Do you consider yourself a feminist?

• Yes, I am a logical human being.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, because I feel threatened.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because feminism doesn't have a monopoly on women rights. I am a full on supporter of women's rights, but thats because we are taught that from Islam.

The better question to be asked is why aren't Somali's and Muslims in general properly applying the Quran and Sunnah into their lives.

Men make up of 98 percent of combat deaths also men pay 94% of alimony and make up 97% of workplace death.Men lose custody of the child 81% of the time even though women are the biggest abuser to children,Men get 63% More jail time for the exact same crime against women.womens cancer receives 15% more funding even though more men have cancer

Because feminism doesn't have a monopoly on women rights. I am a full on supporter of women's rights, but thats because we are taught that from Islam.

The better question to be asked is why aren't Somali's and Muslims in general properly applying the Quran and Sunnah into their lives.

Can you tell us about these rights?

You mean inheriting half of what a man inherits? Keep it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I do not think you understand my point here. I am not saying women are saints and should be protected at all cost. I am saying that they should be treated equally to men in all aspects, that being said I do think the courts should only favor women when its just. But OBVIOUSLY that does not happen as much as it should because some judges may have some preconceived notions of who should take care of children. In the past decade, the courts have been constantly working to treat both parents equally and they are making a lot of progress.
You seem to be very passionate about how the scale may be imbalanced so whenever you are ready to talk about the billion ways women are treated unfairly because of their gender. show that passion.
Can you tell me how women in the west are treated unfairly? I grew up in the west so don’t tell me about Somali cause I’m from the west and all I know is the west.

Again tell us about the gynocentric laws in place where a woman can simply say her man threatened her and her word is treated as gospel yet the father loses his home and access to his kids how is that fair or are you saying women are infallible there’s no way they would lie in order to abuse the system?

Men make up of 98 percent of combat deaths also men pay 94% of alimony and make up 97% of workplace death.Men lose custody of the child 81% of the time even though women are the biggest abuser to children,Men get 63% More jail time for the exact same crime against women.

The answer is simple: tell men to stop starting wars, stop raping eachother in prison and stop committing crimes.

This has nothing to do with feminism

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Reasoning with a woman is like drawing water from a mirage :russ:

The most compassionate the most sublime give me the patience to deal with these walking gaping wounds:chrisfreshhah:

Can you tell me how women in the west are treated unfairly? I grew up in the west so don’t tell me about Somali cause I’m from the west and all I know is the west.

Again tell us about the gynocentric laws in place where a woman can simply say her man threatened her and her word is treated as gospel yet the father loses his home and access to his kids how is that fair or are you saying women are infallible there’s no way they would lie in order to abuse the system?
Women don’t want the truth

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How could you blame Somali men for anything when you hold all the cards like you said Somali men are mere sperm donors in the west most households are ran solely by xalimos that’s why we have an epidemic of Somali young men killing eachother or going prison cause they don’t have a male role model around in the house to teach them how to be a man likewise we have bare hoes running around cause they don’t know what their worth is cause they never had a father to tell them how precious they’re so they’re searching for that love from other men who end up just using them it’s a vicious circle you xalimos made your bed now lie in it
Somali men are a curse to Somali women,
Time to break this curse.

Can you tell us about these rights?

You mean inheriting half of what a man inherits? Keep it.

I'm not sure how divorces work in Islam so I'd have to talk to someone knowledgeable about dat. What I mean tho is that we as muslims should obviously agree with the idea that the sexual exploitation of women, the fact that women are objectified as sexual objects etc, these are things that are not correct, or that women are less than men and vice versa.

But I don't need to label myself a feminist to advocate for this, I can say that i do this because we are taught this from the Quran and Sunnah

Read my initial post.
I cannot get over how you shut your eyes on the parts that are suitable to you and tunnel vision your way into discussions.
I started this off clearly admitting that the west has progressed enough to the point where the disparities are not as much. But the true principles of feminism can be benefitted from by somali communities worldwide + Somalia who have a lot to work on.

70% percent of domestic violence is started by women and yet only are arrested 15% of the time and studies show that 40-70% of domestic abuse is received by men yet there less than 1% of hotlines are dedicated to men not to mention men pay 70% of income taxes for the government yet majority of it are spent on services for women they pay 60 less in taxes yet make up 300 percent of domestic spending

I'm not sure how divorces work in Islam so I'd have to talk to someone knowledgeable about dat. What I mean tho is that we as muslims should obviously agree with the idea that the sexual exploitation of women, the fact that women are objectified as sexual objects etc, these are things that are not correct, or that women are less than men and vice versa.

But I don't need to label myself a feminist to advocate for this, I can say that i do this because we are taught this from the Quran and Sunnah
Advocating for women rights makes you a feminist whether you label yourself one or not.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
It’s not just Somali men that are against feminism. It’s the newest trend even in the west and it’s so out of control that there’s an entire movement of men who pledge to have nothing to do with women and to blow each other when they get bored. You might’ve heard of MGTOW. That’s them.

On the other hand, there is a general apprehension to the rise of something you’re not part of. People hate black lives matter because they’re not black. The same applies to feminism. It’s hard to get excited about something that seeks to empower the other sex at your expense.

It’s not just Somali men that are against feminism. It’s the newest trend even in the west and it’s so out of control that there’s an entire movement of men who pledge to have nothing to do with women and to blow each other when they get bored. You might’ve heard of MGTOW. That’s them.

On the other hand, there is a general apprehension to the rise of something you’re not part of. People hate black lives matter because they’re not black. The same applies to feminism. It’s hard to get excited about something that seeks to empower the other sex at your expense.
I didn't know about this group. What in the world is happening LMAO
That makes sense though. Why are these men so hurt by empowered/ independent women? they only find those qualities attractive in men so they end up pursuing men

I didn't know about this group. What in the world is happening LMAO
That makes sense though. Why are these men so hurt by empowered/ independent women? they only find those qualities attractive in men so they end up pursuing men
I’m still waiting for you to anwserto my post up ahead with stats go ahead you’re a strong women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending