Do you consider yourself a feminist?

• Yes, I am a logical human being.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, because I feel threatened.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came to this site because I was researching some topics for my Sociology class. I was shocked to see the amount of men who are thrashing feminism and claiming their women are estranged because they consider themselves a feminist. I understand in this day and age feminism may not make a huge difference in the west since opportunities are mostly available to both genders; but Somalis are one of the most orthodox Muslims I have ever met. Some traditions don't even have anything to do with religion and at large affect women more than men. So how on earth do Somali men have the audacity to thrash Somali feminists. blease eggsplain?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Feminism is a Western construct to destroy the traditional family and alienate the male authority which keeps the family unit together. Just go look at the causes these so called Somali feminists champion they have very little to do with Somali females it's all about trashing Somali men

Feminism is a Western construct to destroy the traditional family and alienate the male authority which keeps the family unit together. Just go look at the causes these so called Somali feminists champion they have very little to do with Somali females it's all about trashing Somali men
Just because it originated in the west does not mean it is an ideology that can only be beneficial to people in the west. Its a broad spectrum in which women from all over the world partake in. The western liberal/radical feminism may be fighting traditional home life, but that is not a reason to dismiss the entire movement. Its a concept that can be molded so that it includes disparities among genders in Somalia/Somali communities.

Abayo I hope you didn’t include any of the ramblings that goes on in here, in your sociology report or your teacher will rightfully fail you.

Why do Somali men hate feminism..
The same reason why white people hated the civil rights movement. Somali men don’t want a shift in power.

Also, their concept of a man is an authoritarian brute who his wife and kids are scared of. If this is stripped away, there is no male identity in the Somali community.

The tide is turning for Somali men in the West, more women are raising their standards and are not putting up with their man child tendencies. I hope the same will happen in Somalia. Tired of these male tribal so called leaders, leading us into the dark age.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abayo I hope you didn’t include any of the ramblings that goes on in here, in your sociology report or your teacher will rightfully fail you.

The same reason why white people hated the civil rights movement. Somali men don’t want a shift in power.

Also, their concept of a man is an authoritarian brute who his wife and kids are scared of. If this is stripped away, there is no male identity in the Somali community.

The tide is turning for Somali men in the West, more women are raising their standards and are not putting up with their man child tendencies. I hope the same will happen in Somalia. Tired of these male tribal so called leaders, leading us into the dark age.
Most Somalis mothers are raising children on their own they have chosen the perks and incentives to ditch their husbands that’s why there’s so many Somali boys in prison or dying on the streets cause they are lacking a role model a father figure thanks to the western modern feminist gynocentric system Somali women have sold out their race just like black women have sold out their race single parent homes are prevalent in Somalis community similar to African Americans and Caribbean communities

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Since when are Somali women oppressed? The Somali women has been treated equally by Somali men way before the feminist movement, way before many other cultures, have you ever seen Somali men beating up Somali women like this?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Men don’t have no say when it’s comes to their children all the authority is placed in the mother hands when it comes to the custody of the kids.

You wondering why these young men are out here running amok cause there father have been forced to leave their lives and to stay out now we have emotional boys who have no idea what it means to be men Somali women in the west have no one to blame but themselves you made your bed now you have to lie in it:ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Most Somalis mothers are raising children on their own they have chosen the perks and incentives to ditch their husbands that’s why there’s so many Somali boys in prison or dying on the streets cause they are lacking a role model a father figure thanks to the western modern feminist gynocentric system Somali women have sold out their race just like black women have sold out their race single parent homes are prevalent in Somalis community similar to African Americans and Caribbean communities
Somali mothers didn't choose to raise the kids all by themselves. It's the incompetent, lowlives husbands of theirs who choose to sit on their lazy asses and talk to about qabiil instead of raising their kids,

Stop blaming Somali mothers for what their loser sons chose. If they had a brain they wouldn't do this to their mothers.

I came to this site because I was researching some topics for my Sociology class. I was shocked to see the amount of men who are thrashing feminism and claiming their women are estranged because they consider themselves a feminist. I understand in this day and age feminism may not make a huge difference in the west since opportunities are mostly available to both genders; but Somalis are one of the most orthodox Muslims I have ever met. Some traditions don't even have anything to do with religion and at large affect women more than men. So how on earth do Somali men have the audacity to thrash Somali feminists. blease eggsplain?
I’ll show the stats if wanted

Most Somalis mothers are raising children on their own they have chosen the perks and incentives to ditch their husbands that’s why there’s so many Somali boys in prison or dying on the streets cause they are lacking a father figure thanks to the western modern feminist gynocentric system Somali women have sold out their race just like black women have sold out their race single parent homes are prevalent in Somalis community similar to African Americans and Caribbean communities

You bring up this narrative of a Somali woman dumping her husband for benefits in almost every post you make.

I’ve never heard of a story like this. I usually hear about the farax leaving on his own accord. This must be something that has affected you because this is not the norm.

Also, if your wife leaves you for a few extra dollars a week- looooool you must be a piece of xaar.

Even the faraxs with fathers are growing up to be murderers and hardened criminals. Stop blaming women for the failing of men and man up.

Somali mothers didn't choose to raise the kids all by themselves. It's the incompetent, lowlives husbands of theirs who choose to sit on their lazy asses and talk to about qabiil instead of raising their kids,

Stop blaming Somali mothers for what their loser sons chose. If they had a brain they wouldn't do this to their mothers.
There fault for picking bad men and lowlifes stop picking big belly obese fat loser men as your husband

You are so right. Honestly, talking sense into them is so draining because its like talking to a brick wall nothing gets through to them. Somali women should raise their standards and somali men should support this and do better not get mad at women for wanting more.

You are so right. Honestly, talking sense into them is so draining because its like talking to a brick wall nothing gets through to them. Somali women should raise their standards and somali men should support this and do better not get mad at women for wanting more.
Feminists want equality for the fun stuff not anything else women are by far treated way better than men in the west

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

I don’t know about the United States but out here in the uk there’s many good men who work hard to pay child support and are not allowed to see their kids infact they can’t come within a mile of their kids school or home cause their mother has brought trumped up charges against them I’m not saying there’s no bad fathers who have abandoned their responsibilities to their kids cause there are but I would argue the overwhelming majority are decent fathers who love to be in their children’s life but unfortunately the way the laws are it’s all down to the kids mother she can simply say he threatened me and the courts will take her word as gospel and that father will never be able to see the kids again.

looooooooool how typical: first blame the woman for the men who are incompetent of raising their families then also blame women for the vile acts of a grown man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts