• Yes, I am a logical human being.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, because I feel threatened.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NJawFBY.png

Can we have a list of these rights please? Still waiting!

The rights of the mother, the rights of the wife, the rights of the daughter, the women’s right to be educated, to be protected etc... if you want I can compile an entire list for you but you obviously know this.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Women were put on this earth to be our companions, they raise our children, they instill culture in the young, they are our mothers, grandmothers, etc.

But they have a role, they are feminine nurturers and should remember that, they are not warriors, not soldiers, they dont run the politics of our nation nor the world they are the second fiddle to men.
The problem is western white women brainwash our gullible sisters and many other non Somali women into hating men and forgetting we have a unique daqaan.

Funniest part is these same white women who are shunning their own white men want to be dominated by immigrant/Muslim/black men and used as sex toys or they are lesbians! either out in the open or under covers, they are hypocrites, who do you think is supporting the refugee laws and opening borders to Muslim and Africans, hint it feminist women. Walaashay see thru the smokescreen these white women only care about themselves, feminism is a trap.

1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States has been raped in their lifetime.
72% of all murder-suicides involve an intimate partner;
94% of the victims of these murder suicides are female From 1994 to 2010, about 4 in 5 victims of intimate partner violence were female
now what?
You're cherry picking studies the fact is Men die by suicide3.57x more than women only thing I agree with is rape which I think is a huge problem

This poll is laughable, I did not select any option. People are against Feminism because they are logical human beings. The Western world is being internally destroyed because of this Jewish invention. It is largely social engineering, only the (((globalists))) benefit from setting women against men. While the elite dynasties continue to reproduce monogamously with strong intact families, they sow discord among the general populace. This makes people much easier to control, it all goes back to Marxist theory. The Karl Marx aka. Moses Mordecai Levy and those agents of the Frankfurt School.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am honestly confused about modern feminism, while I 100% support women rights and bringing justice and awareness to most of the problems faced by women around the world.

I am kind of terrified of the feminism I have come in contact with on social media, the militant type that see everything a man does like (saying hi, or just greeting a random person who happens to be a women) as a form of rape.

I have the same issue with black supremacist groups and BLM in general. I like the message, I just can’t co sign the process or way of going about it.

We should never lose sight of our end goals or make enemies along the way in achieving the final outcome.

Peace and Love :)

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali men are a curse to Somali women,
Time to break this curse.

Honestly, if you feel that way you can break it by simply pursuing ajnabi men in peace. Enough complaining, more leaving. That goes for all women with similar hate for their men.

Honestly, if you feel that way you can break it by simply pursuing ajnabi men in peace. Enough complaining, more leaving. That goes for all women with similar hate for their men.
All somali women on this website have this weird superiority complex I guess its because of the morons that make a thread about every xaliimo that marries out they think that they are gonna be begged to stay with somalis

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All somali women on this website have this weird superiority complex I guess its because of the morons that make a thread about every xaliimo that marries out they think that they are gonna be begged to stay with somalis

Right, those threads are pure cringe. I personally have no hope for Somalis in the west, so i really don't care about what Somali women do. They can all marry Tyrones and Rogers if they feel like it. But they should also stop complaining about men they supposedly dislike so much.

Feminism is a surefire way of destroying your culture and society in less than two generations. Case studies have proven it to be so. Just one glance is required. I don't understand how people can't see this. :hmm:.

I came to this site because I was researching some topics for my Sociology class. I was shocked to see the amount of men who are thrashing feminism and claiming their women are estranged because they consider themselves a feminist. I understand in this day and age feminism may not make a huge difference in the west since opportunities are mostly available to both genders; but Somalis are one of the most orthodox Muslims I have ever met. Some traditions don't even have anything to do with religion and at large affect women more than men. So how on earth do Somali men have the audacity to thrash Somali feminists. blease eggsplain?

Feminism is a broad range of ideologies with the same core beliefs. I do not oppose many, if not most feminist views. But to answer your question, it's because some of my views are inherently anti-feminist. Namely, abortion rights (*), sex work and LBGTQ (transgenderism is particular). My older sister holds near identical views on these, but still considers herself a feminist if you press it. Much like the silent majority of Somali women I suspect. Anyway, there are plenty of worthwhile debates and legitimate critisism regarding feminism online, so I'll move on to Somali feminism in particular.

To be blunt, what good have Somali feminists done outside of armchair activism and needless division? Imho, they're nothing more than gender FKD. Contrary to what you said about everyone advocating for women's rights being a feminist, it's just not true. Feminism is a political movement as much as it is an ideology, you can't just claim any good done for women by any man or woman as feminist. People, women included, are literally starving and dying of preventable diseases. Then you've got ''''unapologetic'''' feminists like Nimco Ali promoting to end FGM (which myself, and most others don't have issue with), but at the same time encroach on the religious and culture beliefs of Somalis by attacking things like the hijab. They literally want to export western values to Somalia. In their perfect world, Somalia will be a hyper liberal Swedish town with artificial Somali flavour. Then you want to come here and ask us how we have the audacity to trash Somali feminists, like we're biting the hand that feeds us.
:drakewtf:

Still, that's all good, but modern day feminism in all its sincere good and down right retardation did not come about overnight. But just like the people that compare Somalia to the west in other aspects, nobody wants to put the work in, but everyone wants to .

We don't want our beautiful women walking around with their breasts out like animals. Leave that crazy shit to the white women, you don't want to join them and be half of hellfire.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
As the Suárez the Aabo of the Somali Stoics I share why feminism does not work.

Contemporary Feminist began around the 19th or 20th century but was not a dominating Social Ideology, in the 21st century it has became the Harshest, Worst and Irrational social ideologies. Back in the Days Feminism was All about women rights. Which 100 percent obligatory for the man to accept. Now it is the extreme version, like Women in our social construct do housework and raise the kids when men work for their wives, parents and offspring's.

It looks like Women in contemporary feminism want men jobs for no reason. They take everything to the extreme.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I seen a video of a woman who was walking naked with a naked baby to show men why women can be naked like men. Men dont even go naked they wear shorts. Its not my fault if a man would get a Dong that is rock as stone when he sees you.

The rights of the mother, the rights of the wife, the rights of the daughter, the women’s right to be educated, to be protected etc... if you want I can compile an entire list for you but you obviously know this.

What about the right to divorce a man ?

You’re being deliberate vague.

Lol @ rights of the daughter.

Right, those threads are pure cringe. I personally have no hope for Somalis in the west, so i really don't care about what Somali women do. They can all marry Tyrones and Rogers if they feel like it. But they should also stop complaining about men they supposedly dislike so much.

We will never stop complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts