Why are Somali men not shamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. The Somali community is 24/7 ing about Western raised Somali guys. I've been hearing their nonsense since I was a little kid. The older me

He's an alright guy wallahi, but an absolute cornball at times. Beating a dead horse while always finding ways to blame Somali men. A xalimo could literally dash her baby out the window and he'll ask why a the baby's father wasn't outside to catch it. He listens to Somali women too much

. In the thread about the girls jumping dads ptegnant wife mercury refused to condemn their behavior and blamed the hurt their dad caused. I couldnt believe the mental gymnastic he was playing to take all blame from them

100% if xalimo threw her baby out of a window he wouldnt blame her.

Are u fucking serious now? :mjlol:

Literally 90% of his threads is him caping for Somali women and shaming Somali men :kanyehmm:

Somali men gets shamed every fucking day even more shamed than Somali women.

Mercury is making it seem like that deadbeat fathers in our communities are being praised and shit when that's not the case in real life.:draketf:
They're not shamed enough.
Somali women should make use of the legal system more often. I would take these guys to court for child support and drain their bank accounts. Balaayo ku dhacdhay.

World

VIP
Funny seeing these new members learn about the character of @Mercury

You should have seen his other threads

Man said he’ll work 9 to 5 every day, cook and clean, take the kids to school and back, all while his wife will sleep and relax. He even gets his nails done LOOOL.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Watch your tone soyboy :ufdup:

Are u expecting the man to work 8+ hours a day and then come home and do fucking chores?

What the f*ck will the wife be doing then if the man is doing all the fucking work?? :drakewtf: stop being a moron buddy.

You do know after work comes the second job which is taking care of the kids that’s how I see it she prepares dinner you can shower your kids after dinner one of you take the kids to bed while the other do the dishes

In the Somali community many times you’ll see Woman shamed for being a bad mother,absent parent hell some Somali women even get shamed and blamed if they get raped

How come you don’t see a rapist getting shamed?

A absent father getting shamed?

Or a deadbeat father that don’t give a shit about his kids get shamed for it

Same thing applies you can’t have certain expectations from women and set very low expectations for Somali men

Somali men are trash

I going to upgrade :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.