Why are most Somali men skinny?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
introduction thread qasab miyaa in la sameeyo walal?
qasab maahee walaal laakiin dadka ku cusub meeshan waxa u haboon introduction thread si ay dadkoodhan isku bartaan.
waxaad u eegtahay in aad Hargeisa kasoo hadleysid. maa Somalia ayaad ka soo hadleysaa ?

qasab maahee walaal laakiin dadka ku cusub meeshan waxa u haboon introduction thread si ay dadkoodhan isku bartaan.
waxaad u eegtahay in aad Hargeisa kasoo hadleysid. maa Somalia ayaad ka soo hadleysaa ?

mahadsanid walal, introduction thread waan sameeyey

kkk I'm surprised you think I sound reer-waqooyi. I live in the UK and I've only been back home once

My legs are above Somali average my wrist is medium and my belly is normal, my arm are bigger than the caato somali for my age.

If you take a trip to West Africa I guarantee all you’ll see is:

images

images

images

Most Africans are generally ectomorph. Some populations do have a stockier build but that comes at the price of being short. I’d rather have a Cushitic face and be tall, than short and stocky. You can go to gym for your body, but you can’t go to gym for your face and height. :samwelcome:

World

VIP
There is something wrong in the waters of the UK, since all of these threads and tweets bashing somali guys comes out from there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

images

images

images

Most Africans are generally ectomorph. Some populations do have a stockier build but that comes at the price of being short. I’d rather have a Cushitic face and be tall, than short and stocky. You can go to gym for your body, but you can’t go to gym for your face and height. :samwelcome:

Like trump said .... "Shitholes"

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

images

images

images

some ethnic groups tend to have good muscle building genetics than others. Europeans are tall and they also have a good build. But like you said, an aesthetic physique is achievable thru hard work.

some ethnic groups tend to have good muscle building genetics than others. Europeans are tall and they also have a good build. But like you said, an aesthetic physique is achievable thru hard work.

I don’t know why people keep saying “muscle building” genetics. As a man, you can expect to gain in between 0.25 and 0.5 pounds of muscle per week (or about 1-2 pounds of muscle gained per month). Any more than that means you’re using steroids.

You’re referring to base metabolic rate which can be controlled by eating enough calories. That’s got nothing to do with muscle building capacity. While you can’t be a Ronnie Coleman by a long shot, you can certainly be big. Asians are generally thin on average but even the Chinese Olympic lifting team bring in gold too.

143f176c6a1f7670987b90366802a3c8.jpg

Most men are not genetic freaks, we got to treat these outliers as just that, outliers.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don’t know why people keep saying “muscle building” genetics. As a man, you can expect to gain in between 0.25 and 0.5 pounds of muscle per week (or about 1-2 pounds of muscle gained per month). Any more than that means you’re using steroids.

You’re referring to base metabolic rate which can be controlled by eating enough calories. That’s got nothing to do with muscle building capacity. While you can’t be a Ronnie Coleman by a long shot, you can certainly be big. Asians are generally thin on average but even the Chinese Olympic lifting team bring in gold too.

143f176c6a1f7670987b90366802a3c8.jpg

Most men are not genetic freaks, we got to treat these outliers as just that, outliers.
I know that gaining muscle is a slow process. The average bodybuilder normally gains 5lb of muscle by doing all the requirements. what I meant was some ethnic groups are predisposed to carry more muscles than others.

Poor diet. They eat empty calorie foods and drink sweet tea, very sugary tea. I think most Somalians are pre diabetic

An intelligent individual you are. But you are extremely generous; the modern Somali is either Type 2(80% of the population) and sadly remaining 20% type 1. Refined sugar with a carb-laden diet has decimated the Somali population.

The Skinny Somali stereotype all starts in the Liver though, I'll explain this in-depth later on

look at
I know that gaining muscle is a slow process. The average bodybuilder normally gains 5lb of muscle by doing all the requirements. what I meant was some ethnic groups are predisposed to carry more muscles than others.

no,its the diet we eat too much rice and pasta. if you look older generation you see how strong they were, they mostly use to eat fibre,meat,milk and as nomads had plenty of exercises.look at your grandpas

also there was no kat or atleast was restricted to very few. no cigarettes too.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
look at

no,its the diet we eat too much rice and pasta. if you look older generation you see how strong they were, they mostly use to eat fibre,meat,milk and as nomads had plenty of exercises.look at your grandpas

also there was no kat or atleast was restricted to very few. no cigarettes too.
The Somalis who live in America consume good amount of protein. they eat pasta with ground beef, they eat their rice with either hilib or chicken and they also eat at McDonald's/KFC

Disagree. I treat it as a case by case thing. I believe the Somali skinny stereotype is overplayed. All my friends in high school weighed in minimum 170 pounds and were all over 5”11.

Trending