Do you consider yourself a feminist?

• Yes, I am a logical human being.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, because I feel threatened.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
70% percent of domestic violence is started by women and yet only are arrested 15% of the time and studies show that 40-70% of domestic abuse is received by men yet there less than 1% of hotlines are dedicated to men not to mention men pay 70% of income taxes for the government yet majority of it are spent on services for women they pay 60 less in taxes yet make up 300 percent of domestic spending

You are hand picking the statistics that suit your agenda. This is very disingenuous and it makes having reasonable discussions difficult.

Women are more likely to be the victims in violent relationships, the violence tends to be more extreme when they are the victims and they are more likely to die as a result of domestic violence.

Advocating for women rights makes you a feminist whether you label yourself one or not.

Disagree. Islam teaches us this in various chapters of the Quran, which is divine. Which brings up my point from before, what makes feminism have a monopoly over womens rights?

You are hand picking the statistics that suit your agenda. This is very disingenuous and it makes having reasonable discussions difficult.

Women are more likely to be the victims in violent relationships, the violence tends to be more extreme when they are the victims and they are more likely to die as a result of domestic violence.
Do you want me to tell you the link and how I’m i handpicking don’t hate just accept

Men make up of 98 percent of combat deaths also men pay 94% of alimony and make up 97% of workplace death.Men lose custody of the child 81% of the time even though women are the biggest abuser to children,Men get 63% More jail time for the exact same crime against women.womens cancer receives 15% more funding even though more men have cancer
1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States has been raped in their lifetime.
72% of all murder-suicides involve an intimate partner;
94% of the victims of these murder suicides are female From 1994 to 2010, about 4 in 5 victims of intimate partner violence were female
now what?

1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States has been raped in their lifetime.
72% of all murder-suicides involve an intimate partner;
94% of the victims of these murder suicides are female From 1994 to 2010, about 4 in 5 victims of intimate partner violence were female
now what?
40%of all rape accounts are women we are 165% more likely to be convicted for a crime not to mention we make up 80% of sucide victims and are 30% percent more likely to be a victim of a violent crime and we make up 94% of work fatalities and women abuse child way more yet they still win 84% Of child custody

40%of all rape accounts are women we are 165% more likely to be convicted for a crime not to mention we make up 80% of sucide victims and are 30% percent more likely to be a victim of a violent crime and we make up 94% of work fatalities and women abuse child way more yet they still win 84% Of child custody

Suicide: men deciding to kill themselves
Most violent crimes are carried out by men
Seems like yall got the same problem as us: men

You are trying to divert the topic from feminism in the Somali community to a pity party for men. Go and make your own thread.

Suicide: men deciding to kill themselves
Most violent crimes are carried out by men
Seems like yall got the same problem as us: men

You are trying to divert the topic from feminism in the Somali community to a pity party for men. Go and make your own thread.
Shut up men built everything in your lif name one useful invention women created and I’ll name 10

Somali women get a worthless degree in sociology and said she made it you guys are getting shitted on when it comes to STEM which is important women overall don’t build shit

Lol I know you don’t have a stem degree stop taking credit for the efforts of others.

Also, one of the rules on this forum states that you can’t derail the topic of a thread.

Either stick to the topic or I will report you.

:gaasdrink::siilaanyosmile:
Lol I know you don’t have a stem degree stop taking credit for the efforts of others.

Also, one of the rules on this forum states that you can’t derail the topic of a thread.

Either stick to the topic or I will report you.
Kk feminists are deranged idiots who should be quartined and check for any mental disabilities

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This topic was beaten to death about a year ago on this forum. I remember threads like these getting 20 pages easily, alas how times have changed :wow:

It’s pretty funny watching these newbies going back and forth with @Cognitivedissonance of all people :drakelaugh:
Why are you talking like I broke your virginity then told you to vamoose abaayo macaan sweery my shunshineis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending