Why are most Somali men skinny?

Inta badan nimanka somalida waxey u baden yihiin niman caato ah

rag miyaa tihiin amasa cunug caruur afar jir ah

Why aad u tihiin caato?... cunto wey noo taalaa

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I always found that strange it's not even normal skinny it's just stick like with no fat just stick with thin layer of muscle

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
the majority are either sitting around watching today's match highlights or playing ps4

the only time they get a work out is when they are running from the neighbours dog

Simple.

I may upset some people but most Somali food, does not have the nutritional value to make Somalis gain muscle. I myself realised that at a young age and fixed up my meals, when I walked into a gym 5 years ago.

I did not understand the language you typed of which I assume it’s somali, but to answer your headline

Look at my dp do I look skinny
:samwelcome: But somali women feed their children bad food I’m lucky I wasn’t raised by one

So dhawoow walaashiis waan ku salamey, waxaad uu muqata qoof websitekan ku cusub. sababtaas darittis waxay muhiim tahay in aad sameystid Introdocution thread si aan isku baranno inshallah

ectomorph body type and terrible diet

Somali women need to devise a new diet and help their men

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I did not understand the language you typed of which I assume it’s somali, but to answer your headline

Look at my dp do I look skinny
:samwelcome: But somali women feed their children bad food I’m lucky I wasn’t raised by one
"Why aad u tihiin caato?... cunto wey noo taalaa"
Why are you skinny? We have food

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I guess

l guess not all are certainly not me
You will pick it up in no time, all you really need to do is talk in it like I do, or read(which sucks).
You need to understand the grammatical rules before learning to speak or read.

Sadly I have forgotten them since I learned them like 10 years ago

Keo

VIP
the majority are either sitting around watching today's match highlights or playing ps4

the only time they get a work out is when they are running from the neighbours dog
You can't be skinny and workout. You need to gain some weight and convert the fat into muscles.

Trending