Why are Somali men shy of Halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
If you’re not somali then shut the f*ck up, and don’t disrespect our men like that when you’re in our forum.
Bro he’s just talking don’t take him serious, everyone knows tdot Mali’s pipe all their beckies and madows and he’s feeling insecure cuz we running that city and got it on lock
Ask @sigmund @HalimaJ if you ain’t a Mali nize it about the tdot cuz your irrelevant

Still warya aafkaga dhaaq, you’re talking to much shit saxib. Stop with this slandering about Somali men and their shyness, one persons act doesn’t represent 7 million individuals.

When did i say all somali men. Bro you are acting like we are some saints when we are killing ourselves in masses, drinking, smoking and have loose sex especially reer canada

Sambuus

Inactive
When did i say all somali men. Bro you are acting like we are some saints when we are killing ourselves in masses, drinking, smoking and have loose sex especially reer canada
I’m saying you’re all saints, i’m saying conceal your sins. Instead of spreading it to people.

@Abdi Nur is anti incels, idk tho he could be a multinicker lol

lol incels are a disgrace. Alot of them put on the this fake religious front...while sneaking into these halimos dms. I am telling you the underworld of Somali culture is funny. Dudes begging for play and making threats after they get turned down.

Haha... must suck to be them

Its tragic but to be fair other races have the same problem. The thing about somali women is thats they rarely experience the thrill of halal sex. Our culture doesnt premit healthy sexuality even in the confines of marriage hence the reason so much kacsi

Its tragic but to be fair other races have the same problem. The thing about somali women is thats they rarely experience the thrill of halal sex. Our culture doesnt premit healthy sexuality even in the confines of marriage hence the reason so much kacsi
I have no complaints with my husband BUT when I talk to my Somali girlfriend's their marriage life is lacking in the bdrm which is sad. Its like you wait for marriage just to be let down. Yikes!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lol incels are a disgrace. Alot of them put on the this fake religious front...while sneaking into these halimos dms. I am telling you the underworld of Somali culture is funny. Dudes begging for play and making threats after they get turned down.

KandiSideEye-sips-tea-gif.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If they were enjoying sex they wouldn’have too many kids.

Tukraq

VIP
How would you know what they experience are you on the down low:susp: watch out reer tdot puts s on cp24 straight homicide:lolbron:
Our culture is shafi Islam so everything is allowed except anal so I don’t know what they’d be missing:manny:

I have no complaints with my husband BUT when I talk to my Somali girlfriend's their marriage life is lacking in the bdrm which is sad. Its like you wait for marriage just to be let down. Yikes!

Sad wallahi and these husbands arent even trying to fix up ...chilling at the cofee shop looking at younger halimos while asking you if you are on your deen smdh

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Like i said toronto is very liberal and must of these halimos talk to Madows and somalis and usually share the same storiess i.e he cant smash, he doesnt know how to please.. me his is small. Bro some of these conversations I have with somali women is funny
This is a sad day for Somali men. :bell::francis::meleshame:
Just when I thought that’s all Xalimos could dish out, it gets worse.

How would you know what they experience are you on the down low:susp: watch out reer tdot puts s on cp24 straight homicide:lolbron:
Our culture is shafi Islam so everything is allowed except anal so I don’t know what they’d be missing:manny:

Bro shut your corny ass up...you clowns kill me acting all emotional when dudes show flaws in somali men but when it time to shame somali women you guys want to be on the front seat cheerleading like cadaan groupies

Tukraq

VIP
Bro shut your corny ass up...you clowns kill me acting all emotional when dudes show flaws in somali men but when it time to shame somali women you guys want to be on the front seat cheerleading like cadaan groupies
Let the sister talk about these flaws, I’m not insecure and know I got that mean pipe:birdman:
But when a guy talk about how somali men are in the bedroom I gotta look at you a certain way:kodaksmiley:sus

This is a sad day for Somali men. :bell::francis::meleshame:
Just when I thought that’s all Xalimos could dish out, it gets worse.

I remember one xaalimo exposed a "religious" farah for eating her out and she posted on snap. Dude try to say it was before he was on his deen. I am telling you must somali men in Somalispot arent in the game thats why they are always crying about siil and virginity

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I remember one xaalimo exposed a "religious" farah for eating her out and she posted on snap. Dude try to say it was before he was on his deen. I am telling you must somali men in Somalispot arent in the game thats why they are always crying about siil and virginity
That’s enough internet for me. Goodbye.

Tukraq

VIP
Eating siil ain’t haram in shafii Islam :farmajoyaab: that sheikh knows his shit, your probably clueless on the deen so you make dumb assumptions:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending