Why are Somali men not shamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All humans are expected to work in the West, even disabled people! However Somali women are outshining the men when it comes to education despite coming from a patriarchal society where they are encouraged to marry early and be homemakers.

Asians are outperforming Somali men in employment and education and there are also Somali male grooming gangs. I wouldn’t throw stones.

Somali men on average have a low IQ hence why we have the worst country in the world. A country where they are allowed to lead on their own.

It's funny if you don't think somali women don't have a low IQ either. Once again IQ is related to socioeconomic factors. What is the solution to overcoming the Somali problems related to men?

She’s right about you sweety

You have a woman who left this forum on your bio and you are accusing Mercury a married man of simping for online girls.

Does it not occur to you that he respect women without wanting something from them? Do you only treat women like human beings when you want something from them? Your distaste for mercury only says something about you.
Like I said to @SilverL earlier, I troll u dumbass hoes lol. I'm literally the opposite of a fucking simp irl. I have even been called "sexist" by some people both here and irl.

What Mercury does is not "respecting women" sweety, it's simping and caping for women :mjlol:

Muji

VIP
Like I said to @SilverL earlier, I troll u dumbass hoes lol. I'm literally the opposite of a fucking simp irl. I have even been called "sexist" by some people both here and irl.

What Mercury does is not "respecting women" sweety, it's simping and caping for women :mjlol:

He is a married man you are a virgin and yet he is simping

Whatever helps you sleep at night

He is a married man you are a virgin and yet he is simping

Whatever helps you sleep at night
Who said a married man can't simp?

Lol u have a lower IQ than a fucking insect :deadmanny:

Let's just end this conversation before I lose brain cells just by talking to u.

I don't wanna be dragged down to your level.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So are we still going to complain about Somali men back home, when most of us are living in the West? Why are we still expecting our third world country to have women's rights, when people still starve daily?

For those who migrate to the West, the women have greater opportunities and are able to have a say in a wider scope of decisions. My mom was the one who took control of every decision and had every little say. My mom openly criticised my dad for his mistakes (jokingly). Mashallah she even went to college.
The same applies to every single Somali women living in the q qfWest.

How are you going to keep blaming Somali guys back home, when we're meant to focus on keeping the diaspora together and ensure they're successful.

Back home is where the issue is That’s why I suggest a culture change

It’s seen as manly to eat Khat a drug that’s infamous to make the person lazy unproductive and lose track of time many families crumble over this issue

Cause the wife has to step in and provide for the family That should be taboo

Lol I don't know what world u live in buddy :icon lol: but all I have been hearing ever since I was a kid is how horrible Somali men are and how bad fathers Somali men can be.

Man u gotta stop simping for these women. You're not gonna get anything from this sxb.

Just stop it bro. :kanyehmm:
Mercury is basically campaigning against his own gender does not make sense

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Mercury

The SALAFI sheikhs created a loophole and quoted Hadiths that say, ‘a Muslim should hide another Muslim’s shortcomings/fadeexad’. They want the status quo to be maintained because it’s beneficial to them. Let s ask @Blade1 for a comment on this issue, only if she doesn’t mind.
Wtf do you think I'm a salafi or something :gucciwhat:
But tbh deadbeat fathers and rapist are talked about and badly but I do agree not the volume mothers are talked about. I think it comes back to the view point in that our cultures view women are things they own and not like a independent thinking human like a man and so make it seem like they own her more and taht her messing up is worst even though islam clearly has shown the punishments to be the exact same which shows its the same in Allah's eyes. Men get alot of leeway and too much. You can still hide another muslims shortcomings and not exposing them to the community but instead you can approach them yourself and speak to them

Mercury

VIP

I ain’t caping I’m just saying how things are look at the way Somali households are run the father isn’t involved much ask him when his kids birthdays are hell give you a blank stare

Why are people always so weirded out when I say more guys should help their wives with chores around the house be there and raise their kids together with their wife

Working and providing for the family that’s something every man does for his family I mean if you want the best for your kids and wife than help them out

I ain’t caping I’m just saying how things are look at the way Somali households are run the father isn’t involved much ask him when his kids birthdays are hell give you a blank stare

Why are people always so weirded out when I say more guys should help their wives with chores around the house be there and raise their kids together with their wife

Working and providing for the family that’s something every man does for his family I mean if you want the best for your kids and wife than help them out
The man already works 8+ hours a day, so why should the man help his wife with the fucking chores? :gucciwhat:

Mercury

VIP
Lol I don't know what world u live in buddy :icon lol: but all I have been hearing ever since I was a kid is how horrible Somali men are and how bad fathers Somali men can be.

Man u gotta stop simping for these women. You're not gonna get anything from this sxb.

I never expect anything from anyone nor do I care what people think about me

all I’m saying is we shouldn’t act like our forefathers they were camel herders people change cultures adapt why y’all still wanna live in the past?

We should set a positive role model for the next generation by not acting like being a deadbeat father is normal or hanging in coffe shops

I never expect anything from anyone nor do I care what people think about me

all I’m saying is we shouldn’t act like our forefathers they were camel herders people change cultures adapt why y’all still wanna live in the past?

We should set a positive role model for the next generation by not acting like being a deadbeat father is normal or hanging in coffe shops
Dude nobody thinks that being a deadbeat father is normal :what1: dafuq man...

What world do u even live in sxb?

This. The Somali community is 24/7 ing about Western raised Somali guys. I've been hearing their nonsense since I was a little kid. The older me

Actually, a lot of you guys who call mercury a simp do a lot more simping. I've never seen mercury talk crap about somali women all day but try to constantly flirt with females they don't even know what they look like, as half the male population on this forum do. The definition of simping. Mr. "mi amor" :bell:

He's an alright guy wallahi, but an absolute cornball at times. Beating a dead horse while always finding ways to blame Somali men. A xalimo could literally dash her baby out the window and he'll ask why a the baby's father wasn't outside to catch it. He listens to Somali women too much

Status
Not open for further replies.