Why are Somali men not shamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't know what world u live in buddy :icon lol: but all I have been hearing ever since I was a kid is how horrible Somali men are and how bad fathers Somali men can be.

Man u gotta stop simping for these women. You're not gonna get anything from this sxb.

Just stop it bro. :kanyehmm:
Actually, a lot of you guys who call mercury a simp do a lot more simping. I've never seen mercury talk crap about somali women all day but try to constantly flirt with females they don't even know what they look like, as half the male population on this forum do. The definition of simping. Mr. "mi amor" :bell:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Shaming is a manipulative tool to force people to change their ways in order for them to fit your norms and values. It hardly ever worked in changing people's behavior because people simply don't like to be told what to do. Besides feeling ''ashamed'' is a choice.

Good research question would be : How can we positively change the behavior of some geeljire men?

Actually, a lot of you guys who call mercury a simp do a lot more simping. I've never seen mercury talk crap about somali women all day but try to constantly flirt with females they don't even know what they look like, as half the male population on this forum do. The definition of simping. Mr. "mi amor" :bell:
Alot of us guys who flirt with the females on here are just trolling, but Mercury's simping is not... which says alot about the guy's irl personality tbh.

VixR

Veritas
Somali culture is highly shame-rich. I disagree that they’re not shamed sufficiently. It just doesn’t work.

Alot of us guys who flirt with the females on here are just trolling, but Mercury's simping is not... which says alot about the guy's irl personality tbh.
I don't think the reaction when a girl shows half her pic is trolling.. Mercury is just being truthful on what our community needs to fix up on. I don't get the vibes that he is doing it to get women's approval.

I don't get the vibes that he is doing it to get women's approval.
Are u fucking serious now? :mjlol:

Literally 90% of his threads is him caping for Somali women and shaming Somali men :kanyehmm:

Somali men gets shamed every fucking day even more shamed than Somali women.

Mercury is making it seem like that deadbeat fathers in our communities are being praised and shit when that's not the case in real life.:draketf:

I don't think the reaction when a girl shows half her pic is trolling.. Mercury is just being truthful on what our community needs to fix up on. I don't get the vibes that he is doing it to get women's approval.

Have you not spotted the continuous threads of somali men being the problem, yet not one of them details how to fix the issue?

Muji

VIP

Omg omg omg
:deadmanny::dead1::dead:

Abayo you went straight for the throat!

Has he recovered yet?

The men here often call others what they themselves are.

Mercury even stated that he is married, why would he cockblock himself if he was out here simping?

Muji

VIP
Somali culture is highly shame-rich. I disagree that they’re not shamed sufficiently. It just doesn’t work.

Nah the women is shamed for being a ‘single mother’ or a ‘garoob’. No one really cares what the man does because honour is only bestowed on women and the men can do whatever they like.

Muji

VIP
in the West Somali men are not expected to do much. If they can avoid killing someone or raping a woman they will be praised till the cows come home.

Even other Muslim patriarchal communities like Asians expect their boys to make something of themselves, do well in school and find a high paying respectable job. Somali men who are educated in the West are lucky if they can get an Uber job.

Somali men on the other hand have the bar set so low because as a society we understand they can’t do much. They have a very low IQ hence why in their natural habitat they are killing eachother. They are sexually grotesque and have high infidelity rates. They are also extremely hard on their eyes and are rarely good looking. If we swapped them for German men, somalia would be one of the top 20 countries in the world in 6 months. And we would be the most attractive country in the world.

in the West Somali men are not expected to do much. If they can avoid killing someone or raping a woman they will be praised till the cows come home.

Even other Muslim patriarchal communities like Asians expect their boys to make something of themselves, do well in school and find a high paying respectable job. Somali men who are educated in the West are lucky if they can get an Uber job.

Somali men on the other hand have the bar set so low because as a society we understand they can’t do much. They have a very low IQ hence why in their natural habitat they are killing eachother. They are sexually grotesque and have high infidelity rates. They are also extremely hard on their eyes and are rarely good looking. If we swapped them for German men, somalia would be one of the top 20 countries in the world in 6 months. And we would be the most attractive country in the world.
Ok are we men s or incels. You seem to switch between the two. My theory on split personality is looking more likely by each post

>Somali men are not expected to do much.
Wrong. Somali men are expected to work, or go to university. Although women are also expected to stay in the house, or go to university in the West. This is encouraged by Somali mothers.

>Asians expect their boys to make something of themselves.
I didn't know grooming gangs was an occupation.

>Somali men have a very low IQ
You sound like a white supremacist. IQ is related to socioeconomic factors, and not based on genetics as a whole.

>Rarely good looking
Such a shame as well, I agree.
@Steamdevolopment can you agree on this?

Omg omg omg
:deadmanny::dead1::dead:

Abayo you went straight for the throat!

Has he recovered yet?

The men here often call others what they themselves are.

Mercury even stated that he is married, why would he cockblock himself if he was out here simping?
Did u get a fucking seizure or something?
GxfuunF.gif

Muji

VIP
>Somali men are not expected to do much.
Wrong. Somali men are expected to work, or go to university. Although women are also expected to stay in the house, or go to university in the West. This is encouraged by Somali mothers.

>Asians expect their boys to make something of themselves.
I didn't know grooming gangs was an occupation.

>Somali men have a very low IQ
You sound like a white supremacist. IQ is related to socioeconomic factors, and not based on genetics as a whole.

>Rarely good looking
Such a shame as well, I agree.
@Steamdevolopment can you agree on this?

All humans are expected to work in the West, even disabled people! However Somali women are outshining the men when it comes to education despite coming from a patriarchal society where they are encouraged to marry early and be homemakers.

Asians are outperforming Somali men in employment and education and there are also Somali male grooming gangs. I wouldn’t throw stones.

Somali men on average have a low IQ hence why we have the worst country in the world. A country where they are allowed to lead on their own.

VixR

Veritas
Nah the women is shamed for being a ‘single mother’ or a ‘garoob’. No one really cares what the man does because honour is only bestowed on women and the men can do whatever they like.
There’s no arguing women suffer the single mother label and it’s ramifications on an acute level because they’re left to pick up the pieces, but there’s no love for dead beats and rejects in the Somali community, and yet there’s still no shortage. So how do you explain that?

Also peep Twitter and the constant bashing going on between the sexes, do you really believe the lazer sharp scrutiny on them ever changed anyone’s path from becoming everything they rail against? The answer is no.

Muji

VIP
Did u get a fucking seizure or something?
GxfuunF.gif

She’s right about you sweety

You have a woman who left this forum on your bio and you are accusing Mercury a married man of simping for online girls.

Does it not occur to you that he respect women without wanting something from them? Do you only treat women like human beings when you want something from them? Your distaste for mercury only says something about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending