs were weird asf. Giving creepy stares at xaalimos trying to grab on their futos while half drunk . The party almost had to be shut down because of their antics
isnt mo g the retard who says you know every 3 words? Instead of partying he should focus on how to speak like a normal person.......you know

Tukraq

VIP
I dont want them to practice zina all i am saying is that if you do at least have some swagger. Me and my boys were at mo-g hotel party and the farahs were weird asf. Giving creepy stares at xaalimos trying to grab on their futos while half drunk . The party almost had to be shut down because of their antics
who the hell says swagger in 2019:mjlol:
kulaha creepy stares, es love eye contact
I bet your scared to look a girls way:chrisfreshhah: somalis are alphas well look you down,
they supposed to grab their futos at a hotel party infact they were supposed to tag team those hoes:drakelaugh: bring that booty here girl:chrisfreshhah:the only problem is why are they halimos, should be Becky's or mathows or latinas:bell:
their taking the sharaf of our girls, good thing they acted weird and didn't do anything extra with are Somali sisters:ufdup: but they're such a party kill what were those halimos doing their:mugshotman:mog should have brought ajanib hoes for the bros to have a good time with:siilaanyosmile:

Imagine partying with this guy and having conversation with him. I swear I would say one more you know and we are swinging........illaho retard ha iga dhigin

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Your around FOBs then. Their the ones who are awkward. That I agree, but tell me how do you know Somali men have vanilla sex?:gaasdrink:

who the hell says swagger in 2019:mjlol:
kulaha creepy stares, es love eye contact
I bet your scared to look a girls way:chrisfreshhah: somalis are alphas well look you down,
they supposed to grab their futos at a hotel party infact they were supposed to tag team those hoes:drakelaugh: bring that booty here girl:chrisfreshhah:the only problem is why are they halimos, should be Becky's or mathows or latinas:bell:
their taking the sharaf of our girls, good thing they acted weird and didn't do anything extra with are Somali sisters:ufdup: but they're such a party kill what were those halimos doing their:mugshotman:mog should have brought ajanib hoes for the bros to have a good time with:siilaanyosmile:

This is toronto my g...somali women are very liberal here. Those women were there to smash and dash but these farahs couldnt get any. Thats why they have to settle for saggitarus shawty. LMAO

Tukraq

VIP
This is toronto my g...somali women are very liberal here. Those women were there to smash and dash but these farahs couldnt get any. Thats why they have to settle for saggitarus shawty. LMAO
reer Toronto takes a major L if thats the case

Your around FOBs then. Their the ones who are awkward. That I agree, but tell me how do you know Somali men have vanilla sex?:gaasdrink:

Like i said toronto is very liberal and must of these halimos talk to Madows and somalis and usually share the same storiess i.e he cant smash, he doesnt know how to please.. me his is small. Bro some of these conversations I have with somali women is funny

Sambuus

Inactive
Like i said toronto is very liberal and must of these halimos talk to Madows and somalis and usually share the same storiess i.e he cant smash, he doesnt know how to please.. me his is small. Bro some of these conversations I have with somali women is funny
Adi somali ma tihiid? Why the bad talk about our faraxs

Sambuus

Inactive
because i am giving my views on somali men I am not somali smdh.
If i was talking shit about halimos you incels would probably be egging me on. Smdh
If you’re not somali then shut the f*ck up, and don’t disrespect our men like that when you’re in our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending