Why are somali guys beyond thirsty for ajanabi females?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Imagine marrying a faraax who praise ajanabi women only not to get a single follow back on twitter. I would have to kill myself in the spot before i embarass myself

It’s something I noticed as well. They can’t convince me xalimos chase ajnabis more. Remember when nadbash was getting exposed the arab girl asked if he was somali and he said some cringy stuff like he was embarrassed. Uhhh :susp: they lose their minds for ajnabi girls. This somali guy was just retweeted onto my tl saying habesh women are the baddest in africa lol.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
you probably mixed with arab or something no way do arab girls like somali guys like that dont know where you live but they defo did not rate somali guys were i lived especially the moroccan and iraqi females your prob talking about yemeni females
I am full Somali walahi.

Arab girls really do f*ck with Somalis niggas, You don’t see it like that because you are a girl and If I where to take one out, I am going places that are not local shall I say. One even told me her uncles would kill me if they see this blah blah.

It is also 2020 and we in the charts. This is not the struggle days of 2009. Times have changed darling :icon cool:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
trueee but somali guys mostly smash average below avergae cadaan and asian tings. Never seen one with a peng ting tbh
I have lol but hooyo tells them toss her back
I remember start of high school I was cuffed to the baddest Latina chick wlhi I don’t how I pulled that shit off :drakelaugh:
Also keep in mind Madows are treated like shit in the US. Even now they are more tolerant of them but they are still victims of institutional racism and bigotry. They were only slightly above Asian men in the ranking of most attractive men
Somali men have the black aesthetic but also eastern features which gets us play
Somali girls are not rated much in the states the hijab turns most ajnabi away if we’re being truthful which is a good thing I suppose

Tukraq

VIP
how did you assume is the question?
I thought you meant regular abdi, so when you said they like madow guys I was thinking easy score since thats what we are then you reminded me reer UK are seen as asian(still don't know how thats possible tbh)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I thought you meant regular abdi, so when you said they like madow guys I was thinking easy score since thats what we are then you reminded me reer UK are seen as asian(still don't know how thats possible tbh)
lool we are never considered maadow here when girls say Madow they dont mean somali guys. People just assume were asian/arab since we have the same religion and hang out more and isolate from the rest

Tukraq

VIP
I have lol but hooyo tells them toss her back
I remember start of high school I was cuffed to the baddest Latina chick wlhi I don’t how I pulled that shit off :drakelaugh:
Also keep in mind Madows are treated like shit in the US. Even now they are more tolerant of them but they are still victims of institutional racism and bigotry. They were only slightly above Asian men in the ranking of most attractive men
Somali men have the black aesthetic but also eastern features which gets us play
Somali girls are not rated much in the states the hijab turns most ajnabi away if we’re being truthful which is a good thing I suppose
malis in Seattle defiantly get the most play lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
As my brother @Tukraq can tell you, American faraaxs have no issue with whatever gender. I’ve talked to cadaan girls indhoyar girls it never truly mattered tbh.

this whole thing seems more of a UK issue no offense
I’d suggest to change the title Tbh to only uk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s something I noticed as well. They can’t convince me xalimos chase ajnabis more. Remember when nadbash was getting exposed the arab girl asked if he was somali and he said some cringy stuff like he was embarrassed. Uhhh :susp: they lose their minds for ajnabi girls. This somali guy was just retweeted onto my tl saying habesh women are the baddest in africa lol.
When did my nigga nadbash do this? He always seemed like an Arab bootyclappee to me:susp:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
btw this is the girl and lets be real shes clearly 10/10 very beautiful yet doesnt follow a SINGLE somali guy despite 60% of her followers are somali guys

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
she's not 10/10 lol

yeah she looks kinda mali lol, would have mistaken her for cadcad
is ok akh i know your a little hurt she doesnt like somali boys most likely because shes a shia and remember how is always somali boys that cuss shias

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
is ok akh i know your a little hurt she doesnt like somali boys most likely because shes a shia and remember how is always somali boys that cuss shias
I’d say 8 to be honest but that is what it is lol
I curved a Kenya Bantu chick for you xalimos if that’s not loyalty I don’t know what is :salute:

Trending