Why are Somali men not shamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In the Somali community many times you’ll see Woman shamed for being a bad mother,absent parent hell some Somali women even get shamed and blamed if they get raped

How come you don’t see a rapist getting shamed?

A absent father getting shamed?

Or a deadbeat father that don’t give a shit about his kids get shamed for it

Same thing applies you can’t have certain expectations from women and set very low expectations for Somali men

In the Somali community many times you’ll see Woman shamed for being a bad mother,absent parent hell some Somali women even get shamed and blamed if they get raped

How come you don’t see a rapist getting shamed?

A absent father getting shamed?

Or a deadbeat father that don’t give a shit about his kids get shamed for it

Same thing applies you can’t have certain expectations from women and set very low expectations for Somali men

Mercury

The SALAFI sheikhs created a loophole and quoted Hadiths that say, ‘a Muslim should hide another Muslim’s shortcomings/fadeexad’. They want the status quo to be maintained because it’s beneficial to them. Let s ask @Blade1 for a comment on this issue, only if she doesn’t mind.

Lol I don't know what world u live in buddy :icon lol: but all I have been hearing ever since I was a kid is how horrible Somali men are and how bad fathers Somali men can be.

Man u gotta stop simping for these women. You're not gonna get anything from this sxb.

Just stop it bro. :kanyehmm:

Last edited:
Back home in Somalia it’s the tribe or village that are responsible for the upbringing of the children, the concept of raising a nuclear family in a two parent household is alien to us. Also, it’s Somali women who maintain the status quo, just look at how they still force their daughters to undergo fgm.

Mercury

VIP
Back home in Somalia it’s the tribe or village that are responsible for the upbringing of the children, the concept of raising a nuclear family in a two parent household is alien to us. Also, it’s Somali women who maintain the status quo, just look at how they still force their daughters to undergo fgm.

The tribe shouldn’t have anything to do with raising the kids it’s the parents obligiation and responsibility to take care of their kids

Mercury

VIP
Mercury

The SALAFI sheikhs created a loophole and quoted Hadiths that say, ‘a Muslim should hide another Muslim’s shortcomings/fadeexad’. They want the status quo to be maintained because it’s beneficial to them. Let s ask @Blade1 for a comment on this issue, only if she doesn’t mind.

I’m just saying back home fathers aren’t that involved with their kids go outside in any part of Somalia and count on your hand how many kids you see outside playing with their kids

On top of that when the marriage goes sour and a divorce happens many start a new family without providing for the kids from the first marriage I mean islamically you have to provide for your kids even when you divorce the wife

So are we still going to complain about Somali men back home, when most of us are living in the West? Why are we still expecting our third world country to have women's rights, when people still starve daily?

For those who migrate to the West, the women have greater opportunities and are able to have a say in a wider scope of decisions. My mom was the one who took control of every decision and had every little say. My mom openly criticised my dad for his mistakes (jokingly). Mashallah she even went to college.
The same applies to every single Somali women living in the West.

How are you going to keep blaming Somali guys back home, when we're meant to focus on keeping the diaspora together and ensure they're successful.

Most Somali men are short tempered and lack patience so they blame their problems on their wives and when they can't take the stress of the West and raising their children properly, anymore they run back to Africa for cheap sex . Most of them are weak and fragile and break under pressure . Its the reason why Somalia is shithole to this day fighting like primates over qabiil. Therefore , patriarchy is cancer which promotes the degrading of women . Inferior complex ridden Abdis are the reason why you made this thread right?:ulyin:

Mercury

You like to blame everything on islam but the irony is, you'll actually find that a lot of wadaads discuss what the op says. Its often the jaad chewing, barely salaat praying somali men who promote this :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts